Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) (42718 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / Man Survives Accident Which Killed 7 Passengers Including Bus Driver. Photos / Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 5:23am On Feb 28, 2021
Most of them are thieves
Na so I forget my phone inside one bolt driver
I call am say guy how far my phone Dey your motor
He says I no see am.
As God wan bless me na so I carry Okada block am for bode Thomas for surulere from ojuelegba to my surprise,
He don remove my sim
Na so I burst him eyes with punch
Fire born devil
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by hoha4life(m): 5:31am On Feb 28, 2021
2 things may have happened on the trip.

1. Estimated range of fare is only a guess, it can be very different from actual fare. It is best you hold extra money and bolt will always put that caveat. Some riders equate bolt and uber to danfo which is wrong.

2. The riders mostly likely were rude to the driver, some would say pls speed, overtake everyone I am late for my appointment. Maybe they insulted the driver or anything close to it. Some drivers do take it while others wont.

Besides a difference of N200 isnt significant, why not pay and make your report to bolt on the app. You may get a refund or bonus.

I dont support violence and that is where I blame the driver,

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by profsomebody(m): 6:32am On Feb 28, 2021
I hate these selfish standards most you ladies push for. You say something reasonable only to ruin it with "a woman". What is "never physically abuse a woman"? Do men deserve to be abused? I hear "never hit a woman" and some other jabberwocky every day, and I wonder if it's only wrong to hit someone if they're female. Let's collectively condemn whatever is wrong, without setting double standards.
pozehnani:
This lady is more than 200 naira. She should have just paid to avoid all these.

Driver too is a scammer, if not he would have taken the usual/normal route but because he wanted to rip the ladies he decided to take a longer route to inflate the fare. He should be taught a lesson or two never to physically abuse a woman.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 6:52am On Feb 28, 2021
profsomebody:
I hate these selfish standards most you ladies push for. You say something reasonable only to ruin it with "a woman". What is "never physically abuse a woman"? Do men deserve to be abused? I hear "never hit a woman" and some other jabberwocky every day, and I wonder if it's only wrong to hit someone if they're female. Let's collectively condemn whatever is wrong, without setting double standards.

Mr "Jabberwocky" if it were your sister, would you still say this same thing?

Stop being biased and say things the way they are. It was very wrong of the shameless man to lay a finger on those ladies. He should be taught a serious lesson. Period!
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 7:53am On Feb 28, 2021
thatigboman:
Most of the commentators here talking rubbish, woman provoke and all that, have never travelled outside nigeria.
I remember sometime ago when i went to UK. I was in a bus and some schoolchildren came in and were making noise. I looked, nobody asked to keep quiet. I then told my friend i was with that i would ask those children to keep quiet.
My friend told me "thatigboman, pls i am begging u in the name of God, dont try it. If u do, police will waiting for this bus in the next bus stop. And when they enter and manhandle u, people will think u are an alqueda terrorist."
In UK, a parent cant even spank his child misbehaving in public.
If it were in UK, that man will spend the whole of his remaining life in an underground prison cell.

I was looking for a different opinion. That is why kill their wives when they can no longer exercise their manly rights like in africa. I'm not justifying what the kids do. But if one can control one's self outside where there is repercussion for doing the act, then here also, it is achievable.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by idahme(m): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2021
donbachi:
The guy no do well..atleast,she don see how e dey pain to pay money anyhow.if to sey na me suppose pay.she for say "aah!..baby.its just 200 dat is added,u are bigger than dat".

Hahahahahahahahaha, true talk.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by chival(f): 8:08am On Feb 28, 2021
The driver should not have hit her. However, if the app calculated the fare to be N1,300 she should have paid up. The fare quoted at the beginning is an estimate. Other extraneous factors like traffic could cause the quoted fare to fluctuate. N200 difference isn't much. Speedy recovery to her though.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by AuroraBrls: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2021
This e-hailing/uber/taxify hustle is pure refurbished slavery. The drivers are the ones who are worse off no matter how you assess the situation.
The are always helplessly sandwiched between the devil/e-hailing firms and the deep blue sea/riders.

You pick someone from Murtala Mohammed International Airport and drop them at Sango-tedo, the app brings up a fare of 2500-3000naira, after 1hr30mins or 2hrs in traffic. Uber/Taxify deducts their 15-20 percent of the fare. Remember to also deduct the 500naira parking fee at the airport. But a Yellow cab will charge you about 8,000 to 10,000 for this same ride distance, even without AC or any comfort., an airport taxi will bill you even 15,000 to 20,000 for this same distance.

