Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade (25059 Views)

The Red Wedding As Bitcoin Trade Hit $1.2 Below $27,000 Liquidation / Bitcoin Trade / Bitcoin Trade Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
The fear of Biafran currency.

ESNforever
IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu forever....

Bitcoin users, restoration of Biafra Republic is your only hope in Africa as black people.

WeMove.

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by seyz91(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin in lord of ajasa's voice "Lori Ila" thats where the money comes from
9jayoungwealth:
Where una dey see all this money seff?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by AlphaSoul: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
ichidodo:
Nigeria, World leader bitcoin trade is because Nigerians are gullible...They don't read the fine print that is if they even bother to read or 'skim' a long page..We have a fire brigade approach about things like bitcoin,our own na anywhere belle face...We get too irrational,emotional and neurotic when it comes to investment that reasoning and logic flies out of the window... Tis a fine job banning cryptocurrency as it seems the bears have taken over the market.Imagine the scenario of trillions of naira from hard working people's expense going into that bourse disappearing into thin air as the Bitcoin bubble bursts...All that Foreign exchange disappear just like that as bitcoin drops from 51000$ to 44000?! Then before the year ends from 44000$ back to where it started before corona virus pandemic at 13000$... So Nigerians being the global bitcoin holders will invariably become the global bitcoin losers.. Pls no attacks, I have headache from hang over..
grin grin
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Typical Lazy type, why don't you do your research then explain why you think its not a good thing, imao

As regards to your ignorant speculations, BBC even puts Nigeria on a positive light for this trend, and do you know China, wants to master this too.
America is even afraid of the advantage its provides. So before you say things, from an isolated ignorant state, try to get a more full perspective.

Must you reply every ignoramus?
What they do not know they condemn. If I had started crypto earlier, say 7 years ago, my money for don long. Crypto is bae.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by LutanFyah: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2021
elmas:

How does one make the money in bearish?
Have you heard of future trading? When you know your fundamental and technical analysis, you can trade and make profit regardless the market trend.

Have you heard of the coin called ethbear? This particular coin moons when ethereum dips and it dips when ethereum moons.

You just have to understand the concepts of cryptocurrencies to make good money out of it.

TO MAKE SOME COOL CASH,GET ON A GOOD PROJECT (AFTER CHECKING OUT YOUR ANALYSIS)AND INVEST IN IT BEFORE IT'S LISTED ON ANY MAJOR EXCHANGES.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by elmas(m): 12:25am On Mar 01, 2021
LutanFyah:

Have you heard of future trading? When you know your fundamental and technical analysis, you can trade and make profit regardless the market trend.

Have you heard of the coin called ethbear? This particular coin moons when ethereum dips and it dips when ethereum moons.

You just have to understand the concepts of cryptocurrencies to make good money out of it.

TO MAKE SOME COOL CASH,GET ON A GOOD PROJECT (AFTER CHECKING OUT YOUR ANALYSIS)AND INVEST IN IT BEFORE IT'S LISTED ON ANY MAJOR EXCHANGES.

Ethbear not listed on binance
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by LutanFyah: 12:26am On Mar 01, 2021
elmas:

Ethbear not listed on binance
Binance is not the only exchange selling altcoins.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by elmas(m): 12:27am On Mar 01, 2021
alingo2013:

The pro version is a bit faster but you can get the free version it's free but you will have to wait 24hr after registering

Can the niceharsh be installed in Mobile devices?I heard one needs a good GPU to mine on a computer.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by elmas(m): 12:28am On Mar 01, 2021
LutanFyah:
Binance is not the only exchange selling altcoins.

Oh okay, can you please me a newbie to guide through investing in Krypto, I no Sabi anything o.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by elmas(m): 12:40am On Mar 01, 2021
LutanFyah:

I would love to learn the fundamentals and technical analysis Sir.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 12:41am On Mar 01, 2021
Baawahala:

I have wallets,I even store btc,ETH,trx...
But what I really want to know is trading crypto currency
There is a thread for that in this section. Download binance.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 12:42am On Mar 01, 2021
elmas:

Oh okay, can you please me a newbie to guide through investing in Krypto, I no Sabi anything o.
There is a group that was created by someone kindly DM Abies2d

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Oyindamolah: 12:44am On Mar 01, 2021
elmas:

Can the niceharsh be installed in Mobile devices?I heard one needs a good GPU to mine on a computer.
One step at a time it's either you start with stocks NTB or mutual funds then you gradually proceed to this ones.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by alingo2013(m): 1:08am On Mar 01, 2021
Oyindamolah:
athe reviews in the Google play store are not encouraging

Yes it is very slow and it takes 1to2 weeks before withdrawal is paid I don't recommend it but if you are a beginner I will say u need it to understand what mining is all about
You can't just run without learning how to work

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by alingo2013(m): 1:09am On Mar 01, 2021
elmas:

Yes it is on mobile device but u need to sync it with a gpu
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by elmas(m): 1:15am On Mar 01, 2021
alingo2013:
Yes it is on mobile device but u need to sync it with a gpu

How can I do that??

