Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade (25080 Views)

The Red Wedding As Bitcoin Trade Hit $1.2 Below $27,000 Liquidation / Bitcoin Trade / Bitcoin Trade Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Plusstreet(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
LutanFyah:
If you're a youth and you typed this,then I'm afraid Nigeria has really dealt with your psyche and rendered you empty.

If you come across any new concept you don't understand, ask questions and make researches to find out what, how,when it works.

Don't be like Buhari and his clueless CBN. They're old and wants to demonise what they can't control.
Thank you so much for being somewhat civilised in your approach, please i want to know more about your legal tender bit coin, the most popular one, apart from block chain balderdash, who issues it ?, who regulates it? when will that beautiful coin leave wallet which is one quality of money? Can you count how many cryptos we have as at today? Please I'll be very happy if you go even beyond these questions to educate me on this, who knows maybe i can start buying and storing. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by abeniagbon(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Tye invest in US stock market using my signature

send your email to get sign up

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by danchuzzy(m): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Optional09:
Bitcoin price has since crashed since Nigeria pass their mumu laws.

My money is trapped in bitcoin because i don’t want to sell at a loss. The Nigerian government should urgently lift the ban so that we won’t lose all our earning to foreign owners of bitcoin establishment. This should have been the first in Nigerian governments mind before banning bitcoin, putting your citizen ahead of any national action will let you act well as a civil servant, but if all your thought is to oppress. you’ll always take actions in panic causing yourself to make grave errors. If you know emefuele tell him as a matter of citizens interest he should lift the ban to let us realize our gains and cash out.

Nigerias are the second largest investors in bitcoin after the United States. Instead of meeting with stake holders in the bitcoin establishment to determine how you can fairly tax bitcoin investors and make more money for the country you rushed and ban it they everyone losses.. dumb shit
''

haven't you heard of p2p?
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by danchuzzy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
alingo2013:
Bitcoin is the future, keep mining ,keep buying for the future, save for the future please I have been mining for months now and I have decided to withdraw my Bitcoin until it reach $100,000

lol

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by danchuzzy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Optional09:

Well, price crashed, my bad. Many people invested more when it was 56k

How do we manage the 25% loss

Welcome to cryptocurrency. Remember, investment generally favours the patient.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
abeniagbon:

send your email to get sign up
The link is on my signature
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by abeniagbon(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oyindamolah:
The link is on my signature

I like what am seeing in your siggy just want to know you more... reply your email

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Plusstreet:
Thank you so much for being somewhat civilised in your approach, please i want to know more about your legal tender bit coin, the most popular one, apart from block chain balderdash, who issues it ?, who regulates it? when will that beautiful coin leave wallet which is one quality of money? Can you count how many cryptos we have as at today? Please I'll be very happy if you go even beyond these questions to educate me on this, who knows maybe i can start buying and storing. Thanks.
There are about 345 coins, you decide what coin you trade in but if you Re scared because if the volatility of Cryptocurrency is advisable you do us stock market using my signature to sign in remember this is the best time to save your money in USD as a result of naira devaluation

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by alingo2013(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
id911:

Stop saying what you don't know. How can you mine BTC? The total supply of BTC is limited and predefined in the Bitcoin protocol at 21 million.
Your ignorance is legendary.

BTC has mining pool which allows miners to mine a certain amount of BTC ever year it was created that way so that a specific amount of the population will not get all the BTC please do your research before asking questions like this I feel like I'm teaching nursery School children

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by hermesprogidy(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
abeniagbon:

withdrawal charges is bad is as fix like taking a whole $5
Stop lying. It's either you don't trade on Binance or just promoting hearsay. Either ways, stop lying!

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
abeniagbon:

I like what am seeing in your siggy just want to know you more... reply your email
Noted Sir
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by alingo2013(m): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
danchuzzy:

lol

Even if it takes me 2or3 years I don't mind at
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Kirchoffs: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
I started trading crypto in 2016 after the great fall of MMM.I thank God for his mercies, the useless fulani government wants to remove food from our table may God in his infinite mercies punish Buhari and the other zombies on nairaland..

Cc: helinues, thatfairguy1,kestolove, and the other remaining zombies

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
alingo2013:

BTC has mining pool which allows miners to mine a certain amount of BTC ever year it was created that way so that a specific amount of the population will not get all the BTC please do your research before asking questions like this I feel like I'm teaching nursery School children
So, how do we mine?
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by LutanFyah: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Plusstreet:
I'm not an expert but I can attempt your questions.

Satoshi Nakamoto developed the bitcoin.

Nobody regulates it but it can be traded on a centralised (where transactions can be regulated)and decentralized exchanges.

I don't have the data cos I'm not Satoshi but Bitcoin like most cryptocurrencies has a limit that can be mined,so you can get that information doing some research cos it's not a secret.

You can sell your Bitcoins on exchanges like Binance, Paxful,etc. There are thousands of people ready to buy from you and give you cash.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kirchoffs:
I started trading crypto in 2016 after the great fall of MMM.I thank God for his mercies, the useless fulani government wants to remove food from our table may God in his infinite mercies punish Buhari and the other zombies on nairaland..

