Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

"He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" (101323 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Ishilove: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
Why is 'Mary' in a hijab?
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by WetSmoke: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
See eh. Reading that whole stuff was making my brain pain me
Ishilove:

What...the...flying fück is choate?? undecided
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Divoc19(f): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
There's really no much issues here. If only the man is not selfish he would have accepted his friends baby as his own.

Some men secretly arrange this like this without the wife knowing the real father of her child.

How will the man expect his wife to remain childless when he is the major problem. Na that is very bad of him.

His friend actually helped him until he decided to expose himself.

Let the woman go and have her baby biko. To remain married in this condition is not by force
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
WetSmoke:
See eh. Reading that whole stuff was making my brain pain me
I don't know if these journalists have editors supervising the quality of their work.

1 Like

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
Men no get power to endure infidelity sha grin grin
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by WetSmoke: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
There is nothing wrong in wanting to have a child, she should have divorced the husband first, and of all men it must be her husband's friend, na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Giantfarmer(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
seguno2:

So there are Christians in Nasarawa state? Are they up to 50%
travel and see,
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Giantfarmer(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Divoc19:
There's really no much issues here. If only the man is not selfish he would have accepted his friends baby as his own.

Some men secretly arrange this like this without the wife knowing the real father of her child.

How will the man expect his wife to remain childless when he is the major problem. Na that is very bad of him.

His friend actually helped him until he decided to expose himself.

Let the woman go and have her baby biko. To remain married in this condition is not by force
you didn't make any sense... you are very bias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by braunny(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
moscobabs:
Abeg what's that other farmer's tool that always go hand in hand with cutlass?
HOE!!!!

1 Like

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by abbey621(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
JUST F*CKIN LEAVE! A lot of women dig their own grave by trying to eat their cake and still have it, you know the man is not fertile, you know you're not content with your situation, yet you prefer to expose the man to the highest form of betrayal and shame? Even if the man was the softest of all humans, something must surely spark in his head from such a disaster. Thank God for saving you, many idiotic people were not so fortunate!
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by jacoik(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
moscobabs:
Abeg what's that other farmer's tool that always go hand in hand with cutlass?
lolxxxxx hahahaha hoe
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by boulala84: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
shocked
Anigreat:
. shocked

There was a time i was so mad at Mosdii when he do say that "Nigerians girls are useless... All of them" The negative things i read on this forum everyday about women tend to make Mosdii assertion true.

If for 10years he couldn't impregnate you, you should atleast quit the marriage; but no! you rather go and Bleep another dick and bring home a bastard child to be taken care of by the so called infertile husband of yours.

And one useless girl that calls herself a feminist will move from thread to thread on this forum to paste her stale slogan "the future is female" the future is indeed female with all these nonsense i read everyday about them

Nigerian women are so shameless
bunch of useless lots.

Oil dey ur head bare!
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Walletnaira: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by TheVictim01(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
By the power and might of 'Ogun', if those who arraign that nigga did not let him carry out his plans, prepare for the wrath and anger of ogun and oduduwa.
#FreeTerrso
Ehen, Una see how the nl fimails avoided the thread?? Oh, had been a rape case........
Mosdii, you're needed!
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by TheVictim01(m): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
This is GOLD!!!!

SatanicPriest:
bro please after release still kill her. i can fund it if you want
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by meobizy(f): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
The pictures didn't load for me. I do not care to comment thoughtfully.
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by cayorday89(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
Do you all notice that stories like that emanate from Nassarawa is always from that Toto Local Government, like what sort of humans with a wayward lifestyle live there, and the stories are always sacrilegious in nature...
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Jeterry(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
ThundrCork:
Take away sex from the male-female equation and you will see a reality never seen before. Our Creator made men physically stronger but equally made women seductively appealing by installing in men an organ that makes it difficult for them to resist women. Men think they actually control the world but in reality women are the ones in control.

This organ under the mercy of women has caused wars, betrayals and destroyed lives. As long as men fail to break themselves from this spell, they will always be under the control of women and as long as you are under their control, you will never arrive at your full potential. Many men with high potentials have lost opportunities, wasted their lives and lost focus just because of this spell.

