Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade (25040 Views)

The Red Wedding As Bitcoin Trade Hit $1.2 Below $27,000 Liquidation / Bitcoin Trade / Bitcoin Trade Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
alingo2013:

Do you have a laptop and a smart phone
smart phone
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
alingo2013:

It depends on the mining app u use
For fast and easy mining use [b]cudo or nicehash[/b]h
For beginners that want to understand how it works use crypto tab
The bolded is it on Google play store
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by bizzibodi(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
Best reply for a fuuuul! grin grin
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
Yankee101:
419. Simple
You just open your mouth waaaaaaa
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
jesmond3945:
you know that investing in naira is no longer feasible? The value of naira is dropping very fast. Infact it will soon be worthless as zimbabwe dollars and with rising inflation. Converting your naira to bitcoin is full proof against such.
Really explain
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Plusstreet:
I know when it started and have been following it"s development till date. As i predicted, because Nakamoto was not president of any country to issue a legal tender and only have that advantage of manipulating the block chain technology to suit his fantasies, other coins will come up as people know more about the technology. Today, we have 345 of them and still counting and most of them don't even have the courtesy to let us know who issued them . I am not advising anybody not to invest but these are the facts that held me from investing since i know of it and made me believe that the bubble will burst one day.
I understand you fear, invest in what you understand
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
Baawahala:
I really buy your idea...my own I need to learn how to take advantage of this opportunity, but I don't know where to start from...
There is thread on it this section, someone help a lecture about it free of charge on Telegram
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by alingo2013(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oyindamolah:
The bolded is it on Google play store

Yes download the pro version it's 1k

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by ngadaAwo: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Says a cocaine addict peddling lies on this forum.

Farmers vs herdmen clash never started under this govt & will not end now, until both parties find solutions to it.
Your ethnic profiling of Fulani's is like those tribalist calling Igbo's developers of crimes, they Igbo's & drugs pushing are 5 & 6. Any one that believes your trash believes Igbo's brains tissues contains hard drugs
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by FreeSpirited: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Says a cocaine addict peddling lies on this forum. Farmers vs herdmen clash never started under this govt & will not end now, until both parties find solutions to it.
Your ethnic profiling of Fulani's is like those tribalist calling Igbo's developers of crimes, they Igbo's & drugs pushing are 5 & 6. Any one that believes your trash believes Igbo's brains tissues contains hard drugs

Get lost from my mention....it is Crystal clear Fulani herdsmen are criminals and nurderers...and most of your educated folks support them cos they perpetuate your archaic cultural belief on cow and ethnic domination...
Nobody can be fooled anymore...Your agenda is all over, even the blind can see. What's my business with Igbo..have you heard where Igbo formed criminal group to kill innocent citizens? you must be senseless to compare Igbos misdemeanor to Fulani bloodthirstiness...does drug pushing affect people's life the way you animals stab, hack, murder and spray bullets on innocent law abiding citizen? What has your law-abiding people done when the herdmen terrorise other groupa .you all praise them in silence.
Fulani has done the most evil in Nigeria that they shouldn't be profiled alone, but hunted and bundled back to Futajalon...
What has the history of the Fulanis taught us? isnt it the history of violence, oppression, and death on host communities they met??
What was the grand scheme and vision of Usman Dan fodio who came to the north with sword, lying that Mohammed gave him a mandate to subdue Nigeria, and who has passed down that evil ideology to his offspring who are decimating lives today...
What is the history of Fulani generals and head of states in Nigeria...?
If everyone knew history in this country, no single Southerner, or westerners will vote Fulanis.....To prevent their atrocity being known by young generation, they wrote our constitution which is the symbol of oppression today, they removed history from schls...what evil has the violent, amoral Fulani race hasn't foment on Nigeria... nonsense...Never you compare the peaceful industrious Igbos with your blood sucking race.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
alingo2013:

Yes download the pro version it's 1k
why are they charging ?
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by alingo2013(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oyindamolah:
why are they charging ?
The pro version is a bit faster but you can get the free version it's free but you will have to wait 24hr after registering

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
alingo2013:

