Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

My girl is over Demanding . Advice needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My girl is over Demanding . Advice needed (929 Views)

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My girl is over Demanding . Advice needed by Escabado: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
This is One month into our relationship and she wants me to buy a new phone for her. She is not a good digger because her ex boyfriend gave her Brand New infinix smart 5 but she refused to collect it. She do spend some little little money on me but we have not had s.e x . I do spend money on her too . Now the issue is that I don't want to do something I will regret because Nigerian girls can never be trusted. she prefers I call her with her sisters number but I'm getting tired of calling her from someone else phone and I don't want to buy her any new phone to avoid falling mugu . The whole thing is getting me tired in the relationship . Guys advice me on what to do
Re: My girl is over Demanding . Advice needed by lilvicky68(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
If you must get her a phone get her one of at most 2k.. no spend pass 2k oh..she fit dey use that one make calls..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My girl is over Demanding . Advice needed by lilvicky68(m): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Her ex didn't give her any infinix na format she wan use for you..wise up man..

16 Likes

Re: My girl is over Demanding . Advice needed by Prosmobi: 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
If you really want to buy her phone do not buy her an expensive phone...in case she regret anyone u bought for her don't hesitate to take it back country hard o!

1 Like

Re: My girl is over Demanding . Advice needed by thesicilian: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Escabado:
This is One month into our relationship and she wants me to buy a new phone for her. She is not a good digger because her ex boyfriend gave her Brand New infinix smart 5 but she refused to collect it. She do spend some little little money on me but we have not had s.e x . I do spend money on her too . Now the issue is that I don't want to do something I will regret because Nigerian girls can never be trusted. she prefers I call her with her sisters number but I'm getting tired of calling her from someone else phone and I don't want to buy her any new phone to avoid falling mugu . The whole thing is getting me tired in the relationship . Guys advice me on what to do
Were you there when the ex gave her a new phone or it's what she just told you? What was she even doing with her ex in the first place? If she's using her ex to manipulate you, she can't be trusted. Delay buying her the phone for a month or two and watch her attitude.

5 Likes

Re: My girl is over Demanding . Advice needed by Chicko1995: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
Just get her a Nokia torch light.... spend only what you can afford to lose on a girlfriend.. but also try and bang that pussy.. to avoid stories that touch grin grin grin..

I hope your siblings have phones too

3 Likes

Re: My girl is over Demanding . Advice needed by Escabado: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
I'm not even buying her any New phone . I don't have such money to waste. I will tell her to buy phone buy herself or collect the one her ex give her. Me I don't want to carry any relationship for head.

2 Likes

Re: My girl is over Demanding . Advice needed by ojun50(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
Do wetin dey ur mind oh, na you go still fucck her at last
Re: My girl is over Demanding . Advice needed by QueenEowyn(f): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Buy her the phone joor, you are her man.

1 Like

Re: My girl is over Demanding . Advice needed by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
The so amount you said she do give you, is it up to the amount you've given her? Secondly can she buy you a phone? Thirdly why must she ask you for a phone, cause you are dating? U get two hand she get, u get brain to dey think she get. Relationship self na modern slavery. I hate entitlement mentality

2 Likes

Re: My girl is over Demanding . Advice needed by odinson1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
QueenEowyn:
Buy her the phone joor, you are her man.

This is why you should never take Relationship Advice from women

Nigerian girls are useless...all of them

6 Likes

Re: My girl is over Demanding . Advice needed by Wilsonzinny(f): 1:19am On Feb 28, 2021
Prosmobi:
If you really want to buy her phone do not buy her an expensive phone...in case she regret anyone u bought for her don't hesitate to take it back country hard o!
lol..ds one off me oh
Re: My girl is over Demanding . Advice needed by Mcslize: 3:06am On Feb 28, 2021
Escabado:

Fear girls. Don't be naive.

Manipulation spotted. Were you there when the ex was giving her a phone? She cooked that up to manipulate you and you are already falling for it.

Most things ladies say about their exes are lies. They will tell you they are not like other girls. Don't fall for it. They are not the demanding type. Mere typical words. I am not like other girls. Ahaaaa! a naive guy who haven't met with lots of girls with limited experience will definitely fall for all those heavy trailer loaded lies.

I do smile sheepishly when I hear lies like these.

Watch this zfancy true life experience video. You will learn something from it. A guy met a lady and from the beginning, the guy told her he was not interested in anything relationship due to how ladies of this era only go after material things and jump from guys to guys. But the lady tried to convince him that she was different. That she was not like other girls. Unknown to the guy she was a typical gold digger. She ended up manipulating the guy into believing that she was a good girl.

Along the line, the guy started to fall in love with her and gradually completely fell in love to the extent of introducing her to her family, taking her for shopping and later on the girl started demanding money from him. She asked the guy for N200,000.

So the guy with the mindset of this was my girlfriend sent this girl 2 million naira.

Guess what the girl did. She blocked the guy's number both on calls and WhatsApp after receiving the money. And for 2 good months the guy couldn't reach her.

So, the guy set her up by conniving with one of his guys who is a player and who is very good with girls to go contact the girl and toast the girl. He gave him the girl's number to carry out the game.

And guess what? She fell for it. See how the girl was begging when she finally found out that the guy she blocked months ago was the one behind the set up.

Watch it here to learn. Fear girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pUScJEZvVI
Re: My girl is over Demanding . Advice needed by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2021
Before I advice you, answer this question?

Do your mum have android phone?
Is your auntie or sister using iPhone?
Or your junior ones is using android?

Or have you bought phone for anyone above before?

Guy use your head.

That girl will still use the phone to buy for her send nude and nake picture of herself to the EX.

SIMP spotted...

1 Like

Re: My girl is over Demanding . Advice needed by LoudLord(m): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2021
Buy D-HORSE(D2180).

na just #2,800 new one oh come with charger and earpiece,she go like am

2 Likes

Re: My girl is over Demanding . Advice needed by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2021
"her ex gave her infinix" bla bla bla..
she format wey she wan use cash outgrin

(1) (Reply)

Most Of This Rape Stories Are Lies / Life Is Easy (pics) / What Will Happen If The Man Eventually Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.