Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! (868 Views)

Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash / Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! by unamamatoto: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
Avoid broke guys... Their sense of entiltilement is second to none...They are next to demons...
They will so rubbish your body and still be ordering you around... Most of the useless men are here on nairaland...

1 Like

Re: ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! by Draslo(m): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
This says a lot about your character. You just opened this account today and you already have 2+ topics on absolute trash.

Don't go and find work, be waiting for man to dey fund your mama toto. You broke girls are mostly whoresss who jump on dicks for small change. Nobody wants a broke ass bitch too!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! by qtguru(m): 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
A poor man is what you mean not broke, Broke is relative. Someone's broke is 5m in account, we are not all on the same level wink

2 Likes

Re: ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! by The5DME(m): 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
You just create account today, steal person pics dey use as dp. Smh

1 Like

Re: ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! by Henrydonland(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
so u prefer to date a rich guy who would not rubbish u and order u around.
That is why I don't pity some useless girls whose little destiny have been used by Yahoo boys and ritualists

3 Likes

Re: ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! by lilvicky68(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Broke Ladies are the worst self.. always demanding nothing to bring to the table or help themselves..that's why their private part suffers..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! by qtguru(m): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
Broke Ladies are the worst self.. always demanding nothing to bring to the table or help themselves..that's why their private part suffers..

No smart guy dates a broke girl, unless it's for sex, broke girls are easy to sway with flash cash. your generation is something else sha

3 Likes

Re: ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! by unamamatoto: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
unamamatoto

1 Like

Re: ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
Draslo:
This says a lot about your character. You just opened this account today and you already have 2+ topics on absolute trash.

Don't go and find work, be waiting for man to dey fund your mama toto. You broke girls are mostly whoresss who jump on dicks for small change. Nobody wants a broke ass bitch too!
She deactivated her main account recently probably because of trolling.
She is back for revenge.
Re: ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! by fati2001(m): 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
I PITY WOMEN THAT SETTLE WITH USELESS NIGERIAN MEN.

2 Likes

Re: ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
another Nairaland psychiatric patient unleashedundecided

1 Like

Re: ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! by Mrscarter(f): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2021
unamamatoto:
Avoid broke guys... Their sense of entiltilement is second to none...They are next to demons...
They will so rubbish your body and still be ordering you around... Most of the useless men are here on nairaland...

If thats you in the picture u look broke urself. N wats ur ass got to do with the topic?grin
So ur one of those girls who think dating a guy is a source of income? So u sell yourself?
Why dont you learn a skill instead? I pity girls like you because by not dating a guy because he has no money you may never know real love or true loyalty. Some guys out there could make the perfect husband n may be encouraged n inspired by your love n loyalty to achieve much nearn lots of money given all that. But instead you may go find a rich guy marry him n he could make your life a misery. Having money doesnt mean hes a nice person or a good husband. Having money and material things doesnt keep you happy for long. Theres more to that in life you need n youll realise that one day.

Girl go n wash ur feet angry

1 Like

Re: ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! by unamamatoto: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
Mrscarter:

If thats you in the picture u look broke urself. N wats ur ass got to do with the topic?grin
So ur one of those girls who think dating a guy is a source of income? So u sell yourself?
Why dont you learn a skill instead? I pity girls like you because by not dating a guy because he has no money you may never know real love or true loyalty. Some guys out there could make the perfect husband n may be encouraged n inspired by your love n loyalty to achieve much nearn lots of money given all that. But instead you may go find a rich guy marry him n he could make your life a misery. Having money doesnt mean hes a nice person or a good husband. Having money and material things doesnt keep you happy for long. Theres more to that in life you need n youll realise that one day.
Yahoo boy �... Cry me a river cause, you are one of the poor broke fooools.. Yen yen yen �

2 Likes

Re: ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! by Mrscarter(f): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
fati2001:
I PITY WOMEN THAT SETTLE WITH USELESS NIGERIAN MEN.

Fati2001...hafa

2 Likes

Re: ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! by Mrscarter(f): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
unamamatoto:
Yahoo boy �... Cry me a river cause, you are one of the poor broke fooools.. Yen yen yen �

Lol me yahoo boy?!grin
Im not even a male but ok.

1 Like

Re: ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! by fati2001(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
Mrscarter:

Fati2001...hafa
happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! by Kebbiprince: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
This has the handwriting of fati2001 lol grin cheesy
Useless gals full nairaland

1 Like

Re: ESN and Amotekun clash online !!! by Mrscarter(f): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
fati2001:

happy Sunday

Same too you hun cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Marriage Gives More Security? / Men Go Their Own Ways (mgtow) / Is It Normal To Not Want Any Girl Or Guy At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.