Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest (17055 Views)

"Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi / Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us / Jangebe Schoolgirls: Tanko Yakasai Confirms Arrest Of Salihu Tanko Yakasai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by olisaEze(m): 6:25am On Feb 27, 2021
I wonder why no one ever sees them on the road, it’s in the forest that they’re always being sighted.

But once I step outside my gate after dark, NPF don sight my car sharpaly! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by LoudLord(m): 6:26am On Feb 27, 2021
sad
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Shedrack777: 6:27am On Feb 27, 2021
i will say it again, banditery is the reignin lucrative business in nigeria" just kidnap school children, and the government will reward you with cash and amnesty

3 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by sabbiboi: 6:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Kidnapping in the North has suddenly become normal.

Whoever made this Nigeria look foolish and bizarre to the International public is not a Pro in the game. But a silly fellow.

1 Like

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Antoeni(m): 6:27am On Feb 27, 2021
That Means the Bandits Came With Like 16 /18 Seater Bus , And On Their Way to the Forest they Didn’t See Any Check Point
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by bobolistica(m): 6:27am On Feb 27, 2021
what they used against the former government has befallen them...foolish idiots...Using children's life to play politics... so na girls and small small girls be Aboki wahala...

3 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Viking007(m): 6:30am On Feb 27, 2021
Failed, cursed, utterly useless country ruled by fools and supported by more fools.

I have no comment. Just too sad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by TitanzStudio(m): 6:33am On Feb 27, 2021
slachtoffers:
I pray they find them soon before they get violated.
dem dey use kidnapping do yahoo over see, dose wayre pple done dey catch out
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by dalongjnr: 6:33am On Feb 27, 2021
Wolfs,lions and tigers in human clothes. Bandits, kidnappers, thieves, rapists,killers, maranduares,...... all in one are cursed except they are saved by the grace of God.
The above mentioned in zamfara,katsina,Niger,jigawa,sokoto,plateau,Bauchi,Kaduna,kogi,Adamawa,borno,yobe.... are all product of illiteracy, unemployment, ill religious jihads, poverty....
They value not their lives or the lives of others.
It's time for people and the government and the environment to count it's lost, once and for all. shell out all the forest and hideouts of the bandits salvage who and whose left out of it. It's time to be brutal unless, we want this country to be ungovernable. Let the president act and act fast. it's time for collateral damages.
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Yankee101: 6:38am On Feb 27, 2021
If the forests are not stormed to flush out these bandits after this rescue, it will just continue to happen
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by gaskiyamagana: 6:42am On Feb 27, 2021
How many killer herdsmen have been located in the South West?

1 Like

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by IMASTEX: 6:43am On Feb 27, 2021
Anneka101:
We know where they are located now.

What next

Smoke them out of their hole. They need to be treated like terrorist.
Sorry lady, no businessman will smoke out his business because there is an increase in sales.

2 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by gaskiyamagana: 6:45am On Feb 27, 2021
abah001:
They will use Niger delta Oil money to negotiate with the terrorist they created
You mean to fund BANDITRY NEGOTIATING COMMISSION (BNC) to be headed by sheik Gumi?

1 Like

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Zaggafrank: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2021
My favourite doctor online, this is a very crazy something o. I have been wondering. Kidnapping in the north is making the Niger Delta militants that started the business look like learners

1 Like

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by opportunities12(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2021
Goldencheese:
When a government cuddles terrorists, politicizes and ethnicizes the treatment of citizens, brings radical religion into national discourse, supports evil because the evil doers are your people, you are feeding the monster, the one you created by your stupidity and bigotry. And when that frankenstein monster rouses, it comes for your jugular first before he comes after the others.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi saw this and cried out but was dethroned. Now, your Frankenstein ogre has risen and you want us to cry for you? I ain't crying for the north. Not until justice returns to government, equality reigns in this country and every citizen is treated first and foremost as a human being, I ain't crying for Arewa.
Wisdom Speaks

1 Like

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by IYANGBALI: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2021
I have no sympathy for northerners in Nigeria. They brought all these calamities on themselves by voting for the lifeless one

