Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? (4919 Views)

Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by paltielx: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
johnw47:

know nothing false jw mad max
repeating your lies and confusion over and over again won't make them true

nothing fabricated oh cannot stop lying false jw, my posts and supporting verses are very clear
but not to the blinded:

2Co_4:4  in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Joh 8:44  You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

mad max, your posts are so dum dum, you should read them
you wrongly quoting Jesus message to the congreation and apply it against the Jw. Jesus message is found at Rev 2:1-3:18. It a reprove to already holy formed congregation of God that are going astray in one way or the other and if they repent they will be forgiven
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by BassReeves: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
donnie:
I'm talking about the Paleo-Hebrew word translated as vehicle, not the movies Hollywood used to deceive you. I don't need to twist anything
Exodus 14:5-8
'5When the king of Egypt was told that the people had fled, Pharaoh and his officials changed their minds about them and said,
“What have we done? We have released Israel from serving us.”
6So Pharaoh prepared his chariot and took his army with him.
7He took 600 of the best chariots, and all the other chariots of Egypt, with officers over all of them

8And the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh king of Egypt so that he pursued the Israelites, who were marching out defiantly
'

Jeremiah 51:21
'I'll smash the horse and its rider with you.
I'll smash the chariot and its rider with you.
'

You already are twisted and crooked, for taking no notice of the evidence in Exodus 14:5-8 above. Hollywood movies ko. Bollywood movies ni

donnie:
[s]There are already too many twisted lies in your Christianity. You're already in love with fairy tales so you prefer to believe things that are abstract and unreal.[/s]
What is my own in Christianity, a Roman invention

donnie:
[s]The true MESSIAH (a black man) lived here on earth before he was glorified. Even the Most High (described as a black man with wooly hair) has his WHEELS with Him. When MESSIAH returns, he is coming with his chairiots.

Daniel 7:9
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Isaiah 66:15
For, behold, YAHUAH will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Psalms 68:17
The chariots of YAH are tens of thousands, even thousands of angels: YAHUAH is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

Oops... I thought MESSIAH was glorified? undecided
Is he now crippled that he will be needing chariots?[/s]
Only a loco will type a rubbish like this

donnie:
Go and humbly read the Bible again, this time without the influence of whiteman's witchcraft, then you will begin to see. Do this before you think of questioning me.
Who you are doesn't surprise me, it is, who you are not, that does and how you read the bible upside down with your eyes glazed over.

Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall, is a warning for you.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by donnie(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
paltielx:
Jesus Christ who lived with his father for centuries in heaven say at John 3:13 that no man has ascended into heaven. That tell us clearly that the likes of Elijah did not ascend to Gods dwelling place

First, if you're a good student of the bible you should know that the so-called new testament writings must agree with the old for it to be accepted.

Secondly, MESSIAH did not live for centuries in heaven. That's a lie and unscriptural. He never existed until he was born in Bethlehem which by the way is in Africa. His divinity stems from the fact that he is a product of the eternal WORD of YAH.

So interpreting John 3:13 in that light, you'll understand that he was referring to men that are alive on earth at the time the statement was being made.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by Hundredfold4lif(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
THEY DIDN'T GO TO HEAVEN/GOD! THEY WENT TO YOUR VILLAGE! BECAUSE YOU KNOW GOD'S KITCHEN AND BATHROOM & YOU ARE HIS MATE & ADVISER!
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by BassReeves: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
donnie:
First, if you're a good student of the bible you should know that the so-called new testament writings must agree with the old for it to be accepted.
So you know this, yet you are distorting and butchering up scripture to suit your toxic eisegesis.

donnie:
Secondly, MESSIAH did not live for centuries in heaven. That's a lie and unscriptural. He never existed until he was born [s]in Bethlehem which by the way is in Africa. His divinity stems from the fact that he is a product of the eternal WORD of YAH[/s].
Duh. Who and what is the promised Messiah, before Him being born as Jesus?
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by donnie(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
BassReeves:
So you know this, yet you are distorting and butchering up scripture to suit your toxic eisegesis.

Duh. Who and what is the promised Messiah, before Him being born as Jesus?

THE WORD of the Father YAH.

Revelation 19:13
[13]And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

You're the one twisting scripture to suit pagan Christian lies and fairy tales.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by paltielx: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
donnie:

Secondly, MESSIAH did not live for centuries in heaven. That's a lie and unscriptural. He never existed until he was born in Bethlehem which by the way is in Africa. His divinity stems from the fact that he is a product of the eternal WORD of YAH.