A lot of these drivers are surviving by the skin of their teeth. To even squeeze a decent profit to enable them feed, maintain the car and do repairs, pay car owner 30k every week, the go through horrible stuffs. You must drive 15-20hrs everyday, you sleep in your car, if u exhaust uber allowed driving time you switch to TAXIFY, you beg filling station attendants to help you use their bathroom and toilet to freshen up as early as 4am, you eat rough, your health goes bad easily, alternatively you have to improvise. A lot of them have a small bag containing their clothes and small buckets. By 3-4am anyday try and visit TOYIN street IKEJA, A filling station at Maryland BUSTOP Lagos, Total filling station Abraham ADESANYA in AJAH, farmcity LEKKI, admiralty way LEKKI, EKO HOTEL axis, fela shrine etc. you will see hundreds of cars with their owners sleeping inside. they are all uber/taxify drivers, some of them leave their house or where ever they are squatting and live on the road for a month. A lot of them sleep off on the steering out of stress and fatigue and trying to meet up with money to pay car owner..

The app owners and car owners and mechanics are the only true winners in the biz. the drivers are pure slaves. Even someone doing daily pay job at a site will make more and have much rest and peace of mind. Unless the driver does more of interstate offline trips that are off the app or resorts to sharp practices that manipulates the app. even at that it always backfires as you will be blocked.

It's only the devil in most riders, ESPECIALLY MOST VAGINA PEOPLE, I AM SORRY TO USE THAT WORD BUT I MUST OUT OF ANNOYANCE, that makes them to dehumanize these poor helpless drivers. 90percent of the problem of these drivers are from women. if the driver insists on collecting his money complete they rate them bad on the app and add false comments, if the driver keeps quiet all through they rate them bad, if the driver tries engaging them in small talk to keep awake or Alert on the steering they rate them bad, if the driver politely asked them to not talk to them condescendingly they rate them bad and make false reports. they get blocked every now and then. their words have no weight or value before the app companies.

I am writing this lengthy piece to sensitive people, pity these drivers, give them tips, go the extramilr to be nice to them, if you know of a better job old refer them, some of them were on white collar jobs before unfortunate stuff happened to them, they resorted to uber instead of banditry and kidnapping, encourage them. the app company makes billions out of this drivers and the drivers wallow in abject helplessness and lack.

The drivers, especially those that work at night are always the target of cultists, car robbers. ritualists, police, agberos, riders that give fake Alert, prostitutes that want to pay with sex rather than cash, they face a lot. if they die on the steering uber never pays a dime, if they get killed by ritualists the app firms look the other way. even the drivers don't even have a single United leadership. please be kind to these drivers and overlook some of their shortcomings esp the unlearned ones. the hustle na pure hand to mouth hustle

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Badadvisor: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2021
AuroraBrls:
This e-hailing/uber/taxify hustle is pure refurbished slavery. The drivers are the ones who are worse off no matter how you assess the situation.
The are always helplessly sandwiched between the devil/e-hailing firms and the deep blue sea/riders.

You pick someone from Murtala Mohammed International Airport and drop them at Sango-tedo, the app brings up a fare of 2500-3000naira, after 1hr30mins or 2hrs in traffic. Uber/Taxify deducts their 15-20 percent of the fare. Remember to also deduct the 500naira parking fee at the airport. But a Yellow cab will charge you about 8,000 to 10,000 for this same ride distance, even without AC or any comfort., an airport taxi will bill you even 15,000 to 20,000 for this same distance.

A lot of these drivers are surviving by the skin of their teeth. To even squeeze a decent profit to enable them feed, maintain the car and do repairs, pay car owner 30k every week, the go through horrible stuffs. You must drive 15-20hrs everyday, you sleep in your car, if u exhaust uber allowed driving time you switch to TAXIFY, you beg filling station attendants to help you use their bathroom and toilet to freshen up as early as 4am, you eat rough, your health goes bad easily, alternatively you have to improvise. A lot of them have a small bag containing their clothes and small buckets. By 3-4am anyday try and visit TOYIN street IKEJA, A filling station at Maryland BUSTOP Lagos, Total filling station Abraham ADESANYA in AJAH, farmcity LEKKI, admiralty way LEKKI, EKO HOTEL axis, fela shrine etc. you will see hundreds of cars with their owners sleeping inside. they are all uber/taxify drivers, some of them leave their house or where ever they are squatting and live on the road for a month. A lot of them sleep off on the steering out of stress and fatigue and trying to meet up with money to pay car owner..

