Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” (34793 Views)

Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Cherez: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Why were you crying here? grin
Go find your fellow babies in here who cry, I don't
NL is where I come to pass time and doesn't add a cent to my total wellbeing
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by AfonjaConehead: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2021
Cherez:

Go find your fellow babies in here who cry, I don't
NL is where I come to pass time and doesn't add a cent to my total wellbeing

Shut up,nagode. grin
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by juman(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2021
Sunday Igboho: The number one leader in yoruba land.
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by DenreleDave(m): 5:15am On Apr 13, 2021
Hafyz23:
God bless you. They are never muslims

I need ur help.. I entered hotbit ń bought a coin named qun..

From 114 dollars, I made 120..i wanted to sell back to eth coz it was paired to eth but it didn't sell back óò.

Now. The money Don go down ọo

Help me ooo, I can't sell my qun back to. Eth

I av been banned by bot on crpto thread
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Hafyz23(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
DenreleDave:

I need ur help.. I entered hotbit ń bought a coin named qun..

From 114 dollars, I made 120..i wanted to sell back to eth coz it was paired to eth but it didn't sell back óò.

Now. The money Don go down ọo

Help me ooo, I can't sell my qun back to. Eth

I av been banned by bot on crpto thread
You can just exchange/sell it back to eth.
Maybe your asking price is more than the market price...... And there's no market order option on the exchange at the moment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson / El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) / Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.