So interpreting John 3:13 in that light, you'll understand that he was referring to men that are alive on earth at the time the statement was being made.
The Hebrew scripture is full of prophecies of restoration of the isrealite by means of promised messiah and the messiah appears in the new testament. Second, the bible repeatly say that God sent his only begotten son to the world, showing the son was existing in the heavens before he was transferred to the earth

1 Like

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by BassReeves: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
donnie:
THE WORD of the Father YAH.

Revelation 19:13
[13]And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

You're the one twisting scripture to suit pagan Christian lies and fairy tales.
Repeat here what I have typed and used to twist scripture to suit pagan Christian lies and fairy tales, if you are unable to, then you are a bloody liar
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by donnie(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
BassReeves:
Exodus 14:5-8

Only a loco will type a rubbish like this

O yes, the scriptures are rubbish to you Christians as long as they go against your pagan lies and concepts.

BassReeves:
Who you are doesn't surprise me, it is, who you are not, that does and how you read the bible upside down with your eyes glazed over.

Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall, is a warning for you.

Abeg rest, your lies have been exposed.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
It is believed that Enoch was made an angel when he went to heaven, people call him angel metatron.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by donnie(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
paltielx:
The Hebrew scripture is full of prophecies of restoration of the isrealite by means of promised messiah and the messiah appears in the new testament. Second, the bible repeatly say that God sent his only begotten son to the world, showing the son was existing in the heavens before he was transferred to the earth

Mary gave birth to a little child. He cried, pooed and pissed like every other child. He was not pretending. They even had to escape with him to Egypt, otherwise he could have been killed.

The life and Spirit of YAH in him made him who he was.

Throughout history MESSIAH'S have been sent in the name of YAH to his people to return them back to YAH. Moses was a MESSIAH to the people of his day.

The problem comes when many try to elevate him to the point where they worship him instead of the Most High. To them, he has replaced the Most High together with his laws, statues and commandments. He has even replaced his chosen people with white people. undecided
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by BassReeves: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
donnie:
[s]O yes, the scriptures are rubbish to you Christians as long as they go against your pagan lies and concepts.[/s]
1. Does the bible inform you to address others as christians?
2. Did anyone in the Bible greeted each other as christians?
3. Does any of Apostles admit to anyone that he or she is christian?

donnie:
Abeg rest, your lies have been exposed.
You exposed yourself, causing you to be jumping from pillar to post and start making wild and false accusations. I have your time to have you exposed more and further
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by BassReeves: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nuttella:
It is believed that Enoch was made an angel when he went to heaven, people call him angel metatron.
That's all just a fictitious tale
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by DappaD: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
donnie:

Provide evidence that the New Testament is out of harmony with the Old? Moreover were you there when any were written that you should choose which to accept and which to reject?

Scriptures like Micah 5:2 from the Old Testament points to the fact that the Messiah would have existed for aeons before coming to the earth. Compare John 8:58
So reiterate again.

Why should you interpret John 3:13 when you don’t believe in the New Testament? The Messiah made it clear that he came down from heaven and no one else had gone to heaven before him. John 6:38, 8:23 see also 1Corinthians 15:47
I’m a very good observer and honestly, I believe that you can make a great stand-up comedian. According to you, the New Testament is all fables but you rush to quote Revelation
2:18 to support your black Messiah theory. It’s just desperation if you ask me because racism/nepotism is ingrained deep in you and makes you no different from those white men during the slave trade period.

P.S: I take God beg you, please don’t close this thread and run away because I also noticed you’re fond of that.

2 Likes

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by paltielx: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
donnie:

Mary gave birth to a little child. He cried, pooed and pissed like every other child. He was not pretending. They even had to escape with him to Egypt, otherwise he could have been killed.

The life and Spirit of YAH in him made him who he was.

Throughout history MESSIAH'S have been sent in the name of YAH to his people to return them back to YAH. Moses was a MESSIAH to the people of his day.

