Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) (7073 Views)

You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? / You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) / I Bin Go Do Photo Shoot I Saw This Type Of Lady (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by unamamatoto: 1:17am On Jun 05, 2023
Those with the knowledge of the esoteric sciences, what would you do ?

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by Osuman(m): 1:23am On Jun 05, 2023
It look nice there.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by PlayerMeji: 2:34am On Jun 05, 2023
First of all, wey the curtains wey you pull??

Another Lamba...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by emekalovepets: 2:43am On Jun 05, 2023
May thunder fire u for lying that is yankee apartment

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by Ihateheadslamer: 2:47am On Jun 05, 2023
Manage it the way you see it

3 Likes

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by TemplarLandry: 2:55am On Jun 05, 2023
There would definitely be a demonic presence in the hypothetical apartment, that st2 pid symbol is used by occultics to summon foul spirits. Pray warfare prayers and the foul spirits would be dispelled. Moving into this type of a house without cleaning it spiritually is dangerous. Strange occurrences would abound, like waking up with strange marks, perceiving foul odor in the physically clean house, items(including money) would mysteriously get missing, hearing footsteps in the house, strange doors or windows opening, strangulation while sleeping, which ignorant people erroneously call sleep paralysis.

Pray loudly by calling the name of Jesus repeatedly at least 7 times. Say JESUS, manifest in this house, I cover this house with the blood of Jesus, any spirit not of God, get out of here. Angels of God, manifest in this house.

Keep praying as you walk in and out of all the rooms. Do this for like 15 minutes. Now the atmosphere is charged. Now get a bucket half-filled with clean water and place your right hand in it and call the name JESUS wholeheartedly seven times, say โ€œI command your power into this water, Jesusโ€, โ€œI turn this water to your precious bloodโ€, โ€œas I clean this house with this water, I clean this house with the blood of Jesusโ€.

Now that water has spiritually turned to the precious blood of Jesus, use it to clean the whole house. Remove every leftover item the previous occupant left, including the carpets, EVERYTHING. If you've got worship songs on your phone, keep playing them and sing along as you wash. Now you cant share your apartment with no fouls spirits.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by LikeAking: 3:11am On Jun 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
There would definitely be a demonic presence in the hypothetical apartment, that st2 pid symbol is used by occultics to summon foul spirits. Pray warfare prayers and the foul spirits would be dispelled. Moving into this type of a house without cleaning it spiritually is dangerous. Strange occurrences would abound, like waking up with strange marks, perceiving foul odor in the physically clean house, items(including money) would mysteriously get missing, hearing footsteps in the house, strange doors or windows opening, strangulation while sleeping, which ignorant people erroneously call sleep paralysis.

Pray loudly by calling the name of Jesus repeatedly at least 7 times. Say JESUS, manifest in this house, I cover this house with the blood of Jesus, any spirit not of God, get out of here. Angels of God, manifest in this house.

Keep praying as you walk in and out of all the rooms. Do this for like 15 minutes. Now the atmosphere is charged. Now get a bucket half-filled with clean water and place your right hand in it and call the name JESUS wholeheartedly seven times, say โ€œI command your power into this water, Jesusโ€, โ€œI turn this water to your precious bloodโ€, โ€œas I clean this house with this water, I clean this house with the blood of Jesusโ€.

Now that water has spiritually turned to the precious blood of Jesus, use it to clean the whole house. Remove every leftover item the previous occupant left, including the carpets, EVERYTHING. If you've got worship songs on your phone, keep playing them and sing along as you wash. Now you cant share your apartment with no fouls spirits.

Dey play!

4 Likes

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by TemplarLandry: 3:14am On Jun 05, 2023
Just dey play.
Ok?

LikeAking:

Dey play!

3 Likes

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by Mickynd(m): 3:15am On Jun 05, 2023
Abi oo

3 Likes

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by TemplarLandry: 3:19am On Jun 05, 2023
Try this in your apartment if you have the feeling that there's a demonic entity cohabiting with you. You will confirm that there's power in the name JESUS. Come back and quote me!
TemplarLandry:

4 Likes

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 05, 2023
Omo, religion go make adult dey behave like ozwor! ๐Ÿคฎ
What's spiritual about something that looks like an atheist symbol?๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by seniorgozman(m): 4:52am On Jun 05, 2023
There is nothing to worry about, that's the symbol of jew. Check the flag of Israel

3 Likes

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:44am On Jun 05, 2023
Pentagram. I learnt its use to summon spirits. Well, if you are a christian pray about it and enjoy your new home. No need running away. Its demons that should be running away from you.

