Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade (25057 Views)

The Red Wedding As Bitcoin Trade Hit $1.2 Below $27,000 Liquidation / Bitcoin Trade / Bitcoin Trade Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by alingo2013(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
id911:

Mine BTC? You're a lost cause grin grin grin

You should get a gpu I have one and it f**king fast like really fast
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Yankee101: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
419. Simple

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by FuckThaMod: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
id911:

Criminals like Tinubu, Gandolar, Buhari, Burutai, Magu and a host of others you worship. Youths are looking for a way to lift themselves out of poverty since no government is existing in Nigeria, someone like you is joining the brain dead leaders to pull them down. Let them ban anything they want, Nigerian youth will still survive.
Those criminals you mentioned are worshipped more by youths like you and me.. So how ironic

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by IMAliyu(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
30naira:
Since CBN attacked bitcoin, how has the naira fared?
Naira black market price right now.

The dip to 400 was when the CBN ban was announced.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Walletnaira: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yeah
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by danchuzzy(m): 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
alingo2013:

I don't mind
Awesome buddy

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by nsiba: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
ethicallyright:
Herd mentality,
laziness and impatience to build real businesses,
Laundering of fraudulently acquired money,
hatred for the government,
lack of faith in the naira,
peer pressure,
Lack of innovation,
Too many fintech startups,
Too many cryptocurrency tutors who misrepresent the concept to their Students.

Cow mentality, yes sir yes sir boys
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by jesmond3945: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
ichidodo:
Nigeria, World leader bitcoin trade is because Nigerians are gullible...They don't read the fine print that is if they even bother to read or 'skim' a long page..We have a fire brigade approach about things like bitcoin,our own na anywhere belle face...We get too irrational,emotional and neurotic when it comes to investment that reasoning and logic flies out of the window... Tis a fine job banning cryptocurrency as it seems the bears have taken over the market.Imagine the scenario of trillions of naira from hard working people's expense going into that bourse disappearing into thin air as the Bitcoin bubble bursts...All that Foreign exchange disappear just like that as bitcoin drops from 51000$ to 44000?!Then before the year ends from 44000$ back to where it started before corona virus pandemic at 13000$...So Nigerians being the global bitcoin holders will invariably become the global bitcoin losers.. Pls no attacks, I have headache from hang over..
you know that investing in naira is no longer feasible? The value of naira is dropping very fast. Infact it will soon be worthless as zimbabwe dollars and with rising inflation. Converting your naira to bitcoin is full proof against such.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by freesoul12: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
Plusstreet:
I think it is because they are more gullible. Don't you see how they rush mmm. Cryptocurrency is using your money to buy an imaginary money stached up somewhere by unknown people and you can never touch it but can only pass it on to another mumu and collect his hard earned money and the circle continues until maybe the authorities sees it for the fraud it is and ban it completely.. You don't even know if the billionaires promoting it are the brain behind it. It has no monetary qualities at all and every tom, dick and harry is coming up with their own version now. That is another pointer that the deceit will not last.

So u can touch d money u have in your bank account?
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by jesmond3945: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
Plusstreet:
I think it is because they are more gullible. Don't you see how they rush mmm. Cryptocurrency is using your money to buy an imaginary money stached up somewhere by unknown people and you can never touch it but can only pass it on to another mumu and collect his hard earned money and the circle continues until maybe the authorities sees it for the fraud it is and ban it completely.. You don't even know if the billionaires promoting it are the brain behind it. It has no monetary qualities at all and every tom, dick and harry is coming up with their own version now. That is another pointer that the deceit will not last.
you are the one that is gullible, is banking not mmm? The banks collect your money, use to make more money or give it to one politician to carry olosho. Then when you need it, they gather one or two depositors money and hand it over to you. For your information, your money is insured up to 500k and the only guarantee you have is if the bank doesn't collapse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Rolly22(m): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
GeneralPula:

You dey minnn btc?
I know say nah lie and I know say you don't know what btc mining is..
Haha

I laugh the guy in Spanish.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Rolly22(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Plusstreet:

