Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment (50381 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Blackdisciple(m): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin
Tonto dike matter just be like most Nairaland ladies.....

Clueless, not wise at all and fake show off. cheesy grin grin grin

Rest in Peace Victorian

Denrele cares
haba..!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Blackdisciple(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
I like that end paragraph.
But I will walk away with my head held high and grow above it.
thanks.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
compton11:
how are the mosque scamming worshipers?
By telling them bombs don't hurt. That it's a one way ticket to a brothel
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Oracleforce: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
Tonto dike want to represent the Christian body that she is not part of....Nah thunder go fire you...
Go and become an ambassador for AY live brand...that's where you and your people belong...

Make her go try this nonsense for the Muslim pilgrim Commission if all these Fulani Islamic bigots no go lynch her to death...

You can reap where you haven't sow...Go and check all her comments on social media does anyone epitomize an ambassador of Christain Pilgrim.....?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Realhommie(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Why go visit a body which represents the interests of Christians in the land dressed in such manner? And you call yourself a believer, a born again?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Oracleforce: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
compton11:
how are the mosque scamming worshipers?

Another Islamic e-miscreant spotted...
As if you don't follow the news of bad and fraudulent occurrence in the Muslim among acclaimed Muslim faithful....where imam Islamic teacher will rape students and Islamic cleric will mismanagement funds that are meant for welfare and development of the mosque building and people...

An average African person is too partial....when they attached a Muslim misdemeanor attitude, you quickly reacted or responded as if all Muslim Brotherhood are righteous and holy.

Idiot, you shall die of your religious foolishness

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Temptee101(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
considering the number of times you mentioned the word useless, you are very very useless yourself

Lol...

What is this one saying? grin

...and how many times did i mention the word "useless"?

Nairaland and indeed Nigeria have so many useless and mad people roaming the streets unnoticed.

Even your moniker attests to this fact.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by OlawaleBammie: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
DenreleDave:

She is gone
Wat killed her??
Illness or wat??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Temptee101:

Lol...

What is this one saying? grin

...and how many times did i mention the word "useless"?

Nairaland and indeed Nigeria have so many useless and mad people roaming the streets unnoticed.

Even your moniker attests to this fact.
when you call Christian body useless. You understand why you are hopelessly useless.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by AbujaCitiBlog: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
Where is the appointment letter? Where is it? If you ever believe Tonto Dike, you are cursed with foolishness! Where is the video evidence?

The title of Reverend should be withdrawn from the He-goat that invited Tonto Dike there in the first place.

Rev Yakubu Pam. Very very foolish man, He-goat!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by MrBONE2(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
1Alex:
Maybe na her church group give am one honour like that.

Afterall person wey dey sell palm oil and cooking gas deals on oil and gas.

All na the same.
grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by mechanics(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hmmmmm.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Saidfx(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
Igwe355:
They probably had intentions to, but the backlash from people made them rescind their decision.

She sef, why would she dress that way to a Christian commission. Knowing what to wear for every occasion is a skill that must be mastered!

I had this very deep problem with a lardy. They don't see anything wrong in being partially unclad. It's finished in this generation o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by compton11(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

By telling them bombs don't hurt. That it's a one way ticket to a brothel
heheheehe terrorists use Bible inspiration to cause terrorism nah
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by compton11(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Oracleforce:

Another Islamic e-miscreant spotted...
As if you don't follow the news of bad and fraudulent occurrence in the Muslim among acclaimed Muslim faithful....where imam Islamic teacher will rape students
see this dumb ass nigga,are u saying all Islamic cleric raping students?
How is that related to worshipers being scammed in the mosque?

Any cleric that commite that evil act should be arrested and punished.

Oracleforce:

and Islamic cleric will mismanagement funds that are meant for welfare and development of the mosque building and people...
and how is also related to worshipers being scammed in the mosque?