The pro version is a bit faster but you can get the free version it's free but you will have to wait 24hr after registering
okay thanks, how much have you be able to mine ?
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by jesmond3945: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
ichidodo:
We're talking investment, not money laundry.. We're talking about Dangote, Ibeto, that provision shop around the corner...The fish market woman..That wholesaler..Not Emefiele, Ibori,Tinubu,Buhari etc
but your leaders are not investing in naira anymore, why do you think dollar is high? Guy please don't stop Nigerians from taking their future in their hands. If the people entrusted with the economy have destroyed it beyond repair what do you want the young people to do?
Even dangote you mentioned is killing the economy, go and get license to start cement factory, the next day dangote will kick you out. Don't worry by the time his refinery is onboard he would control the industry so much that you would start buying fuel with dollar.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by GeneralPula: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
Baawahala:
I really buy your idea...my own I need to learn how to take advantage of this opportunity, but I don't know where to start from...

1st... Download Blockchain App & create an account.. (It’s a wallet where btc & other crypto coins are being kept.

2nd... Register to Paxful.com..Its where you can purchase btc & other crypto coins from. Follow the due process after you’ve registered, you’ll understand how to purchase btc..

Like blockchain, like a Bank.

Banks....Account number
Blockchain...Wallet

After you’ve registered on blockchain App... This is what you’ll see... The image below shows what you’ll see after you’ve logged in..

It you want to buy a coin, you’ll click on request, it displays your wallet after the click. You’ll then copy & paste for seller (On Paxful). You’ll receive whatever amount of coin you purchase..

Paxful also has their own wallet.. You’ll understand better when you study the platform!

Let’s say you’ve now purchased $20 btc into your wallet, and since you’re at study stage, all you have to do is to log into your blockchain app everyday.. You’ll get how it works!!

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by authority2006(m): 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
I read through the report, quite interesting. But the simple truth is that Nigerians like money doubling schemes.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by alingo2013(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oyindamolah:
I have been mining with nice hash it's much better I started to mine with crypto tab 10 December of last year it's slow and u have to click mine every 2hrs so it's stressful

On nice hash I have mined $120 worth of Bitcoin
On crypto tab is $23 dollars worth of Bitcoin

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by authority2006(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Get lost from my mention....it is Crystal clear Fulani herdsmen are criminals and nurderers...and most of your educated folks support them cos they perpetuate your archaic cultural belief on cow and ethnic domination...
Nobody can be fooled anymore...Your agenda is all over, even the blind can see. What's my business with Igbo..have you heard where Igbo formed criminal group to kill innocent citizens? you must be senseless to compare Igbos misdemeanor to Fulani bloodthirstiness...does drug pushing affect people's life the way you animals stab, hack, murder and spray bullets on innocent law abiding citizen? What has your law-abiding people done when the herdmen terrorise other groupa .you all praise them in silence.
Fulani has done the most evil in Nigeria that they shouldn't be profiled alone, but hunted and bundled back to Futajalon...
What has the history of the Fulanis taught us? isnt it the history of violence, oppression, and death on host communities they met??
What was the grand scheme and vision of Usman Dan fodio who came to the north with sword, lying that Mohammed gave him a mandate to subdue Nigeria, and who has passed down that evil ideology to his offspring who are decimating lives today...
What is the history of Fulani generals and head of states in Nigeria...?
If everyone knew history in this country, no single Southerner, or westerners will vote Fulanis.....To prevent their atrocity being known by young generation, they wrote our constitution which is the symbol of oppression today, they removed history from schls...what evil has the violent, amoral Fulani race hasn't foment on Nigeria... nonsense...Never you compare the peaceful industrious Igbos with your blood sucking race.

Buhari became the president and every loser just realised that Fulanis are the reason why he's a failure, why his father failed, why her grandfather failed, why her great grandfather was a failure
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
alingo2013:
I have been mining with nice hash it's much better I started to mine with crypto tab 10 December of last year it's slow and u have to click mine every 2hrs so it's stressful

On nice hash I have mined $120 worth of Bitcoin
On crypto tab is $23 dollars worth of Bitcoin
I'll get to it immediately.Which is better? Web or app?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by GeneralPula: 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
LutanFyah:

Let me address your point one by one :

Nigerian youths are not lazy,you don't expect them to invest in your "real business " when you're just about taxing them to death, can't provide power for them to run the "real business ", when you can't secure their goods and services, when you can't make good policies to reduce the interest rates,etc.

