Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” (34789 Views)

Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by faste: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
Oga your not a Muslim. I swear in the name of Allah you are not. I didn't comment I'm following Shekau or Gumi, I referred Igboho is just as criminal as Shekau. His boys have committed genocide against innocent Muslims in sasha. He still doing it or trying to kill more. You somehow twisted it to all northerners are terrorist" I don't reply your type, I did it because you said you are Muslim". Muslims don't engage in this types of behavior you hypocrite. Calling someone primitive. Because they refuse to imitate everything the Infidels do. You people hate that our communities are mostly clean, we don't do Alcohol, eat pigs and dogs. Don't Quote me again. I'm done with you mickey, Go Away
Hahahahahaha!You see that kettle,na beer full there!
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by YorubaAreThieve: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

It's already working, especially through you.

See your moniker na
na 3 days ago I create this account because I see many username name created to insult the igbos. I thought it was Yoruba people using such name don't know is Fulani and housa terrorist trying to disunite Igbo and Yoruba. I will deactivate this account now. Let's unite and face the Fulani people and housa. they are our problem now.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by faste: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You are even swearing in God's name that I'm not a Muslim.

You call the Hausas in Sasha innocent

You said you don't do drugs, alcohol, eat pigs and dogs

But you guys smoke weeds and support killings

You guys support iniquity in the government because it leans towards you

You judge blasphemy and punish people for their imperfections

Book (Education) is Haram (Northern philosophy)

Even the prophet said we should search for knowledge to any length

Prophet didn't do any of what you guys do today.
They are dirty,inhaling soakaway odour to get high.
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by booblacain(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
If you want us to discuss with sense stop generalizing the North. I'm also disgusted with the Almajiri practice. Those fulani herdsmens are not practicing Islam, they don't pray or fast, they just prefer the name muslim. We don't support them because we are the real victims of their atrocities. In all these chaos the government is the main problem. They failed to address those problems of Almajiri practices, fulani herdsmens, because they just want the vote, not to fix problems. Without law enforcement people can act however they wanted, we blame each other while those who make the law and govern are the failures. But here on nairaland we are not ready for the discussion

so you know the rotten nature of generalization, yet you create a pretend moniker solely dedicated to doing just that. Then you have the guts to call some one a hypocrite and pridding yourself for not eating pigs.

tell me, what is more dirty, the flesh of an animal or the heart of a wicked man?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by omoharry(f): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
YorubaAreThieve:
so na Fulani terrorist u be...ookkkkkk I get it now. Una plan for Igbo and Yoruba no go work. I will deactivate my username that insults the Yoruba. I created this username 3 days ago thinking that all the username insulting igbos were used by the Yoruba people, not knowing its used by Fulani to create hatred between Igbo and Yoruba. Account deactivated. Yoruba make una no vex...I love u guys.
I told you guys before that you should not be fooled by various comment here trying to incite The South against one another .So many people here are lions in sheep clothings and thier only objective is to cause division among the south .

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by booblacain(m): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
YorubaAreThieve:
na 3 days ago I create this account because I see many username name created to insult the igbos. I thought it was Yoruba people using such name don't know is Fulani and housa terrorist trying to disunite Igbo and Yoruba. I will deactivate this account now. Let's unite and face the Fulani people and housa. they are our problem now.

I will advice that you open a thread stating clearly that you are deactivating this account for so and so reason. I believe it just may encourage others on both sides to do the same.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
Oga your not a Muslim. I swear in the name of Allah you are not. I didn't comment I'm following Shekau or Gumi, I referred Igboho is just as criminal as Shekau. His boys have committed genocide against innocent Muslims in sasha. He still doing it or trying to kill more. You somehow twisted it to all northerners are terrorist" I don't reply your type, I did it because you said you are Muslim". Muslims don't engage in this types of behavior you hypocrite. Calling someone primitive. Because they refuse to imitate everything the Infidels do. You people hate that our communities are mostly clean, we don't do Alcohol, eat pigs and dogs. Don't Quote me again. I'm done with you mickey, Go Away
good i dnt know why some people are illitrate they thag all muslim around the world as terrorist religious bigot and ethnic are one of the major reason we still sufering in nigerian since 1960s they claim to be educated yet they are illitrates and racist thats south xristains
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
YorubaAreThieve:
and so they will rule nigeria any day any time u stupid magot hausawa are not ur mate u stupid slowpoke unpostic element & abusive traite , and peace will never rain between yoruba and igbos because the hate is in ur blood
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by faste: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Zaggafrank:
Buhari's gross negligence is the reason this tout is playing commando and James Bond. If he was ever serious about enforcing the might of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, this clown and his likes will be in jail or buried somewhere unknown long ago. Not everything about law enforcement gets to the Court. Even MI5 also kill people without Court
So you support extra judicial killing of a freedom fighter?I spit on your coconut head!SO niggaria has this might and she has allowed bandit,terrorist,fulani herdmen overun the country?I poo on ya coconut head?Your type is the reason why your region have become an axis of evil.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by hecomeshome(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Iamgrey5:
I should unite with someone like Afonja cone head as his moniker

