Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment (50503 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by Oracleforce: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2021
compton11:
see this dumb ass nigga,are u saying all Islamic cleric raping students?
How is that related to worshipers being scammed in the mosque?

Any cleric that commite that evil act should be arrested and punished.

and how is also related to worshipers being scammed in the mosque?

If one stupid imam mismanage Mosque funds,he will surely meet his Lord.

dumb ass nigga,have u ever seen one imam with private jet or private helicopter?

compared to your pastors

how much is even mosque fund that u are talking about,many mosque hardly make two thousand in Friday

nigga STFU,if that act was not taught by Islam,we will have to defend It.

fvck off.

Okay, you and your Muslim folks are jealous of Christian folks because of the huge amount of money they raised in the church....poor you!
Since your money is not involved and those people who are donating the money are not complaining, what is therefore your stress in this issue.. .there are various degree decadence in Islamic globally and in various community where this intolerance religion is being practice....that wasn't your concern....your concern is tithe and offering and donation in the religion sect you don't belong to....what a simpleton!
Your brain suppose to tell you that there are numbers of professionals in churches including legal profession....you suppose to know that if illegality is being practice in the church, these legal luminary should be the whistle-blower that will uncover such atrocities or illegality...
I'm not saying there is no fraud in the churches, the certainty is that anybody who commits fraud in the church will be arrested and handed over to the police for further interogation and prosecution.
So, if we still check abnormality and fraudulent practice in churches all these noises from the pit of hell from Muslim Brotherhood or Muslim faithful should not come up in the first places...because there are check and balance in the church...
Bros. It is high time you gave yourself brain and jettision your wild and cruelty religion...have you ask yourself why Islamic religion is synonyms to violence, intolerant, war etc...if you doubt what I'm saying just google those countries that are presently at war either civil or gulf war....either internal or external war....you will discovered these countries are core Islamic practice countries e.g Afganistan, Yemen, Syria, etc. ...this is an indication that sth is wrong with either the Islamic religion or the people that are practicing the religion....
Finally, supposing Christian religion is the only religion on earth, the earth could have been more peaceful than it is....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by compton11(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2021
Oracleforce:

Okay, you and your Muslim folks are jealous of Christian folks because of the huge amount of money they raised in the church....poor you!
See this nigga,who is jealous of who?
So u believe it is Christian members that are being scammed?
Well I see that is why a poor Christians know their own Churches,they dare not go to rich Churches gringrin

Oracleforce:

Since your money is not involved and those people who are donating the money are not complaining, what is therefore your stress in this issue..
then why also fvckin poking your nose to what doesn't concern u that worshipers are being scammed in Mosque? u are stupid.

Oracleforce:

.there are various degree decadence in Islamic globally and in various community where this intolerance religion is being practice....that wasn't your concern....your concern is tithe and offering and donation in the religion sect you don't belong to....what a simpleton!
like I give a fvck?
Those who are paying the titles Are complaining not me ,I say because your dumbass poke your nose into what doesn't concern u!
what is your concern that i defend Mosque?

Oracleforce:

Your brain suppose to tell you that there are numbers of professionals in churches including legal profession....
and they are not in the mosque?
Oponu.

Oracleforce:

you suppose to know that if illegality is being practice in the church, these legal luminary should be the whistle-blower that will uncover such atrocities or illegality...
nigga which atrocities?
How many has been exposed?

Oracleforce:

I'm not saying there is no fraud in the churches, the certainty is that anybody who commits fraud in the church will be arrested and handed over to the police for further interogation and prosecution.
that is the same shi.t I'm telling about mosque too.

Oracleforce:

So, if we still check abnormality and fraudulent practice in churches all these noises from the pit of hell from Muslim Brotherhood or Muslim faithful should not come up in the first places...because there are check and balance in the church...
which check and balance?
Pastor is one of the lucrative business in Africa.

Oracleforce:

Bros. It is high time you gave yourself brain and jettision your wild and cruelty religion...
have u read your own history?
What about the cruelty of Columbus,crusaders and so on in the name of Christianity?

Oracleforce:

have you ask yourself why Islamic religion is synonyms to violence, intolerant, war etc...
boy read your own history,plus violence is very much seen in the Bible,in Quran u will never see sword being mentioned but Bible mentioned swords like 400 times.

even Bible God permit children to be killed in war.

Oracleforce:

if you doubt what I'm saying just google those countries that are presently at war either civil or gulf war....either internal or external war....you will discovered these countries are core Islamic practice countries e.g Afganistan, Yemen, Syria, etc. ...
yeah politics and sectarian war that have the hand of West in it.

South Sudan and Ethiopia are also involved in civil war and they are mostly Christians than Muslims,what are u going to say about that boy?

Oman,kuwait,the Gambia,UAE,saudi Arabia,t turkey and so on are flourishing,nigga what u want to say about it?

Oracleforce:

this is an indication that sth is wrong with either the Islamic religion or the people that are practicing the religion....
and how that war related to Islamic?
cheesycheesy wallahi u are mumu,when Europeans were core Christians,they fought against each other and rape,pillage.

So because of that,something must be wrong with Christianity too?

Oracleforce:

Finally, supposing Christian religion is the only religion on earth, the earth could have been more peaceful than it is....
I see gringrin I doubt it cos Christians are the most intolerant.
Didn't we see and read what your Christian white masters did to all world?

How Christopher Columbus was telling the native American that Jesus is the way,in the same time,he was raping their women and massacring their men.

Ok let assume christianity Is the only religion on earth.

Catholic will still fight Protestants,the fact that both of u have different Bible.

Igbo Christians will still fight Yoruba Christian.

I wonder why middle belt Christians didn't spare the Igbo Christians during the program of 1966.

even that so called called Christians will still fight because of Land,chieftain title and so on.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by compton11(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Evidence pls

And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword-joshua 6:21.

they are following the path of Joshua that the Lord instructed him here !

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys-1samuel 15 v3

they following the path of samuel here as the Lord instructed him.

and so on
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment by africatv: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
Muslim prayer helps get rid of gang violence in South Africa
A groups of Islamic scholars in South Africa has been on a mission for the past three years to bring peace to the neighborhoods of Cape Town that suffer from gang violence and drug addiction.
http://en.hausatv.com/news/content/24033

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#CHIVIDO2024: Moment Davido Dragged His Billionaire Father To The Dance Floor / AY Gives A Cheque Of N1m To Yomi Casual, His Brother (Photos) / 'President' Visits Seyi Law's Daughter At Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.