Nigerian youths are not the ones laundering funds, maybe you can ask Buratai, Orji Uzor Kalu,Tinubu,Atiku,Obasanjo,Dino,Gumi,Maina etc.

Nigerian youths don't hate the government rather it's the government that hate the youths by disparaging them,looting their common wealth, allowing ASSU to go on strike for almost a year,allowing the police to profile and kill them etc.

Who will have faith in a currency that even the president doesn't trust?

Peer pressure to be innovative and flow with the tides of time is a good peer pressure and not be stuck in talking about cow,Fulani,Ruga,Tradermoni for 8yrs.

How many innovations have you lots encouraged? The young man that produced a mobile ventilator was not given a dime nor encouraged until the Europeans took him.

You're enemy of progress if too many start ups is a problem to you. You want the youths to continue with Tradermoni and cow business right?

How many students complained to you that they don't understand the concept?

This generation of youngsters will never be a slave to you and your paymasters, as long as we have FOREX and CRYPTOCURRENCIES,we will never be your thugs to snatch ballot boxes.

Confirm !

This is not an era where you have to reach 40years before being capable to afford a Car..

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by GeneralPula: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oyindamolah:

Be very careful..
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by authority2006(m): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Bitcoin:
How times have changed. There used to be a time when typing the word "bitcoin" on nairaland will get your banned, now I see bitcoin topics making front page.
We are still heading to the moon .

Lol. Until you crash landed. Someone's gain today, someone else's loss tomorrow. The value of crypto currencies can't be rising indefinitely, that wouldn't make economic sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by LutanFyah: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
Plusstreet:
Ok. But i learnt that after satochi, many are using the same block chain or similar technology to create and manage their own Cryptos which is expected. Assuming it is free to print 1000 naira notes, do you think we'll have less than a million money minting companies in Nigeria? Block chain technology will not remain a mystery forever, same way mirrors and bottles of schnapps did not continue as medium of exchange till today. Some things that just pop up illegitimately just needs sometime to disintegrate and that is what is happening with all these Cryptos springing up here and there. Someone is telling me we have about 345 Cryptos now (though i don't know if he added our own pink coin). My only advice is that we thread with caution so we don't get trapped or be used unknowingly as a tool to defraud others. Thanks.

@ the bolded, you seem to be well articulated and educated more than the people we elected and appointed to manage our country.

The government should have put up measures to understand the workings of the cryptocurrency world, draft policies to manage and regulate the market, thereby milking the revenue that comes from it. But they couldn't think like you,rather they banned the banks from participating and demonising the whole thing.

Thanks for your time though.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by alingo2013(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oyindamolah:
I'll get to it immediately.Which is better? Web or app?

Please use app the web is slow and you have to log on to a provide mining pool

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
GeneralPula:

Be very careful..
Why can you please explain
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
alingo2013:

Please use app the web is slow and you have to log on to a provide mining pool
athe reviews in the Google play store are not encouraging

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by calcal: 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
Crypto is total freedom from the Nigerian government, no one will freeze your account, you don't need to be boy boy for anyone. you slap Tinubu if you want. No one will fire you.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by AlphaSoul: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2021

1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by elmas(m): 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
LutanFyah:
You seem to be ignorant of what happens in the cryptocurrency world.

YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WHEN THE MARKET IS BULLISH AND ALSO MAKE MONEY WHEN IT'S BEARISH.

How does one make the money in bearish?
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Mercisharelove:
Awesome

Images, feelings, thoughts and actions comes alive at night. You may never believe what I am sharing with you right now until you see it first hand. Whatever creatures you could think about, whatever things you have heard of, whatever imaginations you have ever imagined, visualise or wish for, I am here to tell you that imaginations are very much alive at night.

Moral lesson:

Anything is possible!

That's why when you sleep, for most of you who are able to dream, you see yourself or others doing things even while asleep, most times you dream you see yourself driving a car you don't have physically, why you are still in your bed, other time eating in places you haven't ever gone before. That's because at night you move, you are alive, your inner self wakes up.

To correspond to the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY command, "Arise, shine for your light is come and the glory of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY is risen upon you.

Iseeeee.

Nwachineke, preach on....

WeMove

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oyindamolah:
There is thread on it this section, someone help a lecture about it free of charge on Telegram

I have wallets,I even store btc,ETH,trx...
But what I really want to know is trading crypto currency

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Earn Passive Income With Questra / Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.