The app owners and car owners and mechanics are the only true winners in the biz. the drivers are pure slaves. Even someone doing daily pay job at a site will make more and have much rest and peace of mind. Unless the driver does more of interstate offline trips that are off the app or resorts to sharp practices that manipulates the app. even at that it always backfires as you will be blocked.

It's only the devil in most riders, ESPECIALLY MOST VAGINA PEOPLE, I AM SORRY TO USE THAT WORD BUT I MUST OUT OF ANNOYANCE, that makes them to dehumanize these poor helpless drivers. 90percent of the problem of these drivers are from women. if the driver insists on collecting his money complete they rate them bad on the app and add false comments, if the driver keeps quiet all through they rate them bad, if the driver tries engaging them in small talk to keep awake or Alert on the steering they rate them bad, if the driver politely asked them to not talk to them condescendingly they rate them bad and make false reports. they get blocked every now and then. their words have no weight or value before the app companies.

I am writing this lengthy piece to sensitive people, pity these drivers, give them tips, go the extramilr to be nice to them, if you know of a better job old refer them, some of them were on white collar jobs before unfortunate stuff happened to them, they resorted to uber instead of banditry and kidnapping, encourage them. the app company makes billions out of this drivers and the drivers wallow in abject helplessness and lack.

The drivers, especially those that work at night are always the target of cultists, car robbers. ritualists, police, agberos, riders that give fake Alert, prostitutes that want to pay with sex rather than cash, they face a lot. if they die on the steering uber never pays a dime, if they get killed by ritualists the app firms look the other way. even the drivers don't even have a single United leadership. please be kind to these drivers and overlook some of their shortcomings esp the unlearned ones. the hustle na pure hand to mouth hustle
Women are always troublesome bro.
I always try to avoid any issues with them in everything possible.
I have had a lot of terrible experiences with them that if I'm someone without patience I'm sure I'd have committed murder several times.
Nigerian girls are really troublesome.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by tinktanker: 9:02am On Feb 28, 2021
virtue123:
Don't jump into conclusion,it's a one sided story.i am a part-time bolt driver, some people especially the female folks can really be funny at times..trust me on this.they tend to misbehave as if they own the he car..they will be telling you... please increase the AC,loud the music,pass hear,pass there,some will even tell you to fly above safe metro limit all because you are driving them.they fail to understand stand that once you made a request for a ride,you've entered a contract with the driver and bolt,so failure to meet up your own side of the contract could result to something like this. If you don't have enough money for a ride,you could use alternatives to avoid something like this.#2h can not treat you now that you have been injured.
Get well soon my dear.
some will even tell u to go against traffic that they are in a hurry. And if u refuse they start insulting u.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by maishai01: 9:30am On Feb 28, 2021
Is it just me? I noticed bolt drivers tend to be more aggressive than uber
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Solatium(m): 9:50am On Feb 28, 2021
Tvoice:

Maluuuu , kon force me enter , I dey my house , abi na by force ? I send u uba? abi b4 uba , I no dey enter motor, ani u wan hear all my bad experience about uba ? I no enter , na by force? Abi ur village pipo don finally locate were ur mumu botton dey ?

Mtcheew, poverty infested mind
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by maishai01: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2021
AuroraBrls:

I think this is very true. I've actually wondered how it's computed especially in Lagos. If you ask me, some of those rates are quite ridiculous, especially if you consider all the traffic.

During my visit there, I boarded one from Opebi to airport and was shoked to see the app showing 650!! Those yellow taxis will collect nothing less than 1500 - 2k!! I gave the man 1k and only collected 200 change.

For Abuja the rates are a lot better

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by fujirice: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2021
RRodwave:
Every Story Nwere Two sides
Gbam!
I don’t support the assault though but who knows if she or her sister threw the first punch.
When I was in that business, even if you say you will not pay me, I will say no wahala.
I will just report what transpired to Uber and I receive my money double. I’ve never had quarrels with my clients. Even the obviously troublesome ones.
It’s not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2021
Kayberg:
I don't even know what to say….
But those who attacks and beat people just like that without any fears of the person slumping and dying; how do you do it?
Because a two time experience of personal engagement in a defensive brawl taught me to never fight anyone ever again as the end story might not be pleasant….
Each time I remember, it still kind of send chills down my spine.