I’m telling you
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by zudozz: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
U b Olosho!
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by tete7000(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
donbenz:
Tell me, how can this woman make heaven? End time is here already.

The woman did something wrong and confessed. She would not even consider terminating the pregnancy. . She is remorseful and regretted her misdeeds and you are here talking of her not making heaven. God is not man, he forgives those who feel remorseful for their sins, confessed and repent. The man who wouldn't consider the choice of forgiving the woman is more at the danger of hell. Believe me.

1 Like

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
ThundrCork:
Take away sex from the male-female equation and you will see a reality never seen before. Our Creator made men physically stronger but equally made women seductively appealing by installing in men an organ that makes it difficult for them to resist women. Men think they actually control the world but in reality women are the ones in control.

This organ under the mercy of women has caused wars, betrayals and destroyed lives. As long as men fail to break themselves from this spell, they will always be under the control of women and as long as you are under their control, you will never arrive at your full potential. Many men with high potentials have lost opportunities, wasted their lives and lost focus just because of this spell.
Absolutely
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Hassanmaye(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
seyz91:
Hoe but let me add Losho to it to make it

Hoelosho

grin grin grin

Nairaland feminists will come for you
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Wolfeye: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
ThundrCork:

Prolific rubbish.
Dangote wey get money and success pass your entire generation na yesterday e begin jump from hoe to hoe wey make us see him nyash for social media.

Africans no go ever get sense. The day you people understand that your problem is FOCUS and not any of the rubbish you spewed above, na that day una go get sense.
Na why pastors go dey chop una parents head with rubbish tales of spirit husband and sexual “soul” ties dey use una offering charter private jet.

Goof balls.

Show me any lion in the jungle whose need for mating prevented him from being the king of the jungle.

SOME OF YOU ARE FREAKING STVPID.

Because una get brain to think una dun dey overthink rubbish.

How many wives Solomon get?

Fela is more succesful than any human in your generation how many wives and concubines e been get?

Tinubu, Atiku, obj dey lash una actresses up and down how dem take still be top men...

Next thing wey I go hear na say dem dey use juju.

The SHEEP will always do what they CAN, the wolves do what they WANT.

Life is for the wolves.
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Eriokanmi: 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
flexyrule:
Same way one Fulani man in Abuja wants to bury over 200 million people alive with hardship and insecurity... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
hmmmmm
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Lewisdinho(m): 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
The Future is Female
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by seyz91(m): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
grin
Hassanmaye:

Nairaland feminists will come for you

1 Like

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by sihamey: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
The matter tire wrapper but let me comments my common sense!
I am not here to judge anyone but if the couple are educated there are many ways to handle issue of fertility, the man has low sperm count and cannot pregnant his wife both of them should have had mutual understanding to seek doctor's advise either to use medical means to get his wife pregnant like IVF or sperm bank and keep the public out of their issue.
Meanwhile this thing could be expensive if they don't have finacial strength then under mutual agreement the wife can do away match far away not with somebody close to them, people do this thing and nobody knows about it all we see n.a. pikin..
In conclusion both parties are illiterate 10 years no be beans the woman even try. I come in peace
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by abimic(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Frankly, the name in question has been trending for negatives in the past days, maybe it's in their gene to cheat or it's just a coincidence. The man ought to be strong and not plan such evil deed, since the Mary chooses to act that way, he should let her be. Just send her packing and she should go stay with her new love. Simple. Everybody's decision must be respected, he has learnt his lessons the hard way.
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Abdanny2000(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
Women and thier problem, they can't stick to one dick... Well, who saw that TOTO local govt area?
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by 99thEnemy(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
Am I the only one who saw that the name of the local government that this incident happened in is called Toto Local Government ? grin grin grin
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Amanda4life: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
GOOD MOVE
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Shalommy(f): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
The man is at fault. first he's impotent and he's too weak to satisfy his wife. Nairalander boyz. Hahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.