Cc: helinues, thatfairguy1,kestolove, and the other remaining zombies
Thank God for you, meanwhile the pathway to wealth is diversify your investment into stocks. My signature is your plug.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by abeniagbon(m): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
hermesprogidy:

Stop lying. It's either you don't trade on Binance or just promoting hearsay. Either ways, stop lying!
tell me where to trade on it..
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Plusstreet(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oyindamolah:
There are about 345 coins, you decide what coin you trade in but if you Re scared because if the volatility of Cryptocurrency is advisable you do us stock market using my signature to sign in remember this is the best time to save your money in USD as a result of naira devaluation
ok. I think that U S stock is more reliable till i can create my own crypto. Mmadu erie mmadu. Thanks.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by tplayer: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Crypt I currencies may well be the future, but no government will allow it take over it's economy without adequate security and check.

At the moment, its too speculative.

If Nigeria is trading $65 million monthly at this stage, money laundering and other illegal activities are involved.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by hermesprogidy(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
The level of ignorance here is appalling! Little wonder poverty is very high amongst Nigerian youths. Some people are asking if Bitcoin can be mined. Geez! Do you guys live under rocks or caves? Let me help you ignorant lots. There is a web browser called Cryptotab, you can mine Bitcoin through this browser and transfer the proceed to a wallet. I have mined $500 worth of Bitcoin through this means and cashed out in Naira. The internet is the greatest gift to our generation and crypto is the new wealth transfer mechanism, don't die in ignorance and poverty!

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by alingo2013(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oyindamolah:
So, how do we mine?

Do you have a laptop and a smart phone

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Casper21: 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
If you're smart enough then you'd know that the ban of bitcoin in Nigeria is not an issue. I still trade on bitcoin, sell it and get my money at ease. It's not a must you go use all these crypto companies wey their name dey embedded on the transactions and if u wan fund, look for companies that accept Skrill or paypal
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by id911(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
alingo2013:

Mine BTC? You're a lost cause grin grin grin
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by dannybomb(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
abeniagbon:

withdrawal charges is bad is as fix like taking a whole $5
Sell through p2p
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by id911(m): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
hermesprogidy:
The level of ignorance here is appalling! Little wonder poverty is very high amongst Nigerian youths. Some people are asking if Bitcoin can be mined. Geez! Do you guys live under rocks or caves? Let me help you ignorant lots. There is a web browser called Cryptotab, you can mine Bitcoin through this browser and transfer the proceed to a wallet. I have mined $500 worth of Bitcoin through this means and cashed out in Naira. The internet is the greatest gift to our generation and crypto is the new wealth transfer mechanism, don't die in ignorance and poverty!

Stop lying! You can't mine Bitcoin. You could mine eth and altys not bitcoin.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by hermesprogidy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
abeniagbon:

tell me where to trade on it..
Check Youtube, you will see a lot of helpful videos.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by danchuzzy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
alingo2013:

Even if it takes me 2or3 years I don't mind at
How about 6-7 years?
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
FuckThaMod:
Only criminals in Nigeria enjoy cryptocurrency
What has Nigeria achieved to be a global leader in cryptocurrency and where's the money coming from?

Ignorant people can't know where the money is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by alingo2013(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
danchuzzy:

How about 6-7 years?
I don't mind
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by God2man2again(m): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
How can somebody made a research on a business opportunity like this when we have many qualified personalities that are supposed to do the same?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by alingo2013(m): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
id911:

Mine BTC? You're a lost cause grin grin grin

It depends on the mining app u use
For fast and easy mining use cudo or nicehash
For beginners that want to understand how it works use crypto tab

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Plusstreet(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
LutanFyah:
I'm not an expert but I can attempt your questions.

Satoshi Nakamoto developed the bitcoin.

Nobody regulates it but it can be traded on a centralised (where transactions can be regulated)and decentralized exchanges.

I don't have the data cos I'm not Satoshi but Bitcoin like most cryptocurrencies has a limit that can be mined,so you can get that information doing some research cos it's not a secret.

You can sell your Bitcoins on exchanges like Binance, Paxful,etc. There are thousands of people ready to buy from you and give you cash.
Ok. But i learnt that after satochi, many are using the same block chain or similar technology to create and manage their own Cryptos which is expected. Assuming it is free to print 1000 naira notes, do you think we'll have less than a million money minting companies in Nigeria? Block chain technology will not remain a mystery forever, same way mirrors and bottles of schnapps did not continue as medium of exchange till today. Some things that just pop up illegitimately just needs sometime to disintegrate and that is what is happening with all these Cryptos springing up here and there. Someone is telling me we have about 345 Cryptos now (though i don't know if he added our own pink coin). My only advice is that we thread with caution so we don't get trapped or be used unknowingly as a tool to defraud others. Thanks.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Earn Passive Income With Questra / Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.