Did u kill ni in self defence
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
I get ur point. Drivers don't have right to beat her but you don't take d risk of provoking someone and expect then not to react! Especially when d amount is too small.

Fighting or beating customer is not the answer. Imagine if that lady is a professional boxer or the passenger was a guy
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by FanOfMyself: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2021
pocohantas:
Some people are just unnecessarily troublesome. The app showed you N1300, you decided to pay N1100, being the estimate before the ride.

Does it even make sense?

Not saying the Bolt driver did right, but it is important you learn tact and conflict resolution. There are also channels to report such issues and you would be refunded. I have been refunded on Uber twice. I simply mail them narrating the issue. Wetin me and driver get to dey drag for road? Mtcheew.

By the way, I avoid Bolt with everything in me. Their drivers are TOO aggressive.
Remove the SM North icons on the top right of your page(s). Put all of them at the footer section like some are already.
Makes for a nice User Experience

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Tvoice: 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Solatium:

Mtcheew, poverty infested mind

I pity ur brain , rat don chop ur brain .
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Kayberg: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Did u kill ni in self defence

GOD forbid.
I've never and will never take a man's life.
You should read my previous replies.
Just that knowing you hit someone and the person wriggled on the floor in pains is it.
Just no more interested in any kind of brawl.
I can't because of one idiot go to prison for irreparable damage.

And the guys involved in previous stated experiences are married with kids now.
Even the second one is with a second wife....
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kayberg:

GOD forbid.
Just that knowing you hit someone and the person wriggled on the floor in pains is it.

It is well bro, it was just sarcasm don't mind comedy no be my job
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kayberg:

GOD forbid.

Bros apologies ooo i didn't mean it in a nasty way. Fighting is bad. 2019 a young lad punch someone in a pub the man fell and died instantly by the time paramedic arrive it was already late.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by okewumi: 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
uuzba:

I used to give "lift" to people before on my way to work and back. People generally understood and paid same money they pay for bus. N200, N300..
That kind small change.
One day I carried 4 people. 3 men, one lady and we were in traffic, all that kind of stop-go traffic.
Me I was tired and upset. The guys already understood and were just chilling and looking. I was using AC to avoid smoke and fumes from other vehicles.
Na im, the girl come dey make noise.... mtchew.... mtchew.... mtchew....
Can you imagine?
I'm the one stressing and doing the driving, then you are the only one in the car complaining. And I had covered like 75% of the journey and not even collected the miserable N200 O!
I just parked the car at the next bus stop and told the girl, to get F*** out my car. She can enter any other fine car that is faster than my own.
Girl come shock. She no wan open door.
I got out, went to her side, opened the door and told her to get the f*** out my car with her f***ing N200 before I descend on her.
Na im she carry herself go.
The remaining guys were just chill.
We continued our journey went our separate ways.
Ladies can really irritate car owners. Don't ever enter somebody's car and be forming big.

I have close gentle friend that did the job after his Msc. The guy has to stop and focus on another area.
He said the best people to pick are educated and yahoo guys. They are friendly, talk to him politely and most time appreciate him with cash after trip grin

He said the most HORRIBLE people to deal with are mostly ladies. They will drink ice cream and littered/stain the back seat. some will sit and fold their legs on the chair as if it is there papa sitting room. Some thought the car belong to bolt and all the maintenance of your car whereas it is not.
Bolt will collect 20% on every trip( i.e on every #1,000 trip, bolt will collect #200). You buy recharge card on your phone, buy data on your own for the app and you don't have control of the app.

I think Bolt and Uber needs to educate their customer that drivers are not school drop-out. Respect is reciprocal. When you respect them, they respect.you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by okewumi: 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
maishai01:

I think this is very true. I've actually wondered how it's computed especially in Lagos. If you ask me, some of those rates are quite ridiculous, especially if you consider all the traffic.

During my visit there, I boarded one from Opebi to airport and was shoked to see the app showing 650!! Those yellow taxis will collect nothing less than 1500 - 2k!! I gave the man 1k and only collected 200 change.