The problem comes when many try to elevate him to the point where they worship him instead of the Most High. To them, he has replaced the Most High together with his laws, statues and commandments. He has even replaced his chosen people with white people. undecided
i agree with you that he acted as a normal baby when he was on earth and that people even worship him instead of God, he being a messiah had a different and ultimate purpose to that of moses. He was also sent to all mankind not only to africans, The bible at john 3:16 says that WHOEVER exercises faith in him wil not be destroyed but have everlasting life
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by johnw47: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
paltielx:
you wrongly quoting Jesus message to the congreation and apply it against the Jw. Jesus message is found at Rev 2:1-3:18. It a reprove to already holy formed congregation of God that are going astray in one way or the other and if they repent they will be forgiven

oh duh another confused one

2Co_4:4 in my post you quoted is not about the church congreation
but is about unbelievers
and
Joh 8:44 in my post you quoted is not about the church congreation
but is about the children of the devil

if you are referring to a bible verse i posted in another post
perhaps rev 3:1 which was used not to show a congregation gone astray
that can repent again, but was used to show that the verse is referring to
that congregation not being physically dead but spiritually dead
like adam when he sinned, he didn't surely physically die in that day, but he surely spiritually died in that day

Gen_2:17  But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

do you understand that now

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by Image123(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Thanks you're welcome, NEXT? smiley

Actually the next is for you to repent and become a genuine Christian, not an hypocrite. Instead you choose to wait for backup for more gymnastics. i understand the next batch of Bible verses you're to post are slow in coming. i expect one of your minions to quote me soon with them while you recover from the truth. Then you'll take over from them and we repeat the process. It's so clear it's a miracle that you don't see it. Oops, you don't believe in miracles, my bad.

2 Likes

Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by donnie(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
paltielx:
he being a messiah had a different and ultimate purpose to that of moses. He was also sent to all mankind not only to africans, The bible at john 3:16 says that WHOEVER exercises faith in him wil not be destroyed but have everlasting life

Yes he had a different mission. He was their Passover lamb. He was the savior of ISOLELE/ ISRAEL. He came to save HIS PEOPLE. .

Matthew 1:21
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name YAHUSHA: for he shall save his people from their sins.

The "world" in John 3:16 doesn't mean mankind. The Greek word used is Kosmos, referring to order or arrangement. So it's not what you think.

Remember he said he came only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Mathew 15:24). That's why his whole ministry was limited to his people.

If you are a teacher and you tell your students "whosoever finishes should submit his/her paper." Are you referring to those outside your class?

The problem we have is that our enemies have taken our book and whitewashed it. They painted themselves inside it and threw you out of it. The same thing they do with the natural resource they take from our land. Because we are a conquered people, they rape our land, take our resources and sell it back to us at high price. And we still hail their genius. angry

Why do you think Paul who was the least of the apostles (it's a fact, he wasn't being humble) and who had a ministry to gentiles, was promoted in such a manner by the Romans who gave him the most books in the Bible you read. Today, our people (the chosen ones) quote Paul more than they quote the TORAH or even the MESSIAH, which is a shame.

It was written that we will be enslaved by other nations if we do not keep His laws and it has come to pass. Yet we refuse to learn because we follow blind pastors.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
Thanks you Sir, NEXT! smiley

Image123:

Actually the next is for you to repent and become a genuine Christian, not an hypocrite. Instead you choose to wait for backup for more gymnastics. i understand the next batch of Bible verses you're to post are slow in coming. i expect one of your minions to quote me soon with them while you recover from the truth. Then you'll take over from them and we repeat the process. It's so clear it's a miracle that you don't see it. Oops, you don't believe in miracles, my bad.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by paltielx: 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
donnie:

Yes he had a different mission. He was their Passover lamb. He was the savior of ISOLELE/ ISRAEL. He came to save HIS PEOPLE. .

Matthew 1:21
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name YAHUSHA: for he shall save his people from their sins.

The "world" in John 3:16 doesn't mean mankind. The Greek word used is Kosmos, referring to order or arrangement. So it's not what you think.

Remember he said he came only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Mathew 15:24). That's why his whole ministry was limited to his people.

If you are a teacher and you tell your students "whosoever finishes should submit his/her paper." Are you referring to those outside your class?

The problem we have is that our enemies have taken our book and whitewashed it. They painted themselves inside it and threw you out of it. The same thing they do with the natural resource they take from our land. Because we are a conquered people, they rape our land, take our resources and sell it back to us at high price. And we still hail their genius. angry

Why do you think Paul who was the least of the apostles (it's a fact, he wasn't being humble) and who had a ministry to gentiles, was promoted in such a manner by the Romans who gave him the most books in the Bible you read. Today, our people (the chosen ones) quote Paul more than they quote the TORAH or even the MESSIAH, which is a shame.