Lol.
Why worry about something you are not?
Abi u really get cone head?
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Iamgrey5(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
hecomeshome:

Lol. Why worry about something you are not? Abi u really get cone head?
Are Igbo criminals?
Why was he writing epistles earlier and tagging me in his useless post
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by betshopagent(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Igbosarecriminals is same entity as yenefer, itsuannya.d bastar d has been caught. I blame the nairaland mods for always approving names insulting a whole race.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by favour32(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
samyj2477:
ohh so na Fulani housa terrorist you be. using this username to spite the Igbos. I thought u are a Yoruba sef.

Yoruba people sorry for all my insults. this Muslim northern terrorist are trying to breed hatred between the igbos and Yoruba because they know that if the Yoruba and Igbo corporate and become one formidable force, the north is finished.

Igbo and Yoruba should never let this Fulani and northern terrorist divide them again. No one should vote for a Fulani man again as president. let's be wise. Create a southern political party and do away with this housa/Fulani terrorist
Na now you know?
The average Yoruba online user nor dey curse Igbo or vice versa.
Na northern online warriors work.
Anytime,South becomes one,the northern dorminance is ended.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by oloyedewaris(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
smogup:
oga I support you in your arguments against that northern terrorist. But the prophet Muhammad did more than what these terrorists are doing. In fact, they are taking after him.
I hate Christians that assume things, i bet you know nothing about muhammad, Muslims have said it times without number that the Northern atrocities are not related to muhammad but you will keep making fun of it.

You know what, just take about 30 mins of your time to read about Muhammed (even if Google), you will know he has the best of all characters even better than Jesus who you claimed will save you but couldn't save himself from 3 nails

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by witworth(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
DimIsaac10:
Hate speech
in your heart
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Theboss100(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
samyj2477:
ohh so na Fulani housa terrorist you be. using this username to spite the Igbos. I thought u are a Yoruba sef.

Yoruba people sorry for all my insults. this Muslim northern terrorist are trying to breed hatred between the igbos and Yoruba because they know that if the Yoruba and Igbo corporate and become one formidable force, the north is finished.

Igbo and Yoruba should never let this Fulani and northern terrorist divide them again. No one should vote for a Fulani man again as president. let's be wise. Create a southern political party and do away with this housa/Fulani terrorist
Well spoken. God bless. They know if the entire South unite against them, it's finished for them. They will no longer have the mind of conquest again.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by DimIsaac10(m): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
witworth:
in your heart
14 inches.
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by YorubaAreThieve: 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
booblacain:

I will advice that you open a thread stating clearly that you are deactivating this account for so and so reason. I believe it just may encourage others on both sides to do the same.
ok

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by jrusky(m): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
This guy has not done anything wrong I dont understand why these almanjiri bollocks failed to understand this guy is not telling the good fulani to leave "He said the criminal herds killers should leave" pls what is bad telling criminals enough is enough

No one should disturb this guy again let the almanjiris and their lord Buhari go after Bandits, Boko Haram and that Gunmi who is the only one that knows Bandits address and telephone numbers.

