Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

"He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" (101341 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Oiza131(f): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jeez!!!
I was almost moved to tears reading this. From his words alone, one can imagine how hurt he is.
No amount of sorry can heal this wound, but better days lies ahead. Nawa o, things dy happen sha.
Marriage gets scarier everyday
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Righteousness2(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
FYsol:
God will bless you.

Amen
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by sheddyboy01(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
It's a sad story actually, but two wrongs can't make right

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by greatness77: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
Islie:
Why I dug my wife’s grave to bury her alive — Nasarawa businessman

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-i-dug-my-wifes-grave-to-bury-her-alive-nasarawa-businessman/
Benue people and burying somebody alive is like 5and6
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by simplesearch: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hiss....Nasarawa and News of Infidelity!
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by simplesearch: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hiss....Nasarawa and News of Infidelity!
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by mmsen: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
Olam09:
Woman will never cease to amaze me simply because they were the one who saw devil face to face!

At times devil dey always sit down for one corner dey look at woman as to learn new wickedness from them!

grin
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Joeoluoma(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Women and infidelity these days; even though men are not innocent but Satan has taken hold of many families due due adultery.
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by samwillyco1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Finchmgh:

Useless is an understatement.
They are Super useless

Put it this way

Majority of NIGERIAN GIRLS are USELESS, HEARTLESS and WICKED

1 Like

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by jimyjames(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
seguno2:

So there are Christians in Nasarawa state?
Are they up to 50%

There are many tribes in nasarawa whom are mostly Christians

But this tersso and his friend are both tiv from Benue

1 Like

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by tidalstorm(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
ThundrCork:
Who told you Aisha is the only female in Buhari's life?

She might not be the only female in his life but it doesn't mean women are ruling Nigeria or the world because they can manipulate men.
Even Aisha got pursued to Dubai by the cabal.

Women can manipulate men but it is strictly not because of sex as you pointed out. Love and empathy play their role too.

And still, nothing last forever. Sooner or later, everybody eye dey clear when sun commot.

1 Like

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
GOFRONT:
DNA

No need
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by eyinjuege: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
Why are people shouting fear women?
Haven't men done same and more?
There is no question of paternity fraud here as both know the husband isn't responsible.
Men have abandoned their wives unable to give them children and impregnated different ones outside their marriage.
Majority of those shouting fear women will not blame them and will tell us he needs to have his own child in this world.
It's also not today men are abandoning their sick wives or impregnating their wives' friends either.
What she has done is condemnable, a character flaw and nothing to do with her gender. Men have done same for centuries till now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by BadBradley: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
What a horrible write-up! Blogger-idiot.

1 Like

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Adau123(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
Adultery in they custom is never a taboo,
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by MERCHANDISER: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
ThundrCork:
Take away sex from the male-female equation and you will see a reality never seen before. Our Creator made men physically stronger but equally made women seductively appealing by installing in men an organ that makes it difficult for them to resist women. Men think they actually control the world but in reality women are the ones in control.

This organ under the mercy of women has caused wars, betrayals and destroyed lives. As long as men fail to break themselves from this spell, they will always be under the control of women and as long as you are under their control, you will never arrive at your full potential. Many men with high potentials have lost opportunities, wasted their lives and lost focus just because of this spell.
You are a wise man

2 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
ThundrCork:
Take away sex from the male-female equation and you will see a reality never seen before. Our Creator made men physically stronger but equally made women seductively appealing by installing in men an organ that makes it difficult for them to resist women. Men think they actually control the world but in reality women are the ones in control.

This organ under the mercy of women has caused wars, betrayals and destroyed lives. As long as men fail to break themselves from this spell, they will always be under the control of women and as long as you are under their control, you will never arrive at your full potential. Many men with high potentials have lost opportunities, wasted their lives and lost focus just because of this spell.
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Peppermintflav: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
ThundrCork:

I know someone who missed his interview at the Embassy because of woman grin
By the way the name of the local govt. Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by OwenJesse27(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
Fati200 this your sister ain't loyal grin northern women are the most rotten in the world they just hide under the hijab

2 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Lolz Future is Female geng where are they @?!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!! @Seniorwriter
Dem dey sabbatical.....
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by johhbekeboh09: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
Islie:
Why I dug my wife’s grave to bury her alive — Nasarawa businessman

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-i-dug-my-wifes-grave-to-bury-her-alive-nasarawa-businessman/

Wife and husband washing their dirty linen in public!
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by vRendoh(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
If it has been denying the wife her sweets long before this incident then he should blame himself.
He should have know that the marriage was not safe and he should have shown extra love and care. A woman unable to bear a child after 10 years of marriage is ridiculed everywhere. The man exposed the wife by creating that gap if the wife story is true.
The husband should prove his side by getting another woman pregnant. Killing his wife and unborn child is not the solution. I pray the Lord heals him
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by israelmao(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
Life without Jesus is no life.

1 Like

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
ThundrCork:

Gbam! Abeg, who get loud speaker? Sense too plenty for this talk cheesy
Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by candygist: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
bouncin04:
Nigerian girls are useless .... All of them grin

See her face like shit

1 Like

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Edusouls(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
You are absolutely right my brother but that not a spell but a curse on men placed by the creator it’s unbreakable, because God is no fool he knows that without sex, women would be 100% worthless in this world, tell what else attracts a man to a woman other than sex..
ThundrCork:

2 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by WoundedLamb: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mindlog:
The marriage has ended, the woman should go back to her family to have her baby while the man can go re-marry if he still wishes to be a married man.

There is no issue of paternity fraud here as the woman herself informed the man about it and refused to abort it.

I agree with you.

I feel the woman didn't want to die without having a baby. That's more important to her than keeping a husband. Before she did this, she was already aware of the implication and she was prepared for it. I know a man would naturally look elsewhere if he felt his wife was the reason behind their childlessness but that still doesn't make it ideal. To me, the ideal thing would be for the couple to discuss their alternatives together and agree on the way forward before any action is taken.

May the new child be blessed.

2 Likes

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Gyong(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
seguno2:

So there are Christians in Nasarawa state?
Are they up to 50%

Christians are way more than 50%, Mada, Egon, tiv, a lot of gwandara etc, so don't be surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by Ishilove: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
She told me who she was, the conversation become more and more choate, and we spoke at length to much avail.
What...the...flying fück is choate?? undecided

1 Like

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by aminusodiq(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
“My offence was that when he was sick, I concluded that he might die because we went to several hospitals to no avail. We resorted to traditional herbs. [quote] Nigerian girls are indeed very useless

1 Like

Re: "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" by aminusodiq(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
aminusodiq:
“My offence was that when he was sick, I concluded that he might die because we went to several hospitals to no avail. We resorted to traditional herbs.
nigerian girls are indeed very USELESS

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / Living With My Married Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.