It was written that we will be enslaved by other nations if we do not keep His laws and it has come to pass. Yet we refuse to learn because we follow blind pastors.

Yes the messiah was primary sent for the isreal but because of their disobedient it was extended to the Gentile-the non isreal. So what was promised to the isreal is now promised to other only if the obey his laws
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by paltielx: 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
johnw47:

oh duh another confused one

2Co_4:4 in my post you quoted is not about the church congreation
but is about unbelievers
and
Joh 8:44 in my post you quoted is not about the church congreation
but is about the children of the devil

if you are referring to a bible verse i posted in another post
perhaps rev 3:1 which was used not to show a congregation gone astray
that can repent again, but was used to show that the verse is referring to
that congregation not being physically dead but spiritually dead
like adam when he sinned, he didn't surely physically die in that day, but he surely spiritually died in that day

Gen_2:17  But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

do you understand that now

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
from your previous post u applied the jw to john 8:44. In what way are the from the devil, when the use the Bible to teach people about God and Christ and encourages all to read the bible and apply what the learn
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
He's one of those unreasonable Church rats, he's never open to any agreement all he just want to do is join his confused Churchgoer friends in condemning JWs for standing out!

He always quotes scriptures out of context and most times quoting what applies to himself unknowingly! undecided

paltielx:

From your previous post u applied the jw to john 8:44. In what way are the from the devil, when the use the Bible to teach people about God and Christ and encourages all to read the bible and apply what the learn
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by donnie(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
paltielx:
Yes the messiah was primary sent for the isreal but because of their disobedient it was extended to the Gentile-the non isreal. So what was promised to the isreal is now promised to other only if the obey his laws

Why do YAH'S people like to concern themselves with other nations rather than with their own people. You're hearing the message now. What will you do? Wake up, repent and wake your people up or keep asking about other nations? YAH has not forgotten his people. A remnant shall be saved while many will perish along with the other nations.

Romans 11:1-2,26
[1]I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
[2]God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
[26]And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

All ISOLELE/ ISRAEL here is referring to the Northern and southern Kingdom. Now, this is what the Holy City looks like.

Revelation 21:12
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

That general heaven, general white Jesus nonsnese is a lie, craeted by our enemies. According to the Bible, he that led others into captivity shall go into captivity. That's the meaning of salvation for us ISOLELE.

Revelation 13:10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

The nations that deatroyed and enslaved us will not escape their due punishment. And thier fake white Jesus won't save them.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by donnie(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
paltielx:

Why do YAH'S people like to concern themselves with other nations rather than with their own people. Your hearing the message now. What will you do? Wake up, repent and wake your people or keep asking about other nations? YAH has not forgotten his people. A remnant shall be saved while many will perish along with the nations.

[1]I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
[2]God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
[26]And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

All ISOLELE/ ISRAEL here is referring to the Northern and southern Kingdom. Now, this is what the Holy City looks like.

And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

That general heaven, general white Jesus nonsnese is a lie, craeted by our enemies. According to the Bible, he that led others into captivity shall go into captivity. That's the meaning of salvation for us ISOLELE.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

The nations that deatroyed and enslaved us will not escape their due punishment. And thier useless white Jesus won't save them.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
BassReeves:
That's all just a fictitious tale
Keep quiet, I see you in all thread that has to do with the things of God saying irrelevant things. Your noise will not change anything or have any impart on Christianity, the church is moving forward and the gate of hell shall not prevail against, you dont believe in God yet you get running stomach anytime you see a thread that has to do with God, what is wrong with you.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by donnie(m): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
paltielx:

Why do YAH'S people like to concern themselves with other nations rather than with their own people. You're hearing the message now. What will you do? Wake up, repent and wake your people or keep asking about other nations? YAH has not forgotten his people. A remnant shall be saved while many will perish along with the nations.

All ISOLELE/ ISRAEL here is referring to the Northern and southern Kingdom. Now, this is what the Holy City looks like with just 12 gates!

The nations that destroyed and enslaved us will not escape their due punishment. And thier useless white Jesus won't save them.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by donnie(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
DappaD:

Provide evidence that the New Testament is out of harmony with the Old? Moreover were you there when any were written that you should choose which to accept and which to reject?

First, the proper rendering is RENEWED testament, not NEW testament. The Hebrew word used there means to repair or renew.

Secondly, to know about the socalled new testament, you ask those who were given the old testament. Ask us the blood descendants of YAKUBI/JACOB/ ISRAEL, not gentiles. You cannot talk about a NEW Testament when you never had one.