1 Like

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Emola12(m): 6:58am On Feb 27, 2021
See now if to say one of governor pikin dey among now dey for don call dos bandits to release dem bcox I no say dem get dere number ......very stupid country
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Acidiously: 7:01am On Feb 27, 2021
Chai
Make I tell you wetin happen for Nigeria
Get this big problems inside my Nigeria
I dey here with my BIAFRA tile
BIAFRANs dey here with afonjas tile
Boko boys Dem dey live for sambisa
Bandit boys Dem dey all over the forest
Herdsmen enjoying the fulani regime
Everything jaga everyone japa
Ah oshe
Sheikh gumi don turn to chief negotiator
Matawalle dey pay compensation
Ah!! Omo see gobe
We just live in fear
We no fit go farm
AK-47 dey everywhere
But thank God say we BIAFRANs get Ipob
That's why
We hold them tight
Hold them jeje
Hold them tight
Hold them jeje........

3 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by MUTERIKA(m): 7:02am On Feb 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Damnnn niggarrrr
Put on my intellectual cap to Perused through this long article or rather anecdote while reading between lines and blazing my weed simultaneously or rather concurrently
I must say a real niggarrr is Submerged in miasma of melancholy
This pussy ass government should hasten up to curtail or rather quash this menace.....or else a looming sword of damacles and a cataclysmic revolution is imminent....
And if it happens it will be difficult to turn swords and daggers into plough shares
thinking cap gat me feeling like i know you from somewhere
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Mayng01(m): 7:02am On Feb 27, 2021
Failed state
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by emmygod: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2021
banditry is not a heinous act by Nigerian government. It is a business of the day. Ipob trying to agitate for self determination is a crime against humanity and a terrorist organisation ready to die in their numbers. It is a pity that the entire southern region is weak in the political formula of this country. unless southern Nigeria arise and understand the game plan of the north they will continue to suffer in the hand their slave masters. I wonder how the educated south of Nigeria are been held as a stooge by almajirs. When shagari was a president of Nigeria as a secondary level standard then Alex ekwueme with his PhD was his vice. Now buharia as president with certificate dilemma a processor osibanjo is his vice. many offices are like this in NIgeria state. slaves don't see future. They don't like talking of their freedom because there stomach is important. feed a slave and build empire castle in two billion years

3 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Akasammyoka: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2021
Bandits and fg are together in this kidnapping. I have grown above being fool by anybodi. They know what they are doing
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by TeemahBeddings0: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2021
How were they moved?
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Elvis2kay: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2021
shocked

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Gandollaar(f): 7:08am On Feb 27, 2021
jlinkd78:
When d Zamfara Governor was self praising himself the other about how he has caged I insecurity in his State through negotiation with d criminals, I laughed in Fulfide. He almost was blaming his Niger State counterpart and urged him to adopt his working model and also enter into a peace pact cum financial inducement for d terrorists as that will ensure the peace he now enjoys in Zamfara is replicated in Niger State. Truth be told u MUST not negotiate with terrorists cos once u do they get emboldened and come back for more.
I saw him too and said to myself, you will soon receive some unwanted visitors.
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by EmekaBlue(m): 7:08am On Feb 27, 2021
Buhari regime is d worst ever

All these nonsense happen only in Nigeria

Yeye
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by kerry57: 7:09am On Feb 27, 2021
We don't want to know where they are, all need is to have them back.
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Tomilola360: 7:12am On Feb 27, 2021
I'm still wondering why anyone in these troubled areas will keep their children i a boarding school.

This useless government can't help you, why not help yourselves the little way you can?

ehn when will the military finish with 5% so that they can face the majority
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by zoedew: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2021
I guess the ecosystem will be negatively impacted if FG Armed Forces invade the forest to rescue the kidnapped Nigerians.
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 27, 2021
slachtoffers:
I pray they find them soon before they get violated.
God does not answer such prayers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrested Innocent Father, Labelled Him Enugu ESN Commander:Intersociety / President Tinubu Has Secured $14 Billion In FDI Via G20 Summit - Temitope Ajayi / Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.