Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Wisdom After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wisdom After Sex (1307 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wisdom After Sex by MrGrimm: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Do any of you also have this moment of clarity after sex? After I'm done I go just look the woman and for my mind na this thing wey i dey kill myself for. Especially for guys wey dey spend anyhow for woman or if you dey cheat. At that moment you go just turn philosopher, you go know the things wey no get value and the things wey get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wisdom After Sex by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
Those moments Na scam. Those moments are moments that tells how addicted and far you have gone in addiction. You keep turning philosopher every time you have sex and not get anything meaningful out of it. You know why? Your mind is not at peace with what you did.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom After Sex by paulolee(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
its normal na...DTS d lust behind d sex..

1 Like

Re: Wisdom After Sex by anthonyuncle(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
make i rent space
Re: Wisdom After Sex by Ilekokonit: 6:43pm On May 08, 2021
MrGrimm:
Do any of you also have this moment of clarity after sex? After I'm done I go just look the woman and for my mind na this thing wey i dey kill myself for. Especially for guys wey dey spend anyhow for woman or if you dey cheat. At that moment you go just turn philosopher, you go know the things wey no get value and the things wey get.

True talk.

At the point of entry just before insertion EVERY MAN is a mad man and this is why some men will make difficult to keep promises to a woman just before sex and after sex,their eye go clear and they will start running helter skelter to keep that diificult fo fulfill passion induced promise.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Wisdom After Sex by Propheticdavid: 8:52pm On May 08, 2021
That not wisdom but lamentation conscience,you are wise only when you can foresee the vanity in sex before engaging in it. many men dont know their value,how can you inconvenience yourself for a shity hole...gosh it disgust me.
Re: Wisdom After Sex by ibkonekt(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2021
its called post nut clarity.

(1) (Reply)

Watch N.aked Videos Of Georgina Owusu Leaked Online / 5 Lies About Breasts That Every Woman Has Probably Heard / Can Dating A Girl Inspire A Man To Achieve Something Substantial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.