Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

How Can You Give A Lady What She Needs And Not What She Wants? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Give A Lady What She Needs And Not What She Wants? (408 Views)

Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Give A Lady What She Needs And Not What She Wants? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2021
I want to understand or have a deeper understanding of this, how can you give a lady what she needs on your own terms and not what she wants on her own terms
Re: How Can You Give A Lady What She Needs And Not What She Wants? by chatinent: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2021
A wife or a lady?

It's only a wife you give her needs.
Re: How Can You Give A Lady What She Needs And Not What She Wants? by Truthabulabula(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2021
There's a big difference between wants and needs.

Wants are temporary things or issues that we need solved at that moment.

While needs are the permanent and those major things we require to live.

Let's use food here
Eating(food) is a need, because it is something continuous.

When you give your someone food,you're solving one of their needs.
When you get a lady artificial nails,you solving her wants in her own terms.

What am I typing?

Or,am I the only one who don't seem to understand op's question??
Re: How Can You Give A Lady What She Needs And Not What She Wants? by habsydiamond(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2021
Very simple... If u don't want to follow her terms cos u think following her terms will make u look like a simp... What u will do is if she ask u for something let say money split it to 1/4or 1/2. For example she ask for 100k you give her 25 or 50, that's ur terms but if u give her all then that's her terms and she go mugulise u... The problem is that majority of them only know how to collect collect like offering bag. If she no want ur terms make she Waka pass... Dem plenty for town
Re: How Can You Give A Lady What She Needs And Not What She Wants? by Polynek(m): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2021
Make I comment my reserve
Re: How Can You Give A Lady What She Needs And Not What She Wants? by Dreadlock69(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2021
chatinent:
A wife or a lady?

It's only a wife you give her needs.

A lady needs or wants
Which is better in your terms to accommodate
Re: How Can You Give A Lady What She Needs And Not What She Wants? by chatinent: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2021
Dreadlock69:

A lady needs or wants
Which is better in your terms to accommodate

A little assistance to her needs.

No entitlement.
Re: How Can You Give A Lady What She Needs And Not What She Wants? by HotPoundedYam(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2021
the question you should ask yourself is if you are born to serve a woman
Re: How Can You Give A Lady What She Needs And Not What She Wants? by Dreadlock69(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2021
chatinent:

No entitlement.

Thanks bro that one point I need
Re: How Can You Give A Lady What She Needs And Not What She Wants? by Dreadlock69(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2021
HotPoundedYam:
the question you should ask yourself is if you are born to serve a woman

No

No one is an island we came here to learn from others views and mistake ,your advice may not be useful to me but could be to someone
Re: How Can You Give A Lady What She Needs And Not What She Wants? by Dreadlock69(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2021
[quote author=habsydiamond post=99479876]Very simple... If u don't want to follow her terms cos u think follow her terms will make u look like a simp...

Yes it always makes one look like a simp, sometimes you do it out of abundance or generosity then boom all they see is a zombie walking ATM
Re: How Can You Give A Lady What She Needs And Not What She Wants? by habsydiamond(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2021
[quote author=Dreadlock69 post=99480834][/quote]very true.. Their brains na like clock... Na same thinking majority of them get... E come dey make me think say shey these people get association where dem dey do meetings.

Re: How Can You Give A Lady What She Needs And Not What She Wants? by Dreadlock69(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Truthabulabula:

There's a big difference between wants and needs.

Wants are temporary things or issues that we need solved at that moment.

While needs are the permanent and those major things we require to live.

Let's use food here
Eating(food) is a need, because it is something continuous.

When you give your someone food,you're solving one of their needs.
When you get a lady artificial nails,you solving her wants in her own terms.

What am I typing?

Or,am I the only one who don't seem to understand op's question??

What if you assist her on her needs out of abundance and she makes it look like your a maga/mumu ,it will infuriate you not because of the money but how she views you
Re: How Can You Give A Lady What She Needs And Not What She Wants? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
chatinent:

No entitlement.

It's the foolish ladies that depend on you guys for their needs I blame.
Re: How Can You Give A Lady What She Needs And Not What She Wants? by Lion26: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dreadlock69:
I want to understand or have a deeper understanding of this, how can you give a lady what she needs on your own terms and not what she wants on her own terms
Just Face Your Front

(1) (Reply)

Men, Is This True? / Marriage No De Work / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.