If one stupid imam mismanage Mosque funds,he will surely meet his Lord.

dumb ass nigga,have u ever seen one imam with private jet or private helicopter?

compared to your pastors

how much is even mosque fund that u are talking about,many mosque hardly make two thousand in Friday

Oracleforce:

An average African person is too partial....when they attached a Muslim misdemeanor attitude, you quickly reacted or responded as if all Muslim Brotherhood are righteous and holy.
nigga STFU,if that act was not taught by Islam,we will have to defend It.

Oracleforce:

Idiot, you shall die of your religious foolishness
fvck off.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by DenreleDave(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Wat killed her??

Illness or wat??

SLUMPed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
These people should carry their yeye confused selves comot social media and go one soak away and solve their shittt.

Rubbish people.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by mexite: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
This is nothing but clout chasing gone wrong. You can't be officially appointed to such an important position as an ambassador of a national agency without any official documents to back it up.

You can't come for a collaboration and go to the public announcing something else. That's fraud. She needs to retract the statement and not water it down in that insincere post.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by layzie: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
PriestlyLawyer1:
There are two things involved.
1. Tonto was appointed ambassador and she posted it on social media and then came the backlash from the Christian community which made the Pilgrims Commission to deny appointing her.
2. She was never appointed but due to her loud mouth and to impress Bobrisky, she announced her appearance.

But either ways, the Christian pilgrims commission is just another body used to embezzle money. I don't know their relevance. If truly they are Christians in truth and spirit, their visit to the Holy lands should be felt and not seen. The way people lobby to go for pilgrimage make me wonder.

Most likely number 2. The Tonto we know would have flooded SM with the signed documents
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Coinbased: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Oh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by prettyaura: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
pocohantas:
But if they say they had no business with her, what were those pictures for?

She can simply post a letter or something official to back up her claim. I think they would make more sense than this IG post.

Just went back to check the original thread. She never clearly said she was appointed as an ambassador. Her post was vague and gave the wrong impression- which seemed deliberate. She also made no effort to correct the wrong news in circulation. I think the commission is right on this one, except she PROVES otherwise.

theres nothing vague about her post..she stated it clearly that she is now a proud nigerian christian pilgrims ambassador for peace..i guess they actually made her their ambassador but had to deny her when people stated showing their disappointments in their choice of ambassador..i mean, at least she should have gone to their office properly dressed and covered up since its a position that has to do with religion..its not an award nite or a casual outing for Gods sake, she should have represented herself in a godly manner..

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Mutaultope(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
so na see-through dress she wear enter the commission ....

let me just reserve my comment.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by pocohantas(f): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
prettyaura:
theres nothing vague about her post..she stated it clearly that she is now a proud nigerian christian pilgrims ambassador for peace..i guess they actually made her their ambassador but had to deny her when people stated showing their disappointments in their choice of ambassador..i mean, at least she should even gone to their office properly dressed and covered up since its a position that has to do with religion..its not an award nite or a casual outing for Gods sake, she should have represented herself in a godly manner..

I checked the previous NL THREAD and that screenshot wasn’t there, just an excerpt from her page I think. So I commented based on that.

Anyway, you are right.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by eyinjuege: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
If the NCPC have never appointed a peace ambassador in the past, why should they start appointing one now?
What changed?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
compton11:
heheheehe terrorists use Bible inspiration to cause terrorism nah
I'm not aware of that
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Yankee101: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Let her show change first
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by splashbaby(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I swear....a real niggarrr is confused now...

Anyway...I will continue to smoke my weed while a wait for the true story......
Because my grandfather will always say son.....don't be fast to judge because there are three sides to a story....
1] the complainant own version
2] the accused own version
3] the true story
You are very much like Musiwa
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by BLIZZARDCON: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
But is it possible to appoint someone as an ambassador without a letter to that effect?

Tonto Dike takes drugs and can not be so appointed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by objobj: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
Scam either way
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by compton11(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
I'm not aware of that
they use Bible nah
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
compton11:
they use Bible nah
Evidence pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One / Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" / Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.