Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” (34807 Views)

Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Lewandoski20(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
Oga your not a Muslim. I swear in the name of Allah you are not. I didn't comment I'm following Shekau or Gumi, I referred Igboho is just as criminal as Shekau. His boys have committed genocide against innocent Muslims in sasha. He still doing it or trying to kill more. You somehow twisted it to all northerners are terrorist" I don't reply your type, I did it because you said you are Muslim". Muslims don't engage in this types of behavior you hypocrite. Calling someone primitive. Because they refuse to imitate everything the Infidels do. You people hate that our communities are mostly clean, we don't do Alcohol, eat pigs and dogs. Don't Quote me again. I'm done with you mickey, Go Away
Quote me now and I will create a thread of Fulani Muslims down in the Southeast pictured drinking and getting drunk. Many of them using buta to buy gulder and enjoying Pig meats (Pork) on the streets of Enugu. Just mention me!
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Lewandoski20(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
Oga your not a Muslim. I swear in the name of Allah you are not. I didn't comment I'm following Shekau or Gumi, I referred Igboho is just as criminal as Shekau. His boys have committed genocide against innocent Muslims in sasha. He still doing it or trying to kill more. You somehow twisted it to all northerners are terrorist" I don't reply your type, I did it because you said you are Muslim". Muslims don't engage in this types of behavior you hypocrite. Calling someone primitive. Because they refuse to imitate everything the Infidels do. You people hate that our communities are mostly clean, we don't do Alcohol, eat pigs and dogs. Don't Quote me again. I'm done with you mickey, Go Away
Quote me now and I will create a thread of Fulani Muslims down in the Southeast pictured drinking and getting drunk. Many of them using buta to buy gulder and enjoying Pig meats (Pork) on the streets of Enugu, Anambra, Delta etc. Just mention me!
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Dex4(m): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Where's Gani Adams and all the yoruba leaders in all of this?
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by UKBobo(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You northerners are terrorists, everything is wrong with you, you go against positivity, you encourage begging, you discourage democracy, you discourage search for knowledge, you are against equity, in fact you lack sense of equity, you bromance with criminals, it's a joke that they call you guys Muslims, saying we practice the same religion, no we don't, everything you do is anti-Islam, you practice terrorism.

SEE FINISHING grin grin grin grin grin

My guy better sell his keyboard
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by UKBobo(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
witworth:
My advice is willy-nilly, let all Yoruba youths just prepare for another civil war, let's not be ignorant because of fake love and unity being preached here and there without being practised.
If miyetti Allah leader can publicly declear that Nigeria belongs to only the Fulani and DSS will never invite him nor arrest him for such sensitive comments, and it's not as if Buhari is deaf and dumb, so what next.
See my people am not a man of war, but some things are inevitable, Nigeria survived the first civil war, it won't survive the second one.
Who will die will die, who will remain will remain, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Some people will say it's because some people have not seen war before that's why they talk of war as if it's a play, see let's just be sensitized before it comes, war is war, I pray we divide in peace and if it will be in pieces, so be it, the remaining people will pick up the pieces and move on with our new respective countries.

True, true, Guyman... the country get 250 million ppl abi - if we have to bury 30 million to move forward na better. Because in a 100 years, as it is now, there will be 500 million living in Lugard's wicked chamber.
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by PrinceMajestic: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
If you want us to discuss with sense stop generalizing the North. I'm also disgusted with the Almajiri practice. Those fulani herdsmens are not practicing Islam, they don't pray or fast, they just prefer the name muslim. We don't support them because we are the real victims of their atrocities. In all these chaos the government is the main problem. They failed to address those problems of Almajiri practices, fulani herdsmens, because they just want the vote, not to fix problems. Without law enforcement people can act however they wanted, we blame each other while those who make the law and govern are the failures. But here on nairaland we are not ready for the discussion
shut the fvk up smelling terrorist. I stayd in katsina, kankara. I know how the bandits overrun your villages killing people in huge numbers almost x3 of what they kill in south. I pitied them then but terrorists like you have made us undstnd that all northerners re terrorists that must die!
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Easyosafo: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
IGBOHO Sunday my brother I hail you. No shaking.
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Hafyz23(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You northerners are terrorists, everything is wrong with you, you go against positivity, you encourage begging, you discourage democracy, you discourage search for knowledge, you are against equity, in fact you lack sense of equity, you bromance with criminals, it's a joke that they call you guys Muslims, saying we practice the same religion, no we don't, everything you do is anti-Islam, you practice terrorism.
God bless you. They are never muslims
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by iddonla: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
dalass:

First, Nigeria is not a "doom country" as per your silly monicker...