Jeremiah 31:31
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

So it's all about ISOLELE/ ISRAEL, don't be silly.
And that's why there's so much Idolatory and paganism in your worship because you're following those who are not the people of YAH but do lie. So they have to insert their pagan customs here and there and get you to break the Commandments of your ELEIM/ELOHIYM so they can be successful in enslaving you. So they say, the commandments are done away with, white Jesus has cancelled them all.

DappaD:

[s]Scriptures like Micah 5:2 from the Old Testament points to the fact that the Messiah would have existed for aeons before coming to the earth. Compare John 8:58
So reiterate again.
Why should you interpret John 3:13 when you don’t believe in the New Testament[/s]? The Messiah made it clear that he came down from heaven and no one else had gone to heaven before him. John 6:38, 8:23 see also 1Corinthians 15:47
He came down from heaven because the Father sent His WORD to the earth.

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

DappaD:
I’m a very good observer and honestly, I believe that you can make a great stand-up comedian. According to you, the New Testament is all fables but you rush to quote Revelation
2:18 to support your black Messiah theory. It’s just desperation if you ask me because racism/nepotism is ingrained deep in you and makes you no different from those white men during the slave trade period.
P.S: I take God beg you, please don’t close this thread and run away because I also noticed you’re fond of that.

The Christian that can debunk the truth about ISOLELE/ISRAEL being a black Nation or of our black MESSIAH has not yet been born. Shameless bunch of Idolaters. REPENT.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by BassReeves: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nuttella:
Keep quiet
I can guarantee you that if I keep quiet, the stones will cry out. Silence in the face of evil, is itself evil. God will not hold anyone guiltless, for not to speak, when is to speak. Not to act, when is to act. The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for those who ought to know better don't speak.

Nuttella:
I see you in all thread that has to do with the things of God saying irrelevant things.
It is good that you notice me ruffling feathers.

Whatever you find me do with the things of God is always on point and germane

Nuttella:
Your noise will not change anything
Some would say silence is golden, but I choose noise because everything becomes a little different when it is spoken out loud, especially since we live in very noisy times.

Nuttella:
or have any impart on Christianity, the church is moving forward and the gate of hell shall not prevail against,
The church is moving forward while you are left behind and if you do not repent soonest, the gate of hell is waiting to prevail against you

Nuttella:
you dont believe in God yet you get running stomach anytime you see a thread that has to do with God,
He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Running stomach, is not my portion. I reject any of and all that running stomach anytime business, in the name Jesus

Nuttella:
What is wrong with you.
What is right with me, is that, I am beyond measure, immensely blessed by Lord Almighty, Yahweh Yireh, the Living God.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by paltielx: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
donnie:

Why do YAH'S people like to concern themselves with other nations rather than with their own people. You're hearing the message now. What will you do? Wake up, repent and wake your people or keep asking about other nations? YAH has not forgotten his people. A remnant shall be saved while many will perish along with the nations.

All ISOLELE/ ISRAEL here is referring to the Northern and southern Kingdom. Now, this is what the Holy City looks like with just 12 gates!

The nations that destroyed and enslaved us will not escape their due punishment. And thier useless white Jesus won't save them.

I didn't say isreal won't be save, the obedient ones will be save while the disobedient one wil not
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by johnw47: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
paltielx:
from your previous post u applied the jw to john 8:44. In what way are the from the devil, when the use the Bible to teach people about God and Christ and encourages all to read the bible and apply what the learn

dope, they twist the scriptures/lie just like their daddy the devil

you also are clearly blinded and not all there:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by johnw47: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
He's one of those unreasonable Church rats, he's never open to any agreement all he just want to do is join his confused Churchgoer friends in condemning JWs for standing out!

He always quotes scriptures out of context and most times quoting what applies to himself unknowingly! undecided

poor tormented and lying false jw mad max

"because you sinned you will die sometime in this thousand years", ha ha u pathetic know nothing
u r spiritually dead now false jw

u such a confused and blinded liar, aren't you dum dum:

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Did Enoch and Elijah Really Go To Heaven Without Dying? by paltielx: 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
johnw47:

dope, they twist the scriptures/lie just like their daddy the devil

you also are clearly blinded and not all there:

please i stil want to understand how they twist the scriptures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tithe: Is It Compulsory For Christians? / Where does Satan currently live? / Hurray! Evolutionists Have Their "missing Link" At Last!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.