Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in (1374 Views)

Oya Who Don Bleep Twins Before Come Here !!! / 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Sunepal13(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
Make i drop mine.
Sometime ago,there use to be a building beside my school where my church members reside then.
I could remember the first time i laid my eyes on their dog. It was a puppy then.
Abeg make i switch language jare.
One sunday like that, naso mummsi send me make i collect something there. As the lord would have it,my body dey do me somehow. As i reach there con collect the thing. Nahim ekuke dey eye me. Naso i follow backyard come jam the terrorist.
Na there him wire me race. As i dey run,my legs no touch ground.
I no no how i take fly one big river like that nahim make the dog stop.
That day ehn,my body well sharp sharp.
Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Ahmad62(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
Lols how many times... Childhood memories are the best!

1 Like

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Morientez: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mine was during my apprenticeship days.. My oga supplied ceiling for one chief like dat.
And i was asked to go and collect the balance at the chief 's house.. got dressed up, spray perfume (the man get fine daughters.. say make know weda I fit try my luck..)
Got to chief' s compound, knock on the gate no reply (everywhere silence like grave yard.. mind you dogs no gree bark oh..) Na so i open gate oh begin shout chief, chief, before I say jack Hmmm Na one big dog Nia rush me oh..

Na so I dogged oh.. Got a little scratch on my jeans trouser tho. I face dog face to face. she was barking at me but i stood my ground.. She kept charging at me but i stood firm, she called for backup (na dat time I know say Na two dogs dey the compound).

Second dog just ran straight to me without asking her sister Wetn dey sup.. Na so i take cover.. God like me sha,

When i was kid there is tale about dogs hate sand been thrown at them.. Ma broda na so i pack sand pour them to my greatest surprise, nothing sup oh them dodge the sand and I became scared immediately...

When they noticed i was sacred.. Chased me Na japa tins i ran for my dear life they chased me from the street to main busy road... That was my saving grace..

Had to go too a near bar to drink malt i didn't plan for, and also use dat time to wait for the mother fu**ker..
Later saw his car drove past the street.. Had to call him on the phone dat i was nearby he said i should come to his compound.. I went and told him all dat happened.. Idiot said dat his dogs were friendly dat he surprised dat they attacked me.. Wife n daughters went to church.

1 Like

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Qatar2022: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
mezico96:
After my waec I decided to learn handiwork, I met with one of my dad's friend who is into wiring of building(light connect) though deep down I really don't like it cos I fear electric like mad...e get why

----Back to the topic

After so many weeks of apprenticeship, On this fateful day my oga took me and his senior apprentice to this beautiful house for maintainance, as we knocked on the gate, the barking(dogs) I heard,(from previous experiences) I moved back to where my boss parked his car and stood there, he told me not to be scared that those dogs are in their cage...>>for my mind>>>....O.Y.O, GOODLUCK to them)

Lo and behold... When my boss opened the gate(guys lemme explain what I saw...Abnormal people will call it Dog, but what came out of that house is no dog, if you see the size and height, it was two lions and one leopard, if not wolf, very big).

Why will someone even keep beasts at home??!

---

This lion&leopard/wolf started chasing us, I enter the car and pinned the luck, my boss and the other guy ran to the car but I'm not crazy enough to open it na... Abi if nah you, u go open am? Me that is too skinny, they will just...

Na so one of the dog bite my oga for nyash , the man shout like small pikincheesycheesy, the other apprentice done take off follow another direction grin...

That was the last day I followed them oo, I had to quit, no, I fired myself n applied for another job

I can't be risking electricution and dog bites in one work.
Oga I wan die were I de laugh
Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Qatar2022: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
Sacrosanct12:
cheesy cheesy I never had a dog chasing experience before and I don't pray for it. All f una wey get experience, more dog chase to ur tail bones.
Oga you de crazy , why person that kind thing
Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Polynek(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
mezico96:
My second experience...

My boss was mad at me and my colleagues cos he couldn't seal a deal, weird right?? Funny, he's actually a good man but difficult a times, sometimes I wonder if he smoke igbo before coming to shop wink

As I was saying....

He was really angry, so he asked me and my second to meet him in his house that evening... Before then my colleague, a TIV guy told me that we are in trouble,my boss has a big dog... But the idiot didn't explain to me so I never paid attention to what he was passing across.

Fwrd>>> At me boss place

A nice looking house with big gate...when we got there my Guy called my boss and he told us to go in and lock the gate which we did, my idiot colleague stood at the gate and I was wondering why, I walked confidently into the compound asif I was the landlord coolcool until I started hearing that sound that dogs make when you try to collect bone from them but this sound is different, asin the breathing is deep,heavy and powerful...That thing looks like a bear,lion and wolf altogether, the teeth is like that of a dragon...and it is very big shockedshocked

When I saw the creature in front of meembarassed ehhn..O.M.G!!! I could swear that I saw my spirit leaving my body. I felt like crying, my legs became heavy and light at same time, my legs where shaking as if it can't carry my body anymore...my colleague... That fool, I turned and didn't even see the idiot again.

Na so I pick race, usain bolt+, aswear, with the speed I ran that day ehh,even bolt will not catch me I will break any record Usain bolt has in racing... I never in my life knew I could run like that.

I didn't know how or when, somehow I found myself on top of my oga fence,my Paradise, even though bottle was stuck under my foot..its better na than to be eaten by that thing...

When my my spirit returned to my body.I used my eyes to search for my colleague, guys, this fool locked himself up in the dog's cage, how I wish they were even two...

I quit my work the next day

I hate what I don't like

I can't stop laughing oo
Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Polynek(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
I am currently studying animal health technology, one day me and one junior doctor went to treat a dog in the client's house, as we got there, I was expecting to see one of his German Shepherd or Rottweiler ( the ones he regularly brings to the clinic )the mfvcker started growling as if we been get quarrel before as I stretched my neck to see the breed, ladies and gentlemen na heavy Caucasian dog i see oh worst part is, the gateman told us his name is kratos ( I mean who gives a dog kratos as name ), as we were contemplating on who will take his parameters the fvcker broke the tiny little chain he was restrained with, before I could say aminu tambuwa, junior doctor has scaled the fence, I started running inside the compound with the beast close to my tail bone, I got betrayed by my shoe lace at the backyard of the compound and fell, I thought death has finally come, to my greatest surprise the beast came on me with playing gestures ( dog breeders will understand ), I tamed the beast and started playing with it, the gateman and doctor thought he has finally killed me. The doctor later climbed down from the fence and saw me playing with the beast, he begged me not to say a word about it in the clinic .
wooow Dix 1 off me oo

1 Like

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
I don laugh tire grin cheesy cheesy
Lalasticlala come and see something grin
Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by makavellidon: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
You guys don kill me with laff
Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Akuruoulo(m): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2021

this your technique works only when the dog is not in his territory, if a dog faces you in his territory better back down stylishly or run
Even in their territories they won't hurt u if u dnt run. I am very scared of dogs bt i dnt run if i suddenly get charged by them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Caught Her Husband To Be In Bed With Another Women And Call it Quit / This Is Turning Me To Something Else. / Which State Or City Has The Less Number Of Oloshos In Naija Apart From North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.