Any how much can one earn monthly from using mobile devices?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by alingo2013(m): 1:23am On Mar 01, 2021
elmas:

How can I do that??

Any how much can one earn monthly from using mobile devices?

First since I can't work you through it step by step I will suggest you download YouTube videos on nice hash follow it step by step please it is important to follow it step by step

2 after installing it on your gpu you can now download the app on your phone sync up with your laptop and you are good to go

How much can you earn in a month depends on plenty things in Nigeria :
1 light
2 data
3 time

I thank God for my area in Jos I have almost 24hrs light I think they only take the light of 1 hour a day and it's been over 3years of almost constant electricity or maybe it's because of the new meter the whole area collected
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by yom2(m): 1:55am On Mar 01, 2021
alingo2013:

First since I can't work you through it step by step I will suggest you download YouTube videos on nice hash follow it step by step please it is important to follow it step by step

2 after installing it on your gpu you can now download the app on your phone sync up with your laptop and you are good to go

1 light
2 data
3 time

I thank God for my area in Jos I have almost 24hrs light I think they only take the light of 1 hour a day and it's been over 3years of almost constant electricity or maybe it's because of the new meter the whole area collected
I dey eye u for jos o. I go move from lagos to jos to enjoy that kind light
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by alingo2013(m): 2:15am On Mar 01, 2021
yom2:
I dey eye u for jos o. I go move from lagos to jos to enjoy that kind light

My dad came from Ogun state to see me and said am staying in mini London because of the cold weather, the light and the quite environment (no noise making at all )
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by emerituzz: 5:23am On Mar 01, 2021
Cryptocurrency is the best investment Vehicle of the 21st century.

Especially if you can get new cryptocurrency coins for free without spending a dime then HOLD for the value to explode in the future.

GoodDollar coins launched in September last year has more than doubled in value and it has much more growth potential.

The best part is you don't have to spend any money to acquire it for now. You can check my signature to claim free 50G$
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by dannybomb(m): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2021
abeniagbon:

withdrawal charges is bad is as fix like taking a whole $5
Sell through P2P
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Kennyking1234: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2021
Casper21:
If you're smart enough then you'd know that the ban of bitcoin in Nigeria is not an issue. I still trade on bitcoin, sell it and get my money at ease. It's not a must you go use all these crypto companies wey their name dey embedded on the transactions and if u wan fund, look for companies that accept Skrill or paypal
please mention examples...
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by southpole: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2021
FuckThaMod:
Only criminals in Nigeria enjoy cryptocurrency
What has Nigeria achieved to be a global leader in cryptocurrency and where's the money coming from?
The money is coming from bitcoin price appreciation. Every Nigerian who bought N100,000 worth of bitcoin as of January 2017 is a multimillionaire in naira, you kept your own in the bank what have you achieved?. When poverty would be killing your children they will ask you what were you doing when great minds were investing in cryptocurrencies.
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Ryan03(f): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2021
FuckThaMod:
Only criminals in Nigeria enjoy cryptocurrency
What has Nigeria achieved to be a global leader in cryptocurrency and where's the money coming from?
pls shut dat dirty trap of a mouth. You dey mad? angry
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by southpole: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2021
id911:

Stop saying what you don't know. How can you mine BTC? The total supply of BTC is limited and predefined in the Bitcoin protocol at 21 million.
Your ignorance is legendary.
The last bitcoin as programmed in the blockchain would be mined in more than 100 years to come. Mining is very profitable and so many companies and individuals are going into it. Is not late to go into mining
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by yemmywesey(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2021
Optional09:

Well, price crashed, my bad. Many people invested more when it was 56k
How do we manage the 25% loss
wait till December, it will bounce to 100, ooo $
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by elmas(m): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2021
alingo2013:

1 light
2 data
3 time

Cost of setting up?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2021
Oyindamolah:
There is a thread for that in this section. Download binance.
OK,I already have binance

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by alingo2013(m): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2021
elmas:

Cost of setting up?

If you have a laptop and a smart phone it will be cheaper you just need to buy lots of data
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by Mastakija(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2021
alingo2013:
Bitcoin is the future, keep mining ,keep buying for the future, save for the future please I have been mining for months now and I have decided to withdraw my Bitcoin until it reach $100,000
how do u mine?
Re: Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade by treziMcCarthy: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2021
alingo2013:
Bitcoin is the future, keep mining ,keep buying for the future, save for the future please I have been mining for months now and I have decided to withdraw my Bitcoin until it reach $100,000

HI, good day... Please can you hint me on how to mine, so we can mine together, this is my email engivick2011@gmail.com.
I will be observing my inbox from now to see your message, thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Earn Passive Income With Questra / Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.