Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Donjazzy Shows Off His Newly Purchased Mansion (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Donjazzy Shows Off His Newly Purchased Mansion (see Photos) (521 Views)

Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) / Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. / Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donjazzy Shows Off His Newly Purchased Mansion (see Photos) by AmeboReports: 6:45am On Feb 27, 2021
Nigerian celebrities are really making huge amount of money in the industry. They keep buying houses and cars despite the economy situation of the country.

Donjazzy has just purchased another brand new multimillion Mansion for himself...

You need to see how this Mansion was built. Proverty na bastard I swear. Imagine owning this type of houses almost two.

Click on the link below to see more photos of the newly purchased house. This will motivate you to hustle more seriously
https://naijadailys.com.ng/donjazzy-shows-off-his-newly-purchased-mansion-see-photos/

Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His Newly Purchased Mansion (see Photos) by Bbass1990(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2021
poverty na bastard tru tru......
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His Newly Purchased Mansion (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2021
Bbass1990:
poverty na bastard tru tru......

millionaire wey no dy spend money recklessly, no school fees to pay , no marriage/ in-laws wahala.
he even have time to be doing comedy skit grin

I aspire to be like him cheesy
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His Newly Purchased Mansion (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 27, 2021
millionaire wey no dy spend money recklessly, no school fees to pay , no marriage/ in-laws wahala.
he even have time to be doing comedy skit grin

I aspire to be like him cheesy
Re: Donjazzy Shows Off His Newly Purchased Mansion (see Photos) by Iconnect1: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2021
Poverty is a bad thing I swear

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Crazy Marriage Proposal I Bet You Can't Do This You No Get Liver! / Twerking Is A Sin Stop It. / Above Everything Else, Marry A Person With Financial & Emotional Intelligence !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.