Killer herds should vacate the South pls leave our land go away we dont need you. Haba is it by force to live where you are not wanted??. Pls go.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by witworth(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
My advice is willy-nilly, let all Yoruba youths just prepare for another civil war, let's not be ignorant because of fake love and unity being preached here and there without being practised.
If miyetti Allah leader can publicly declear that Nigeria belongs to only the Fulani and DSS will never invite him nor arrest him for such sensitive comments, and it's not as if Buhari is deaf and dumb, so what next.
See my people am not a man of war, but some things are inevitable, Nigeria survived the first civil war, it won't survive the second one.
Who will die will die, who will remain will remain, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Some people will say it's because some people have not seen war before that's why they talk of war as if it's a play, see let's just be sensitized before it comes, war is war, I pray we divide in peace and if it will be in pieces, so be it, the remaining people will pick up the pieces and move on with our new respective countries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Alexis11: 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
9jaDoomCountry:

But his people are ready to betray him because of 2023. How many of his people have you heard speak up in his support? Start from the one that calls himself the Yoruba leader that is living at Bourdilon.

How many of your own politicians in Igbo land have not betrayed the populace?? How many of them is supporting Kanu?? stop trying very hard to attach politicians way of life to tribe.

Anywhere you see politics you must see betrayal.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Alexis11: 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
and so they will rule nigeria any day any time u stupid magot Hausawa are not ur mate u stupid slowpoke unpostic element & abusive traite , and peace will never rain between yoruba and igbos because the hate is in ur blood

Hausawa are not our mate for real na... You are below others in pecking order. cheesy

So you guys are really happy with the bad blood between the Igbos and Yorubas

wahala! grin
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by olajizz01(m): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
You Quote Abraham Lincoln, because he is your role model. Begging infidels for attention. You want to show Yoruba Christian how liberal, progressive you are. You also don't want to leave Islam maybe because of family disowning you. Hypocrite
What is this terrorist saying?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Alexis11:

How many of your own politicians in Igbo land have not betrayed the populace?? How many of them is supporting Kanu?? stop trying very hard to attach politicians way of life to tribe.

Anywhere you see politics you must see betrayal.

Igbos are hypocrites who hate themselves and want to be Yorubas, Jews, Israealis and everything but their own traditional identity.

These are the same people watching silently as ESN is being obliterated brutally, while Igbo leader all just 'fem', with Uzodinma even insulting Igbos more by disdainfully confessing that he invited the army to deal with ESN in Imo. The entirety of Igbos worldwide are not bothered about that.

Yet what Yoruba leaders do or don't do is the biggest worry of many Igbos. When we say Igbos are self-haters who want to be Yoruba, and everything else but Igbo, some will start crying.

Yet, does anything come close to explaining the behaviour of Igbos where they want to die over Yoruba toothache while not worried about their own fatal brain tumor?
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by lordmans(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
If you want us to discuss with sense stop generalizing the North. I'm also disgusted with the Almajiri practice. Those fulani herdsmens are not practicing Islam, they don't pray or fast, they just prefer the name muslim. We don't support them because we are the real victims of their atrocities. In all these chaos the government is the main problem. They failed to address those problems of Almajiri practices, fulani herdsmens, because they just want the vote, not to fix problems. Without law enforcement people can act however they wanted, we blame each other while those who make the law and govern are the failures. But here on nairaland we are not ready for the discussion

Then let's discuss.

First what's the bone of contention?

If the leaders are really the problem, then the enlightened youths should come together to fix the imbalance in the system.

The south, nay the SW is saying enough. Every life is important. We're just deceiving ourselves if we continue to claim the attrocities committed were done by the regular herdsmen. A group of bandits and terrorists are penetrating the south and committing heinous crimes pretending to be herders. And the gullible North is showing solidarity to these criminals all in the name of namu namu.

Some of those serikis are not innocent either. The carnage in sasha was over one dirty illegal alien, and could have been avoided if that Seriki had handed over the bastard to the police for processing. The anger of the community would have been directed at the police if at all for their actions or inactions. But rather he chose to shelter him. All these titles should be abolished and outlaw by the states to avoid unnecessary arrogation of powers to some undeserving idiots.

The runaway Seriki of igangan as expected will speak with both ends of his mouth. Is he not from Ilorin? Mesu jamba they say. Shey he's back at Asa, he should continue to practice his stupid intrigues there.

Things get out of hand everywhere bcoz of the lack of effective response from the security agencies. People don't just take laws into their hands. They do only when the judicial system and administration have failed.

It's time to have state and even local government policing units.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by samyj2477: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
Theboss100:
Well spoken. God bless. They know if the entire South unite against them, it's finished for them. They will no longer have the mind of conquest again.
yeah sure

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Blackdisciple(m): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Mumu Government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prof Osunbor: No Place In Constitution That Says You Must Score 25% In FCT / Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) / Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.