Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria (48341 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by nick50(m): 4:28am On Feb 28, 2021
LGBT is a threat to human existence.. Imagine if ur parents were gay who would have brought u into this world,? I propose death sentence for such abominable act
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Collyno82(m): 4:57am On Feb 28, 2021
Godarz:
High time we repealed Gay laws and all such

We don't have to accept their belief, we don't have to accept them in our religious groups, and such, but we don't have to prosecute LGBTQ for their preferences in bed. So long as it does not harm our pockets, or ourselves.
Na Dem dem
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by tiredoflife(m): 6:00am On Feb 28, 2021
Flamemignon1:

What family structure because there are lots of single mums and dads out there and while you are at it, put your frustrations on gay family pages on Instagram
@gayswithkids
@somefamilies.... Just to name a few

Gaybriels are angry
Sorry u hear grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by elmodee7(m): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2021
Igbos
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2021
tiredoflife:

Gaybriels are angry
Sorry u hear grin
Just giving you a coil to thread
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by jacoik(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2021
priceaction:
Who are the idiots here giving this guy attention? Are they gay too?
Oh.. I. see... Na dem
lolxxxxx hahahaha guy u mean say lala na gayist? tank gods say I know ur house
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by jacoik(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2021
Richdad50:
Nothing in the world comes close to the pleasure and passion derived from heterosexual sex. The slippery feel of a vagina and the softness of her body is incomparable to any other pleasure known to man. The idea that a fellow man would lay you on your back or turn you over to penetrate your anal is shocking and demeaning.

No one in this world deserves to be a Gay. It is the greatest loss and deprivation to self and pleasure on one's earthly journey.

Richdad
honestly it's not ordinary. I believe it's an ocultic practice
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2021
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha guy u mean say lala na gayist? tank gods say I know ur house

kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by jacoik(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2021
recievesense:
If you know the meaning of his last name you will understand. BTW mad dey inside too. The guy na clout 101.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u dey mad ooooo. Omo I don die here. u mean na his surname dey worry him? maduagwu. lolxxxxx if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by SaiRuiMall: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2021
Buy me a ticket (Guys version)

And who said a lady can't buy a ticket for a guy? Or that a guy can't buy a ticket for his fellow Gee.?

Guys, if you are Tall, Dark and Handsome, Drop your Finest picture let someone get you a free ticket to the Vawulence City End of the year freaky party.

Thank you

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by sanpipita(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2021
nick50:
LGBT is a threat to human existence.. Imagine if ur parents were gay who would have brought u into this world,? I propose death sentence for such abominable act

Imagine thinking people asked to be born.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2021
Terrible...
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Shugargal(f): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
Must he dress like a market woman to show he's gay? I don't support this kinda madness, be gay to yourself and stop this nonsense dressing of yours, stop painting the gay family bad as if you must dress weird to be gay. Mtwwww
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
jaybenugo:
Uche Maduagwu who came out as a gay man in January 2021, says he is planning on embarking on a march to demand an end to the anti-gay law in Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

His post on Instagram reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLxFwROLlv0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
abi this man don't m9d?
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by MuchAdo: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Lol, we don't want you to be like us, that's termed sexual harassment. We want our rights to be acknowledged, same way y'all are able to live your life. Live and let live

What rights are we talking about here
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Richdad50:
Nothing in the world comes close to the pleasure and passion derived from heterosexual sex. The slippery feel of a vagina and the softness of her body is incomparable to any other pleasure known to man. The idea that a fellow man would lay you on your back or turn you over to penetrate your anal is shocking and demeaning.

No one in this world deserves to be a Gay. It is the greatest loss and deprivation to self and pleasure on one's earthly journey.

Richdad

How did you know that nothing in the world comes close to the pleasure and passion derived from heterosexual sex?

Have you had homosexual sex before

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
MuchAdo:

What rights are we talking about here
Basic human rights
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Caroworld: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
This yeye talkative wants to play Bobrisky alter ego!!! Anu mpa!
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
If Government ignores him...

He would write himself a threat letter...

I am sure. All na format. undecided

Better still ...Government should arrest him and throw him in a cell full of gays.

He would get visa eventually oooo. But maybe after 1 year of full homo banging

You must be speaking from experience,aintcha?

Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by BlackPantherxXx: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

You must be speaking from experience,aintcha?

Yeah...from going balls deep in your ugly ma grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by MuchAdo: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Basic human rights

Like which one are you denied as a normal human being
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2021
MuchAdo:

Like which one are you denied as a normal human being
Here we go, you gonna gaslight the issue. How about right to privacy and freedom to be me without getting harrased or arrested
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by MuchAdo: 8:29am On Mar 01, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Here we go, you gonna gaslight the issue. How about right to privacy and freedom to be me without getting harrased or arrested

Has anybody ever come into your closet to check who you are having in bed
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2021
MuchAdo:

Has anybody ever come into your closet to check who you are having in bed

No, but my effeminate queer friends have been harassed just for bringing their male friends over. You can check the internet for stories man. Have a great week
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by MuchAdo: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2021
Flamemignon1:

No, but my effeminate queer friends have been harassed just for bringing their male friends over. You can check the internet for stories man. Have a great week

Over to where
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by abfemi163: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
Probz:

I'm not the biggest LGBT supporter but where did God destroy these people?

There is this Book i believe in,its called the Bible,it both has the Word spoken by God and inspired words of men of God,
So there was dis particular story where God destroyed a town called sodom and Gomorrah,dey basically practised homosexuality and alll
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Probz(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
abfemi163:

There is this Book i believe in,its called the Bible,it both has the Word spoken by God and inspired words of men of God,
So there was dis particular story where God destroyed a town called sodom and Gomorrah,dey basically practised homosexuality and alll

No more do than any other type of sin. God abhors them all equally. Homosexuality is nothing special in the grand scheme of things.
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by abfemi163: 9:39am On Mar 08, 2021
Probz:

No more do than any other type of sin. God abhors them all equally. Homosexuality is nothing special in the grand scheme of things.

Him abhoring doesn't mean he approves it
Thats why his God,we take advantage of his mercy all the time....oh Man how selfish can you be
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Probz(m): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2021
abfemi163:

Him abhoring doesn't mean he approves it
Thats why his God,we take advantage of his mercy all the time....oh Man how selfish can you be

Did I say he approves it?
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by abfemi163: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
Probz:

Did I say he approves it?

Smiles......
Re: Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria by Probz(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
abfemi163:

Smiles......

This country’s cursed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances / Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.