It has been around since 2009 I don't know what you mean by last
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by frog12: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
because politicians are using it to LOOT !
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by duality(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Remember MMM UNITED.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by ichidodo: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
jesmond3945:
you know that investing in naira is no longer feasible? The value of naira is dropping very fast. Infact it will soon be worthless as zimbabwe dollars and with rising inflation. Converting your naira to bitcoin is full proof against such.
Why don't you invest in tangible assets? Assets that are of value to the community and the economy in general like dangote albeit in smaller scale..If the rest of your likes do same, I believe, the economy won't be that bad and your naira retains some value...But no, Nigerians want the easy way out....even when all that glitters ain't gold.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by jesmond3945: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
ichidodo:
Why don't you invest in tangible assets? Assets that are of value to the community and the economy in general like dangote albeit in smaller scale..If the rest of your likes do same, I believe, the economy won't be that bad and your naira retains some value...But no, Nigerians want the easy way out....even when all that glitters ain't gold.
if your leaders cannot invest in such assets but rather move your money abroad why should I do same? Even emfiele moves his money abroad, kingdom of bermuda. The name of the company is ovation assets.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Plusstreet(m): 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
Rolly22:

It has been around since 2009 I don't know what you mean by last
I know when it started and have been following it"s development till date. As i predicted, because Nakamoto was not president of any country to issue a legal tender and only have that advantage of manipulating the block chain technology to suit his fantasies, other coins will come up as people know more about the technology. Today, we have 345 of them and still counting and most of them don't even have the courtesy to let us know who issued them . I am not advising anybody not to invest but these are the facts that held me from investing since i know of it and made me believe that the bubble will burst one day.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Bitcoin: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
How times have changed. There used to be a time when typing the word "bitcoin" on nairaland will get your banned, now I see bitcoin topics making front page.
We are still heading to the moon.

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Plusstreet(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
freesoul12:

So u can touch d money u have in your bank account?
Yes.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Plusstreet(m): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
jesmond3945:
you are the one that is gullible, is banking not mmm? The banks collect your money, use to make more money or give it to one politician to carry olosho. Then when you need it, they gather one or two depositors money and hand it over to you. For your information, your money is insured up to 500k and the only guarantee you have is if the bank doesn't collapse.
OK sir, but i think the problem at hand now is getting Nakamoto to regulate and consolidate Cryptos so that they'll be as strong as Nigerian banks of today because hundreds of Cryptos are coming up everyday making it look like child's play of recent.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by ichidodo: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
jesmond3945:
if your leaders cannot invest in such assets but rather move your money abroad why should I do same? Even emfiele moves his money abroad, kingdom of bermuda. The name of the company is ovation assets.
We're talking investment, not money laundry.. We're talking about Dangote, Ibeto, that provision shop around the corner...The fish market woman..That wholesaler..Not Emefiele, Ibori,Tinubu,Buhari etc
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by CrownWale93(m): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
This is the best topic ever I have followed on Nairaland. Cryptocurrencies to the world, Youths wake up and leave the selfishness, foolishness to the old men in government. They are so many things tied to the cryptocurrencies of this world I.e Investment that will better your life forever. You will surely succeed when you balls with the circles that has the real information to succeed, that is the reason I love the circle I met myself and Alhamdulillahi�� for that.
Mercisharelove:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56169917
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by AlphaStorm: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Optional09:
Bitcoin price has since crashed since Nigeria pass their mumu laws.

My money is trapped in bitcoin because i don’t want to sell at a loss. The Nigerian government should urgently lift the ban so that we won’t lose all our earning to foreign owners of bitcoin establishment. This should have been the first in Nigerian governments mind before banning bitcoin, putting your citizen ahead of any national action will let you act well as a civil servant, but if all your thought is to oppress. you’ll always take actions in panic causing yourself to make grave errors. If you know emefuele tell him as a matter of citizens interest he should lift the ban to let us realize our gains and cash out.