Thumbs up. God will continue to bless you. I take Bolt a lot and l marvelled at what app brings most time after the trip. A trip l expect to be like #1,900, the app will show #700 at the end of the trip. I pity those drivers a lot. God will open better offer for them
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by okewumi: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
AuroraBrls:

shocked.
You are right

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
This pic is good for memes though......lol

That moment you ate your gf pussy while she's menstruating.....

Don't abuse me o .... I'm not okay o...
werey. U get problem I swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by AuroraBrls: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
Badadvisor:

Women are always troublesome bro.
I always try to avoid any issues with them in everything possible.
I have had a lot of terrible experiences with them that if I'm someone without patience I'm sure I'd have committed murder several times.
Nigerian girls are really troublesome.

You are really lucky to be imbued with such unique patience and emotional intelligence level when it comes to our Nigerian girls. it might interest you to know that this same unnecessary wahala they give to uber drivers is equally being experienced by their brothers sisters colleagues boyfriends parents husbands etc. This contributes a lot to the rising trend of a lot of guys preferring babymama arrangements that having to deal with these nonsenses in the name of marriage. The culture of kindness and overniceness the feminine folks are known for has vanished suddenly and gotten unfortunately replaced by feminism and aggressiveness

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Badadvisor: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
AuroraBrls:

You are really lucky to be imbued with such unique patience and emotional intelligence level when it comes to our Nigerian girls. it might interest you to know that this same unnecessary wahala they give to uber drivers is equally being experienced by their brothers sisters colleagues boyfriends parents husbands etc. This contributes a lot to the rising trend of a lot of guys preferring babymama arrangements that having to deal with these nonsenses in the name of marriage. The culture of kindness and overniceness the feminine folks are known for has vanished suddenly and gotten unfortunately replaced by feminism and aggressiveness
You couldn't have said it better

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by profsomebody(m): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by profsomebody(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by profsomebody(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
Avoid me with this cheap, "if it were your sister" blackmail. Where in my comment did I praise the accused (yeah, because we're not sure what really happened yet) driver? You lots read and are too much in a hurry to reply, with no intention of understanding, in a desperate bid to look smart/woke. If something is wrong, it is wrong, irrespective of the gender of the perpetrator and/or victim.
Ok, if the victim in this case were your brother, would it have been fair for him to be assaulted, given that it won't fit your "women are victims" narrative? Since assault (according to you) is only wrong where a woman is the victim.
pozehnani:

Mr "Jabberwocky" if it were your sister, would you still say this same thing?

Stop being biased and say things the way they are. It was very wrong of the shameless man to lay a finger on those ladies. He should be taught a serious lesson. Period!
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by AuroraBrls: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
maishai01:

It's basically a number game. if there are 1million available riders in Abuja in any given week, there are 5million available riders in Lagos in the same week under comparison . if there are 1000 available riders to service this 1million Abuja riders, there is almost 100,000 drivers ready to collect peanuts in Lagos to service the 5million riders.

An Abuja driver can comfortably go home after just 10 trips in a day. whereas a Lagos driver can't even get a decent pay until he sweats out over 20 trips a day. the Lagos market is saturated, the app companies enjoy blocking the drivers easily here to bring in an excess of rookie drivers who think it's a goldmine biz, unfortunately these rookies get blocked soonest before they understand the biz and the vicious cycle of a rat race continues. Whether u do 1 trip or 20 trip a day it's none of uber/taxify biz as they must collect their 20 percent for each trip. sometimes the app companies tell these drivers to carry riders free. even Mc oluomo and his touts collects their own percentage once a day and not on every trip the danfo makes in a day.

the app companies are just like a conductor who brings passengers and is making billions in the process while the drivers and car owners are making peanuts

No drivers union to stand up to the excess of the approach companies. the unions that do exist, the leaders are only after their own pockets and what the app companies can give them.

government doesn't care cos definitely they must have collected a fortune from the Estonian and American app companies for them to be looking away while these foreigners exploit honest hardworking Nigerian youths looking for an honest source of putting food on the table.

l am very sure South Africans and Ghanaians won't allow this level of slavery.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by birdie: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
Okay, we hear.
Shall we also hear the side of the driver or shall we just decide on his behalf?

I remember the pepper sprayer at Jakande, Lekki the other time. Even police was confused in the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos) / New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic / Lagos Light Rail - Pictures Show Advanced Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.