Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria (48340 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Iamzik:

That is what Americans thought until they became nuisance to everyone. A small group of depraved minds cannot impose their unatural lust on the entire world

Well, they can shout their preferences from the rooftop, but it does not necessarily mean we would fall prey to it.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
Godbless3:

SPITS

Very thoughtful of you, I'm sure.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by sukar886: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
pig
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by dederocs(m): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hungry goat, trying to use bobrisky script to success. hunger don wire am grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
tiredoflife:

Shut up
Homosexuality affects the family structure
It harms the family structure

Like how?

Gays were active during the first early days of Christianity, and yet, the religion survived, family intact.

Families are not going to stop happening because of a few gays. It certainly didn't stop happening because prostitution or any other sin.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Twelfthman: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
You have spoken well sir.

Richdad50:
Nothing in the world comes close to the pleasure and passion derived from heterosexual sex. The slippery feel of a vagina and the softness of her body is incomparable to any other pleasure known to man. The idea that a fellow man would lay you on your back or turn you over to penetrate your anal is shocking and demeaning.

No one in this world deserves to be a Gay. It is the greatest loss and deprivation to self and pleasure on one's earthly journey.

Richdad

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by zuto4u(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
Look at his Fanta face
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by tiredoflife(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
Godarz:

Like how?

Gays were active during the first early days of Christianity, and yet, the religion survived, family intact.

Families are not going to stop happening because of a few gays. It certainly didn't stop happening because prostitution or any other sin.

The agenda is not to have a few gays
But all gays

So yes it affects the family structure

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Quaddafi29: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
This one is seeking for those who sponsor BOBRISKY to remember him. What a disgusting creature.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
tiredoflife:

The agenda is not to have a few gays
But all gays

So yes it affects the family structure

Family can't die. Either you trust God to protect the family, or you don't.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Thunder fire you ,Uche
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Probz(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
abfemi163:
Oga go and see down
God didnt create Adam and Steve
Its Adam and Eve
God destroyed homos,so its okay to dislike the act of gayism and lesbianism
Because God gave us freedom,doesn't mean we shld do any how

I'm not the biggest LGBT supporter but where did God destroy these people?
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Jackmj(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Igbo people and weird news
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by tiredoflife(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Godarz:

Family can't die. Either you trust God to protect the family, or you don't.

God has given us free will
If we decide to Bleep asshole
It will die
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by SmartPolician: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Godarz:
High time we repealed Gay laws and all such

We don't have to accept their belief, we don't have to accept them in our religious groups, and such, but we don't have to prosecute LGBTQ for their preferences in bed. So long as it does not harm our pockets, or ourselves.

Although Nigeria is a failed state, religion drives most her laws.

Those religions forbid these uncommon sexual orientation and fantasies....that's they it remains banned till further notice.

Any president that mentions that he wants to repeal the law will lose his reelection bid.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
@Richdad50 you are spot on here.

Richdad50:
Nothing in the world comes close to the pleasure and passion derived from heterosexual sex. The slippery feel of a vagina and the softness of her body is incomparable to any other pleasure known to man. The idea that a fellow man would lay you on your back or turn you over to penetrate your anal is shocking and demeaning.

No one in this world deserves to be a Gay. It is the greatest loss and deprivation to self and pleasure on one's earthly journey.

Richdad
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
This guy never chop beating for his ghetto oo.

Good nonsense
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
this dude makes me puke
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
I have nothing against gay people or lesbian people. I have them as friends and in our neboighood. What i don't like is them being allowed to wed in church being forced onto kids in school some pastors being open about gay. That's what i don't like.

I am straight forever straigh nothing as good as having a woman or sex with opposite sex.

All what we can do is to be praying gay spirit of them
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Ayennah: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
This guy is just looking for reason to seek asylum oversea, nobody has your time, you're free to be anything you want, but don't infringe on other people's right by embarking on any protest that might disturb public peace.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by zudozz: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
na die u wan die be that.. grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by KingOfThePay(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ishilove:
Why do I have a very strong feeling that this guy is not gay? undecided

You are very correct. He is not! He is propagating this aberrant and useless motive to chase Clout in a new dimension.
And perhaps, achieve inept goals. Like the very first few commenters on the thread had stated.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by vhuqnl(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
Richdad50:

Richdad
You will die of hypertension if you don't mind your business. What gives you pleasure isn't same for everyone. Shut up. You pervert

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by vhuqnl(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ishilove:
Why do I have a very strong feeling that this guy is not gay? undecided
Always on all gay threads. I guess a guy u crush on turns out to be gay or ur bf was snatched by a gay or even ur brother happened to be gay cos this obsession is not normal. I bet you watch and masturbatee to gay pourrrn
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Shokoloko(f): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
doxijaw:
The comments on his page says it all.

Igbos are homophobic asf, e be like say na Yorubas go accept this homo thing pass.
Lol, but the subject matter is Igbo
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by edoairways: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
tiredoflife:

Shut up
Homosexuality affects the family structure
It harms the family structure
Be fair for once, how did gay affected the family structure when it has been in existence? Secondly, how does verbal condemnation treats a menace in the society? Thirdly, how does sexual preference affects performance ( not sexual performance in this case)? . Fourthly, some of you claim to be Christians,is this how to win lost sheeps back to Christ? Did Jesus vehemently condemned the adulterous woman like this present generation of Pharisees and Sadducees?

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by ujezeez(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
u are a mumu man....na visa to run comot this one dey find
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by IvarDboneless: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
Golan007:
You dey look for visa.
You just can't outsmart Nigerians..sense no go kill una grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by EmekaA125(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
Is this the only picture this dry bone gay has? Always on red bra looking like what I don't knowgrin
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Lamanii22(f): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Richdad50:

Richdad

Honestly... It's so demeaning

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Shokoloko(f): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
edoairways:

Be fair for once, how did gay affected the family structure when it has been in existence? Secondly, how does verbal condemnation treats a menace in the society? Thirdly, how does sexual preference affects performance ( not sexual performance in this case)? . Fourthly, some of you claim to be Christians,is this how to win lost sheeps back to Christ? Did Jesus vehemently condemned the adulterous woman like this present generation of Pharisees and Sadducees?
No condemnation at all, but Jesus always instructed people to stop the sin in question

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Starzo: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Godarz:
High time we repealed Gay laws and all such

We don't have to accept their belief, we don't have to accept them in our religious groups, and such, but we don't have to prosecute LGBTQ for their preferences in bed. So long as it does not harm our pockets, or ourselves.
hope u see what's happening in the US??...they(lgbtq) will eventually go after religious bodies and anyone that refuses to succumb to their demands. Just like they tried to close the business of a couple for refusing to bake cake for their wedding.
I was against the law when it was enacted in Nigeria but after seeing the attitude of those of them in the west, I see the need for such laws. It's a lesser evil needed to curtail a bigger one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) / Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.