Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? (4909 Views)

Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by johnw47: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
paltielx:
please i stil want to understand how they twist the scriptures

read their posts dope, but can you understand anything
that's another thing

1 Like

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by johnw47: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
He's one of those unreasonable Church rats, he's never open to any agreement all he just want to do is join his confused Churchgoer friends in condemning JWs for standing out!

He always quotes scriptures out of context and most times quoting what applies to himself unknowingly! undecided

i have told u a few times that i'm non denominational
that i don't go to church as you keep lying
but u cannot stop lying just like your daddy
isn't that so false jw mad max:

Joh 8:44  You come from your father, the devil, and you desire to do what your father wants you to do. The devil was a murderer from the beginning. He has never been truthful. He doesn't know what the truth is. Whenever he tells a lie, he's doing what comes naturally to him. He's a liar and the father of lies.

paltielx .... do you see now how false jw mad max keeps habitually lying like his daddy the devil, john 8:44
or are you still blinded
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by johnw47: 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Take it or leave it the phrase SPIRITUAL DEATH is not written anywhere in the Bible! smiley

dum dum know nothing false jw mad max

you don't believe there is spiritual death, so pathetic

another verse talking of spiritual death:

1Jn_3:14  We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

the verse is not talking about passing from physical death to life when we come to love our brethren
laugh, u big dum dum false jw mad max ............but you now ministerial servant, smile

1 Like

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by Image123(m): 12:28am On Mar 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Thanks you Sir, NEXT! smiley

Actually the next is still for you to repent and become a genuine Christian, not an hypocrite. Instead you choose to wait for backup for more gymnastics. i understand the next batch of Bible verses you're to post are slow in coming. i expect one of your minions to quote me soon with them while you recover from the truth. Then you'll take over from them and we repeat the process. It's so clear it's a miracle that you don't see it. Oops, you don't believe in miracles, my bad.

2 Likes

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:33am On Mar 01, 2021
Don't you ever get tired of fruitless arguments?
I say it's OK, please move on to the next person i'm not interested in your God! smiley

Image123:

Actually the next is still for you to repent and become a genuine Christian, not an hypocrite. Instead you choose to wait for backup for more gymnastics. i understand the next batch of Bible verses you're to post are slow in coming. i expect one of your minions to quote me soon with them while you recover from the truth. Then you'll take over from them and we repeat the process. It's so clear it's a miracle that you don't see it. Oops, you don't believe in miracles, my bad.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by paltielx: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2021
johnw47:

that i don't go to church as you keep lying
but u cannot stop lying just like your daddy
isn't that so false jw mad max:

Joh 8:44  You come from your father, the devil, and you desire to do what your father wants you to do. The devil was a murderer from the beginning. He has never been truthful. He doesn't know what the truth is. Whenever he tells a lie, he's doing what comes naturally to him. He's a liar and the father of lies.

paltielx .... do you see now how false jw mad max keeps habitually lying like his daddy the devil, john 8:44
or are you still blinded

Am asking you how are they lying?

1 Like

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by paltielx: 9:18am On Mar 01, 2021
johnw47:

read their posts dope, but can you understand anything that's another thing
I have read most of their post and article and they are plausible

1 Like

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2021
He thought whatever the majority approves is the truth.
So far Christendom Churches agreed to continue with mysterious doctrines causing confusion, contradiction and confliction in their so called CAN. JWs who stood out and are in agreement having the same line of thought must be lying! cheesy

paltielx:

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by johnw47: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2021
paltielx:
Am asking you how are they lying?

oh duh blinded half wit
read the post again that you just quoted

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by johnw47: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2021
paltielx:

to a fool they could seem to be

1 Like

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by johnw47: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So far Christendom Churches agreed to continue with mysterious doctrines causing confusion, contradiction and confliction in their so called CAN. JWs who stood out and are in agreement having the same line of thought must be lying! cheesy

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

don't be a scardy cat false jw mad max
you can post to me with your lies

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2021
He asked you a simple question

How are JWs lying?

You said you don't go to church yet you're here arguing profusely in support of the Churches doctrines. If you're truthful to your own soul how come you can't find a single Church that's suitable for you to join in service?
Or are you saying Paul was drunk to have emphasized on the importance of meeting together as a group? Hebrews 10:24-25 cheesy

So instead of crying up and down saying someone is lying, he is asking you to point out the lies so that he could reexamine for himself.