3 Likes

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:49am On Jun 05, 2023
You didn't inspect the house before purchasing?
Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by LeeSmart: 6:44am On Jun 05, 2023
@nlfpmod make you come close this thread ooo
Op just the use us learn work
Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by LeeSmart: 6:45am On Jun 05, 2023
seniorgozman:
There is nothing to worry about, that's the symbol of jew. Check the flag of Israel
More like king david star
Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by ellysaperry98: 6:55am On Jun 05, 2023
We have an established reputation for generating appealing and captivating Android and iOS games for the world's most notable businesses. Quytech, a prominent mobile game app development company, has a highly competent development team that employs cutting-edge technology and mobile programming techniques to create high-resolution, notable mobile games that run smoothly on targeted platforms, interfaces, and devices.

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by b3llo(m): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2023
Clean the house spiritually

1 Like

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by laivwire(m): 7:16am On Jun 05, 2023
seniorgozman:

The star of David is quite different from the sign of Baphomet

2 Likes

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by seniorgozman(m): 7:22am On Jun 05, 2023
laivwire:

The star of David is quite different from the sign of Baphomet
I don't know much about it but I normally see the symbol within Jewish church and members

1 Like

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by Adesina18111(m): 7:27am On Jun 05, 2023
Didinrin

TemplarLandry:

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by diaspoAFRICANS: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2023
Jacksparrow7:
You didn't inspect the house before purchasing?

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by Trizyd(m): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2023
No need for unecessary battles, I'll not live in that house. I can smell the entities inside from here.

1 Like

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2023
You did not inspect properly or what

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual tho

1 Like

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by Rickmann: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2023
unamamatoto:

undecided undecided

jeez ,thats a fvcking pentagram man
its either that house or particular room was a meeting place for an occult /satanic group cos pentagrams are used to conjure and trap demons. its also used to perform rituals and blood sacrifices.

just run, thats all i can say...this isnt good at all.

4 Likes

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by McStoic(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2023
unamamatoto:

undecided undecided
That's pentagram! It's a symbol of Satanism and other Luciferian cults. The person that lived there before was probably into occultism and strategically placed the symbol near the door maybe as defence against
evil visitors since it's near the door...

This is serious ooo

2 Likes

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by McStoic(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Wonderful. Thanks for the exposแบนฬ€

1 Like

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 05, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Omo, religion go make adult dey behave like ozwor! ๐Ÿคฎ
What's spiritual about something that looks like an atheist symbol?๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

U always like displaying ur ignorance everywhere. That's a pagan symbol. Next time read comments to learn on certain threads u have no knowledge. The op still asked a clear question in the direction of those concerned but nooo the number 1 captain of God haters must mumu himself... Na who be the ozwor now... Gambia ๐Ÿ˜†

1 Like

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 05, 2023
PlayerMeji:
First of all, wey the curtains wey you pull??

Another Lamba...

Carpets!!

Ode!

1 Like

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2023
Runnerzz:

U always like displaying ur ignorance everywhere. That's a pagan symbol. Next time read comments to learn on certain threads u have no knowledge. The op still asked a clear question in the direction of those concerned but nooo the number 1 captain of God haters must mumu himself... Na who be the ozwor now... Gambia ๐Ÿ˜†
This one dey okay at all. Or did you not read where I said it looks like an atheist symbol?

If you get any sense at all you go know say there's a big difference between atheist and pagans,but no you sheeps go wan dey drag una head!๐Ÿคฃ

What's there to do,or you go burn the house?๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

This one dey okay at all. Or did you not read where I said it looks like an atheist symbol?

If you get any sense at all you go know say there's a big difference between atheist and pagans,but no you sheeps go wan dey drag una head!๐Ÿคฃ

What's there to do,or you go burn the house?๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
It's not an atheist symbol which is the atomic whirl and doesn't look anything like it.
It's u who doesn't know the difference hence u even mentioned atheist on this thread because that's obviously a pentacle used majorly by Wiccans. Being an atheist has nothing to do with paganism. Again u show ur stupidity and ignorance... U can get lost now idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Always Put Their Hands In Their Pockets? / Guys!!! Upload Your Pictures Lets See How Handsome & Cool You Are / Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.