Next, you're not Yoruba, so you can't claim what's up.... If Yoruba had betrayed/ is betraying him, he would not have recorded the success of the chasing out of the wicked Seriki Fulani from Oyo and Ogun states

God bless you
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by iddonla: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
omoharry:
I told you guys before that you should not be fooled by various comment here trying to incite The South against one another .So many people here are lions in sheep clothings and thier only objective is to cause division among the south .

not that we and igbos dont abuse ourselves online and in real life..

but it has not gotten to the level I see on nairaland...haba
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by YungMillionaire: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
I hope the likes of sammy07 legendhero balogunodua iamgrey5 oshigun totit seunmsg scholes and other yorubas see this... Because I know his model moniker (igbosarecriminal) have been inspirational to them.. I hope they all know now that the only agenda of the north is to continually disunite the south.I'm not begging anyone for unity o,so keep your anticipated venom to yourselves..and fyi,I'm a proud Benin boy.

You are a bini boy who wants the south to unite and your moniker is afonjaconehead? What if another southerner uses a moniker 'ObaofBiniNaMonkey' will that unite the south?

It is good to know that Igboarecriminal is not who he claims to be.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by AfonjaConehead: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
YungMillionaire:

You are a bini boy who wants the south to unite and your moniker is afonjaconehead? What if another southerner uses a moniker 'ObaofBiniNaMonkey' will that unite the south?

It is good to know that Igboarecriminal is not who he claims to be.

Hahahahahhahahaaaa
Guy abeg,Forget about that,those same people I mentioned made me come out with that handle post 2015..but now we southerners gotta come together,there's serious fire on the mountain..we all know that..

These I leave #ignore my moniker at the end of all my posts... Happy Sunday,koyo cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Smooyis(m): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
samyj2477:
I thought he is o. but their plan is clear to me now. Once again sorry to all my Yoruba people for all my insults on nairaland. let's be one. #UnitedIgboYoruba
I love this. shocked shocked cool

Unity of purpose is all we need

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Coinbased: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oh
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Cherez: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

I hope the likes of sammy07 legendhero balogunodua iamgrey5 oshigun totit seunmsg scholes and other yorubas see this... Because I know his model moniker (igbosarecriminal) have been inspirational to them.. I hope they all know now that the only agenda of the north is to continually disunite the south.

I'm not begging anyone for unity o,so keep your anticipated venom to yourselves..and fyi,I'm a proud Benin boy.
And to imagine that the unthinking mod will ban my account
I will never open a proxy account, they will eventually delete this account themselves if not, once they unban I'll keep throwing my bombs
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Obamaofusa: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
YorubaAreThieve:
na 3 days ago I create this account because I see many username name created to insult the igbos. I thought it was Yoruba people using such name don't know is Fulani and housa terrorist trying to disunite Igbo and Yoruba. I will deactivate this account now. Let's unite and face the Fulani people and housa. they are our problem now.
The problem is you cannot know who is Yoruba,Igbo or Hausa on a faceless forum like this but be rest assured those core Northerners have a lot of monikers...both Yoruba and Igbo characters.... and their main aim is causing disunity between the Southerners especially, Igbos and Yorubas.They are being paid handsomely because it is a very important aspect of their slogan of holding Nigerians down to their proud backward level.

When you see somebody seriously denigrating your tribe,you will be forced to reply.Even if you don't, another of your tribe person will do and the verbal bombings will go on and on.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by AfonjaConehead: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Cherez:

I will never open a proxy account, they will eventually delete this account themselves if not, once they unban I'll keep throwing my bombs

E pain am ogrin

Tell resurrection Mental to enjoy his ban baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by AfonjaConehead: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
YorubaAreThieve:
na 3 days ago I create this account because I see many username name created to insult the igbos. I thought it was Yoruba people using such name don't know is Fulani and housa terrorist trying to disunite Igbo and Yoruba. I will deactivate this account now. Let's unite and face the Fulani people and housa. they are our problem now.

Well you got a point..it's true we south should unite and liberate emancipate ourselves from this common enemy from the north...
As regards your moniker as well as mine,don't deactivate it yet...just leave it. True there are many northerners posing as southerners on here just to cause more division among southerners. But at the same time,there are some true yorubas on here who also needs regular koboko... They have refused to do away with their igbo this and that rubbish.
Do you know these people behind the following handles are yorubas? Pigsandidiots,okoyibo, blackpantherxxx,kennyswag,etc...

#all should ignore my moniker but you mess up n I'll come for you
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by BlackPantherxXx: 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Well you got a point..it's true we south should unite and liberate emancipate ourselves from this common enemy from the north...
As regards your moniker as well as mine,don't deactivate it yet...just leave it. True there are many northerners posing as southerners on here just to cause more division among southerners. But at the same time,there are some true yorubas on here who also needs regular koboko... They have refused to do away with their igbo this and that rubbish.
Do you know these people behind the following handles are yorubas? Pigsandidiots,okoyibo, blackpantherxxx,kennyswag,etc...

#all should ignore my moniker but you mess up n I'll come for you

Keep quiet. Igbo Igbo.

I am from the US of A, Manhattan to be specific.

Ya feel me, bro angry

I am going to be the first leader of the Online Republic of Criminal Biafuro though...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by AfonjaConehead: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Keep quiet. Igbo Igbo.

I am from the US of A, Manhattan to be specific.

Ya feel me, bro angry

I am going to be the first leader of the Online Republic of Criminal Biafuro though...

Baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

IvartheMENTAL grin
HotoroMental grin grin

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by Cherez: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

E pain am ogrin

Tell resurrection Mental to enjoy his ban baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa grin grin grin
Pain what?
I don't understand, does the ban remove cash from my account or what?
What does NL banning me gets to deduct from my life?
Mtschew
Honestly, what keeps NL is the intertribal fights & that's why the mods keep it favoring a set of people if not peace will reign & they will loose big time
Twitter dey naaaa
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by AfonjaConehead: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Cherez:

Pain what?
I don't understand, does the ban remove cash from my account or what?
What does NL banning me gets to deduct from my life?
Mtschew
Honestly, what keeps NL is the intertribal fights & that's why the mods keep it favoring a set of people if not peace will reign & they will loose big time
Twitter dey naaaa

Haba Mallam,why were you crying before nah? grin
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by AfonjaConehead: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
Cherez:

Why were you crying here? grin
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by orisa37: 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
focus-on-gumi-shekau-before-chasing-me-igboho-tells-fg.

Very Good.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by raystanley(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. Igboho is no terrorists so I think he would be happy to hear he is not in the category of Gumi and Shekau.

Only a Northerner, showing how backwards some of you are, would brag about Gumi and Shekau. Two human embodiment of why your region is now the most terrorised in Nigeria and generally considered unsafe. One commits terrorists acts unapologetically (Shekau) while the other makes excuses for him (Gumi).

Other than bragging over terror and your failed region, what else do you have? Did you miss the recrnt announcement of ordinary Northerners in the SW, SE and SS who stated implicitly that they would not return to the North if ordered to do so?

I really wonder why your illiterates, beggars, destitutes and unemployables would now not go back to the North yet the few educated amongst them, like you, are online bragging over nothing. Could it be that they do not want to go back to the hell hole your kind created now they have experienced some dignity , pride in paid labour and civility in the South?

You guys are pathetic and your way of life, thinking and misplaced priorities has already damned you even if you don't realize it.
Savaged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by UNUKHASO: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
MA THE SOUTHERNERS ARE JUST A TRAINING PET FOR THE GOVERNMENT, 14TH YEARS OF BOKO HARAMBE LIVE IN EXISTENCE THERE HAD NEVER BEEN A TAG ON THEM THAN REPENTANT BOKO HARAM, REPENTED BANDICTS WHEN THE SOUTH WE HAVE CROCODILE TEARS, PYTHONS DANCE ETC. IN PARTS AND IT IS RUN LIKE SEASON FILM. IGBOHO IS NOT THE ISSUE NOW LET HIM BE ON HIS OWN. LET KNOW WHEN ELECTRICITY WILL BE BACK IN MAIDUGURI. SHIKUM
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by guy222: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
This man is doing a nice work but i strongly believe that if the federal government wanted to arrest him, he would have been arrested for long because he is everywhere. The government know that arresting him would create alot of instability and crisis, hence the reason why they refuse to arrest him. To me he is an hero compare to one coward that japa and refuse to pay his both parent their last respect as a result of ordinary python dance. Both python, black mamba, cobra and rattle snake has been dancing but he remain put and refuse to japa like one idiotic coward. He is my hero anyday anytime, Shikena.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by juman(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
He is right.

Sunday Igboho: The overall leader in yoruba land.
Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by oluogbon0000(m): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2021
well lets caution on how we use our words, Nigeria is passing through hard times and honestly we will survive this but we dont have to initiate our selves with what will turn us apart , In the Northern states currently they are facing Draught and desertification because of the current climate change and it gives birth to migration those in the core north and the suburb of the Sahel Savannah like the Niger,chad, migrate towards the northern states down to the South in search of Greener pastures, Now what do you really expect, there will be increase in crime, banditry, cattle rustlings, Rape etc for survival , We also have issues of culture differences all this are social problems that we currently face and the invasion of the current pandemic covid -19 is also not helping things we have economy breakdown and recession, Brands and services we know are out of service though good news that we have vaccine rolling out now but it is not as easy to get another factor is the country currently has limited resources to cater for its population there is population explosion. We need to understand why we are all in this mess especially we youth, because right now every one is responsible for him self and his current environment, For me its not a matter of been a Yoruba,or Igbo or Fulani,or Housa or Tiv. What matters right now is that we are NIGERIAN and we should fix the current situation that we all find our selves. If you all distingrate to your own culture there will still be division and in that division we become One so lets fix the problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me” by favor914: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2021
guy222:
This man is doing a nice work but i strongly believe that if the federal government wanted to arrest him, he would have been arrested for long because he is everywhere. The government know that arresting him would create alot of instability and crisis, hence the reason why they refuse to arrest him. To me he is an hero compare to one coward that japa and refuse to pay his both parent their last respect as a result of ordinary python dance. Both python, black mamba, cobra and rattle snake has been dancing but he remain put and refuse to japa like one idiotic coward. He is my hero anyday anytime, Shikena.
How dare you reign insults on fugitive mazi kanu, you must be a Fulani?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC / Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos / Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.