The inhabitants of Beroea heard from Jews that Christians were liars so they attentively listened to both side and reexamine the scriptures to know who is living whether the Jewish religious community as a whole or the Christians! Act 17:11 smiley

johnw47:

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

don't be a scardy cat false jw mad max
you can post to me with your lies

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by johnw47: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
He asked you a simple question

How are JWs lying?

You said you don't go to church yet you're here arguing profusely in support of the Churches doctrines. If you're truthful to your own soul how come you can't find a single Church that's suitable for you to join in service?
Or are you saying Paul was drunk to have emphasized on the importance of meeting together as a group? Hebrews 10:24-25 cheesy

So instead of crying up and down saying someone is lying, he is asking you to point out the lies so that he could reexamine for himself.

The inhabitants of Beroea heard from Jews that Christians were liars so they attentively listened to both side and reexamine the scriptures to know who is living whether the Jewish religious community as a whole or the Christians! Act 17:11 smiley

oh duh false jw mad max, just as dum as paltielx

i showed a couple of your lies and he say's where are the lies

he should become a most duh lying false jw like u

1 Like

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by Judybash93(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed

Say it again o

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2021
It's like the falsehood in the churches of Christendom has blurred your spiritual vision completely so i'll break it down!

You are here claiming Christian and the book (Bible) you are holding onto says people must preach and teach people before the religion you're claiming could reach the extremity of the earth {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8; Romans 10:13-15} anywhere this teachings gained ground those propagating it meet in groups so as to further the campaign {Hebrew 10:24-25} but here you are saying you don't go to any gathering yet you're arguing profusely that you belong to the campaign.
So who brought the teachings to you? Or how did you come about this teachings since you're far away from the land it came? {Hebrews 10:14 That's a confirmed LIE Sir! cheesy

But i'm not accusing you for that because i know you might be MISINFORMED!

This guy is asking you to substantiate just the same way i did now so that he could clearly see how or where JWs are lying?

Thanks in advance! cheesy

johnw47:

oh duh false jw mad max, just as dum as paltielx
i showed a couple of your lies and he say's where are the lies he should become a most duh lying false jw like u
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2021
This is confirmed LIES Sir!

Because it's the so called denominations that brought the book (Bible) to Africa (where you are) and it's the Churches that's teaching the doctrines you're resounding. So how possible is it that you belong to Jesus from Nazareth (Israel) yet you're not attached to any group of religionists (Church) propagating Jesus' teachings? cheesy

johnw47:

that i don't go to church!

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by johnw47: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
This is confirmed LIES Sir!

Because it's the so called denominations that brought the book (Bible) to Africa (where you are) and it's the Churches that's teaching the doctrines you're resounding. So how possible is it that you belong to Jesus from Nazareth (Israel) yet you're not attached to any group of religionists (Church) propagating Jesus' teachings? cheesy

oh duh dum dum false jw accuser mad max

i don't belong to a denomination, i read the bible

false jw mad max, you just like your daddy, of course:

Rev_12:10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by johnw47: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's like the falsehood in the churches of Christendom has blurred your spiritual vision completely so i'll break it down!

You are here claiming Christian and the book (Bible) you are holding onto says people must preach and teach people before the religion you're claiming could reach the extremity of the earth {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8; Romans 10:13-15} anywhere this teachings gained ground those propagating it meet in groups so as to further the campaign {Hebrew 10:24-25} but here you are saying you don't go to any gathering yet you're arguing profusely that you belong to the campaign.
So who brought the teachings to you? Or how did you come about this teachings since you're far away from the land it came? {Hebrews 10:14 That's a confirmed LIE Sir! cheesy

But i'm not accusing you for that because i know you might be MISINFORMED!

This guy is asking you to substantiate just the same way i did now so that he could clearly see how or where JWs are lying?

