Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment (50360 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Gbagura: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2021
What a disgrace! Who even birthed the idea of making Tonto the ambassador of a national Christian body? Hope it's not my version of Christianity these people are practising sha?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by alingo2013(m): 11:15am On Feb 27, 2021
This one that the future is not female again I no understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by nnamdico82: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2021
For get that thing, after damaged control, that cloth she wore speak volume, shame on those in authority. Pussy and nonsense be like bad beans.

pocohantas:
But if they say they had no business with her, what were those pictures for?

She can simply post a letter or something official to back up her claim. I think they would make more sense than this IG post.

Just went back to check the original thread. She never clearly said she was appointed as an ambassador. Her post was vague and gave the wrong impression- which seemed deliberate. She also made no effort to correct the wrong news in circulation. I think the commission is right on this one, except she PROVES otherwise.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by BobbieZion(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2021
I also wondered how can a Christian body make an Infamous prankster ambassador?

She just chasing clout.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by SmartPolician: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2021
Where are official documents?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Regie2bless: 11:25am On Feb 27, 2021
It should not come as surprise, u are going to such occasion and wearing a see-me through clothing, any responsible body will deny the person.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by sinola(m): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2021
Tonto,you fall my hand.
we are not talking about video proof.Are you not supposed to sign an endorcement deal.
Please sue them if you had actually signed the deal.No stories biko

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by DSC7: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2021
Temptee101:
shocked

This attention seeker thinks we are interested in what happens in her life or what transpired between her and that useless commission.

Abegi, commot for road make I breathe fresh air.

Blood polluted air.....

Na dem know wetin dey play sha.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Lilyw: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2021
Liar

Very manipulative

They will fall for your tricks

O ti n broke.

Go and beg hubby
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by eteba(m): 11:32am On Feb 27, 2021
King Tonto ko! Prince Dike ni!..........werey somebody!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Freemasonry: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2021
There’s a lesson in this disgraceful situation Tonto has found herself in. You mustn’t rush to social media to show off every win, sometimes it would backfire and ruin what should have been a great thing.

It’s for this same reason that people don’t announce their overseas travel lest village people get into a frenzy and outdo themselves.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Allwell96: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2021
Why would they want to give a divorcee such a position? There are other respectable female celebrities they can go for... Sinach on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by ofiko123(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2021
Double wahala for dead body and the owner of them body..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Ayo2004: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2021
There is no fire without a smoke,the commission is surely involved...nawa,see as nigerian christian organization has adopted lai Mohammed as their role model

Nigeria christianity no be christianity,make person just siddown for him side dey pray to God and do the right thing o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by alezzy13: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2021
oyeb15:
With ur tatoo, public romance with a gay/lesbian called cross dresser, messy divorce, public unholy spats, indecent dressing, nudes on social media, etc

What is d religious body or commission thinking in d first place.

As in!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by lekankolade(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2021
Her post :......

The commission’s denial: .........

Her reaction: ...............

My view:
The commission might appointed her as earlier posted on her TL , due to backlash from online warriors tagging the move as improper as per who she be and what the commission represent, they decide to rescind the decision and make it look like she lied in the first place........

Just my opinion �‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Akharmony: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2021
she came on social mdia to validate herself without a a copy of document to show as an evidence.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by zedegit: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2021
1Alex:
Maybe na her church group give am one honour like that.

Afterall person wey dey sell palm oil and cooking gas deals on oil and gas.

All na the same.

It's possible they gave it to her but withdrew it due to backlash.

That's why it's not good to post everything to social media.

Online witchcraft too much.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by zedegit: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2021
lekankolade:
Her post :......

The commission’s denial: .........

Her reaction: ...............

My view:
The commission might appointed her as earlier posted on her TL , due to backlash from online warriors tagging the move as improper as per who she be and what the commission represent, they decide to rescind the decision and make it look like she lied in the first place........

Just my opinion �‍♂️

Similar to mine too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by alezzy13: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2021
Lol. Going through the comments here, it's easy to see the kind of backlash the respected commission must have received, hence the hasty disclaimer.

Like many have said, her dressing alone is enough to raise eyebrows, couldn't she at least manage to be decent just for that occasion??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Rhu4xce: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2021
grin wahala
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Tonto dike matter just be like most Nairaland ladies.....

Clueless, not wise at all and fake show off.
cheesy grin grin grin

Rest in Peace Victorian

Denrele cares

Victorian is dead?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Shalommy(f): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bobrisky king and tonto queen. Hahaha.. This two adults get wahala..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by DenreleDave(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Victorian is dead?

Yea
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
DenreleDave:

Yea

Wow!! What happened? sad cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Leo588(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
An appointment without official letter, nothing before now just one day visit and you will appointed an amb.!?

Maybe somebody sweetly whispered to her ear that" we like your work, maybe we can make you an ambassador, in summary, you are an amb.... To this commission for your works
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by BePrepared: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Tonto Dikeh
Either you are high on opium or maybe the current harmattan is doing overwork on your psyche, with ur lifestyle what part of your brain were u thinking with to be a Christian rep.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by compton11(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
Basilpearck:
Nigeria, even our Churches and mosques are also scamming the worshipers
how are the mosque scamming worshipers?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by OlawaleBammie: 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
DenreleDave:

Rest in Peace Victorian

Denrele cares
Which Victorian??
Dont tell me that lady is gone shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by DenreleDave(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Wow!! What happened? sad cry

SLUMP and died
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by DenreleDave(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Which Victorian??

Dont tell me that lady is gone shocked

She is gone
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
DenreleDave:

SLUMP and died

Sad one. Prolly had some health issues before. May she RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun Writes Linda Ikeji: "I Am Not 50 Years" / Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) / Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.