Nigerias are the second largest investors in bitcoin after the United States. Instead of meeting with stake holders in the bitcoin establishment to determine how you can fairly tax bitcoin investors and make more money for the country you rushed and ban it they everyone losses.. dumb shit

Not true
Nigeria ranked 8th last year sept.
Currently , Nigeria is not even in the first 10 and NO, Nigeria didnt and cannot crash btc. Btc moved to break the ATH of $50k 3 days after the FGN issued the BAN
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Nigeria has the brain, resources, population and innovation to lead in all sphere of life in the wordl Name it:, in sport, science, finance, business, medicine, invention? just name it..even in juju....but u know what...Your Fulani Herdsmen and Buhari will not allow us to be great.
We need to understand the Fulani worldview to to realise the animals we are fighting.
In Fulani culture, they believe it is their sole 'destiny from heaven' to rear cattle in the nomadic fashion across the grassland/forest of Africa.. They are most emboldened in Nigeria..cos Nigerians are foolish and take nonsense.
Fulani are culturally and divinely linked with cattle according to their folklore. it's a spiritual relationship..They worship it like deity.. that's why since they have the upper hand in politics they want to turn Nigeria to their grazing land where everyone will have to accept and probably pertake in this evil destiny of pastoralism, which is a cultural legacy to an average Fulani.
How shocked were you when one Northern man, I think Adamu Garba said cowcrycurrency is more progressive and lucrative than cryptocurrency? How did u feel hearing such travesty from a supposed educated Fulani man..that takes us back to the cultural and providential problem of nomadism in the worldview of the Fulanis people... How about the psychotic love for everything pertaining to cow that Bubu displays? It's still same explanation...
Until we get rid of these evil, backward, and stone age race of the Fulanis in Nigeria, they will continue to move us perilously back to destroy of our own superior destiny that should be the light and prosperity of Africa and the world at large.
Any sane country intent at moving forward should never allow Fulanis to lead cos their brain is irredeemably infested with cattle tissue. They will murder a new born baby, kill a pregnant woman to save or avenge a cow. Why should you live with such brutish animals?

Well said !
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Ezmans: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
9jayoungwealth:
Where una dey see all this money seff?

the South is moving far ahead of the north in all aspects
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
GeneralPula:
Bitcoin is the way..

If you wanting to go into crypto, I'll advise ya'll should try to start with little token...Just to study and learn and understand how it works.
I really buy your idea...my own I need to learn how to take advantage of this opportunity, but I don't know where to start from...

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Patrioticman007(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Nigeria has the brain, resources, population and innovation to lead in all sphere of life in the wordl Name it:, in sport, science, finance, business, medicine, invention? just name it..even in juju....but u know what...Your Fulani Herdsmen and Buhari will not allow us to be great.
We need to understand the Fulani worldview to to realise the animals we are fighting.
In Fulani culture, they believe it is their sole 'destiny from heaven' to rear cattle in the nomadic fashion across the grassland/forest of Africa.. They are most emboldened in Nigeria..cos Nigerians are foolish and take nonsense.
Fulani are culturally and divinely linked with cattle according to their folklore. it's a spiritual relationship..They worship it like deity.. that's why since they have the upper hand in politics they want to turn Nigeria to their grazing land where everyone will have to accept and probably pertake in this evil destiny of pastoralism, which is a cultural legacy to an average Fulani.
How shocked were you when one Northern man, I think Adamu Garba said cowcrycurrency is more progressive and lucrative than cryptocurrency? How did u feel hearing such travesty from a supposed educated Fulani man..that takes us back to the cultural and providential problem of nomadism in the worldview of the Fulanis people... How about the psychotic love for everything pertaining to cow that Bubu displays? It's still same explanation...
Until we get rid of these evil, backward, and stone age race of the Fulanis in Nigeria, they will continue to move us perilously back to destroy of our own superior destiny that should be the light and prosperity of Africa and the world at large.
Any sane country intent at moving forward should never allow Fulanis to lead cos their brain is irredeemably infested with cattle tissue. They will murder a new born baby, kill a pregnant woman to save or avenge a cow. Why should you live with such brutish animals?

Says a cocaine addict peddling lies on this forum. Farmers vs herdmen clash never started under this govt & will not end now, until both parties find solutions to it.
Your ethnic profiling of Fulani's is like those tribalist calling Igbo's developers of crimes, they Igbo's & drugs pushing are 5 & 6. Any one that believes your trash believes Igbo's brains tissues contains hard drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Earn Passive Income With Questra / Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.