Thanks in advance! cheesy

fool false jw mad max

you just saying the same things as your last post, oh confused know nothing

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

and mad max, you know i don't waste time educating u satan's mob
and you know my thing is just to point out a few of your false jw lies
well i have to admit i am doing a good job at that

1 Like

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by johnw47: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2021
very dum paltielx, here is a little bit on what your hero false jw's are like

puffed up weakie mad max said:

Maximus69:

it will take at least SIX fully armed military police officers to subdue just one single military intelligence officer of my kind, if it's just one combatant soldier i will make him regret the very day he joined the force but if he's not into martial arts of any kind then i'll make him eat and drink through his anus!

twelve Combatant mobile police officers are just like bloody civilians before one military intelligence officer
like me!

perverted mad max also shared with everyone private things about his wife trivina:

Maximus69:
She's my QUEEN!
For your information, i always shave the hairs in her puSsy because she's mine and mine alone!

braggart false jw mad max say's about himself:

Maximus69:
Maximus is much more intelligent than a thousand of your type

false jw mad max discloses to all how his wife trivina loves to play with his penis;

Maximus69:

Trivina loves fumbling with my own, cheesy
cheesy

sex mad max said he can do as in anything for his wife trivina,
mouth sex and having tried anal sex was mentioned by his wife trivina,
she didn't say if it was with sex mad max or someone else

Maximus69:
Yes! I can do anything as in ANYTHING for my one and only Trivina! smiley

paltielx i know you are to duh to understand any of this
but i liked posting it again anyway

1 Like

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
I'm sure Paltielx fully grasp what's happening now so no need asking you further questions since it's the same old story you'll continue to repeat.

So in conclusion JWs are liars it's just a pity that your intellect is not sharp enough to point out the lies! cheesy

johnw47:
very dum paltielx, here is a little bit on what your hero false jw's are like puffed up weakie mad max said: perverted mad max also shared with everyone private things about his wife trivina:
braggart false jw mad max say's about himself:
false jw mad max discloses to all how his wife trivina loves to play with his penis;
sex mad max said he can do as in anything for his wife trivina,
mouth sex and having tried anal sex was mentioned by his wife trivina,
she didn't say if it was with sex mad max or someone else paltielx i know you are to duh to understand any of this
but i liked posting it again anyway
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by Image123(m): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Don't you ever get tired of fruitless arguments?
I say it's OK, please move on to the next person i'm not interested in your God! smiley

Prov 12v15 John 3v7,10.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Thanks, What a relief! smiley
Image123:

Prov 12v15 John 3v7,10.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by johnw47: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I'm sure Paltielx fully grasp what's happening now so no need asking you further questions since it's the same old story you'll continue to repeat.

So in conclusion JWs are liars it's just a pity that your intellect is not sharp enough to point out the lies! cheesy

false jw mad max

you continue to show how your daddy has blinded you:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

and of course you continue to lie:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by johnw47: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

1 Like

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by paltielx: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
johnw47:

false jw mad max

you continue to show how your daddy has blinded you:

and of course you continue to lie:

you are still not answering my questions, u are busy quoting scriptures irrevantly instead of pointing your so call lies of the JW
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by paltielx: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

so that makes them liars, and why are you interfering in people's private life
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by paltielx: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
johnw47:

to a fool they could seem to be

You don't have anything reasonable to say
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by paltielx: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

when our Jesus was on earth teaching, majarity of the pple did not put faith in him, so don't expect major christian reasoning to be right today
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
I don't understand this post please can you expatiate further! undecided

paltielx:

so that makes them liars abi, and why are interfering in people's private life
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
After the arrival of God's Holy Spirit Christians back then were in agreement! Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

So the contradictions in Christendom today shows that those churches are not for Christ Jesus! Luke 11:23 smiley

paltielx:

when our Jesus was on earth teaching, majarity of the pple did not put faith in him, so don't expect major christian reasoning to be right today
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by paltielx: 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
After the arrival of God's Holy Spirit Christians back then were in agreement! Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

So the contradictions in Christendom today shows that those churches are not for Christ Jesus! Luke 11:23 smiley

Have read of dark ages for christians or what happened after the last apostle of Jesus John was dead
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by johnw47: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
paltielx:
You don't have anything reasonable to say

of course i do, i have shown you are a confused fool
with no understanding

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moral Victory: Religious Exploitation, And The New American Creed / I Saw These Pastors In Hell Fire [a Must Read] / Restoring Faith In Humanity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.