Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Album Download: Lauryn Hill The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Album Download: Lauryn Hill The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill (3851 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Album Download: Lauryn Hill The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill by boltitirak: 11:25am On Feb 27, 2021
Lauryn Hill The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill Working free download, 1998 release update offline songs. The song "Superstar" features an interpolation of The Doors' rock song "Light My Fire," albeit heavily R&B. Hill said she "didn't want to come out with a [Fugees] sort of sound," but to make "something that was a Lauryn Hill album that was original and very simple."

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE -
https://sites.google.com/view/themiseducationoflaurynzip

Many of Hill's songs were about motherhood, the Fugees, memory, devotion, heartbreak, and God. Commenting on the gospel quality of the record, Hill claimed "Gospel music is gospel-inspired music. A lot of this music turned out to be exactly that in an immense respect.

I turned to the Bible on this album and wrote songs from which I took comfort." Several songs from the record, such as "Lost Ones," "Superstar," "Ex-Factor" and "Forgive Them Dad," were widely speculated as direct attacks on Wyclef and Pras, members of the Fugee.

Artist: Lauryn Hill
Album: The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
Year: 1998
Genre: Hip Hop, Neo Soul, RnB
Quality: 320Kbps

Track list:
1. Intro
2. Lost Ones
3. Ex-Factor
4. To Zion” (featuring Carlos Santana)
5. Doo Wop (That Thing)
6. Superstar
7. Final Hour
8. When It Hurts So Bad
9. I Used to Love Him” (featuring Mary J. Blige)
10. Forgive Them Father
11. Every Ghetto, Every City
12. Nothing Even Matters” (featuring D’Angelo)
13. Everything Is Everything
14. The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
15. Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
16. Tell Him

(1) (Reply)

I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument / How Do U Know U Are In Love / 2go Babe Wey I Invite To My Village For Xmas And New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.