Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

"He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" (101322 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Btruth: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
Aiye ooooo shocked
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Simbrixton(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
well as hard as it is they can still be together man has low sperm count issues
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by iswallker(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
The writer has a good sense of imagination - good storyline for a novel

tongue

The writer below me has a better opinion

cool
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Queenlovely(f): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
f
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by opsyswagger(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
So many incest news coming all the way from
Nasarrawa

May God help us all

1 Like

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by meetme01: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
Sora fun obinrin oo.. Oluwa a wa pelu e oo.

3 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Upton: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
moscobabs:
Abeg what's that other farmer's tool that always go hand in hand with cutlass?
Shovel abi Pliers? grin. Or is it the tool that starts with letter "H"?

1 Like

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
Pvssy palava

1 Like

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Mindlog: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
opsyswagger:
So many incest news coming all the way from
Nasarrawa

May God help us all

What is incestuous about the story?

4 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by KingKingKing: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
seguno2:

So there are Christians in Nasarawa state?
Are they up to 50%

There are more Christians in Nasarrawa than there are muslims

9 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
Queenlovely:
f
of all the 26 letters on you keyboard, it is f you could type. Evidence that women love Fking too.
Welcome my sister
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Nnecky(f): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
bouncin04:
Nigerian girls are useless , grin

all of them grin

Including your sister and the one that gave birth to u

6 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Burgerlomo: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
moscobabs:

Some farm tool ain't loyal

5 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Teripaul(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
nijaomegacode:

of all the 26 letters on you keyboard, it is f you could type. Evidence that women love Fking too.
Welcome my sister

grin grin grin grin Bro be calmin down, woman matter is only God can solve it. . .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by extol1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
seguno2:

So there are Christians in Nasarawa state?
Are they up to 50%
is like a 60 Muslims and 40 Christians in the state, since they sharing bordering with Benue state, majority of them marry from the place.
this issue of infertility is common among nasarrawa women. is either you hear a young boy impregnated a married woman or a friend of the husband impregnated a house wife or you hear step son impregnate step wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by oluakin08: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
It is finished ��

2 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Finchmgh: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
bouncin04:

all of them grin
Useless is an understatement.
They are Super useless

5 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Moneymagnet24(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
That Gender. undecided undecided
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by samwillyco1(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
What caused the
Man's illness at the first place? She concluded that she was not going to be well again.

In my own opinion : the woman is a suspect, infact she wanted to eliminate the man but God said No.

3 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Moneymagnet24(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Moneymagnet24:
Normal Level. And it will be a very close friend of his.
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Maybe she poisoned her husband before hand. Because I see no joy in telling your husband in his hospital bed that since he is not going to recover from his sickness, he should die on time because she has fvcked his best friend to test her fertility and that she is now pregnant for him

Did she expect her husband to rejoice with her after telling him that when he dies she will proceed to marry his best friend who successfully impregnated her.
That woman wants him dead embarassed

6 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by tidalstorm(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
ThundrCork:
Take away sex from the male-female equation and you will see a reality never seen before. Our Creator made men physically stronger but equally made women seductively appealing by installing in men an organ that makes it difficult for them to resist women. Men think they actually control the world but in reality women are the ones in control.

This organ under the mercy of women has caused wars, betrayals and destroyed lives. As long as men fail to break themselves from this spell, they will always be under the control of women and as long as you are under their control, you will never arrive at your full potential. Many men with high potentials have lost opportunities, wasted their lives and lost focus just because of this spell.
Sir, i don't agree with the bolded.
Shebi you have forgotten when Buhari relegated Aisha to the other room.

5 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
Adultery is what I detest most in my life.

2 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Finchmgh: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
bouncin04:

all of them grin
Useless is actually an understatement.
They are super useless

2 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by mywells: 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
See finish. C'est fini.i pray that God in his infinite mercies give the man fortitute and perseviarance to over look and forgive the woman.to err is human but only God is divine to avoid story that touches.
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by ThundrCork(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
Who told you Aisha is the only female in Buhari's life?
tidalstorm:

Sir, i don't agree with the bolded.
Shebi you have forgotten when Buhari relegated Aisha to the other room.
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by FYsol: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
God will bless you.

Righteousness2:
One sin that U call little or harmless will lead to a whole lot of Disatrous Calamities...
An act of adultery would have led to the Death of a woman and an unborn child.
There is no Justifiable reason for adultery. Adultery is Adultery
There is no Justifiable reason for Sin! Sin is sin!

Whenever you are hit with heart burning issues from your Spouse or anyone, do not allow your emotions control your reaction. You could do things that u will get to regret.

Take a Deep Breath! Go on your knees and pour it out to GOD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Kirkman: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
moscobabs:
You mean this garden implement.. grin

2 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Sonnobax15(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
Some crime wey women dey commit go make devil reason himself to be apprentice

1 Like

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
So painful indeed.

But issues like this need to be taking with care not killing because what happened has happened already.

The husband should use wisdom and seek consell from people before taking any harmful action.
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by samwillyco1(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
moscobabs:

Hoe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by SatanicPriest: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
bro please after release still kill her. i can fund it if you want

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.