Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? (2758 Views)

Teni Goes Mad In Ghana,i Will Chew Patapaa's Testicles Before I Return 2 Nigeria / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Abbey117(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sometimes last year, I bought a phone for my babe (now ex)

One evening, on my way back from work I decided to chill at a restaurant but on getting there I met her having good time (to the point of kissing) the guy who she had told me was just a friend.

I got pissed off though I was able manage my anger. I politely ended the relationship, took the phone I bought for her and left her sim for her.

Later that evening, her new guy called me on phone and started insulting me, calling me a poverty stricken guy and all sorts. The funniest part was he said he had transferred the sum of #200,000 into my account to manage my poverty life (which I later confirmed as message of credit entered while still on call).

Later the babe used that to troll me on WhatsApp as the brokest guy she has ever dated posting my pix to shame me but I didn't give a damn after all I had had sex with her on different occasions.

Fast forward to yesterday afternoon, the same guy called me telling me he no longer had interest in dating the babe that she was a parasite and he was sorry for his actions towards me.

Now he's requesting for the money he sent to me (almost 9months) that it was a mistake on his part. I told him I had used the money but this guy kept pleading that even if it's #50,000 he will manage it.

What's your say?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by felixzo1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
See drama, I laugh in French

15 Likes

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by donbachi(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
U,the babe and the guy.if i slap una.3 of una go climb pawpaw,begin chop the unripe.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
Abbey117:

One evening, on my way back from work I decided to chill at a restaurant but on getting there I met her having good time (to the point of kissing) the guy who she had told me was just a friend.

I got pissed off though I was able manage my anger. I politely ended the relationship, took the phone I bought for her and left her sim for her.

Later that evening, her new guy called me on phone and started insulting me, calling me a poverty stricken guy and all sorts. The funniest part was he said he had transferred the sum of #200,000 into my account to manage my poverty life (which I later confirmed as message of credit entered while still on call).

Later the babe used that to troll me on WhatsApp as the brokest guy she has ever dated posting my pix to shame me but I didn't give a damn after all I had had sex with her on different occasions.

Fast forward to yesterday afternoon, the same guy called me telling me he no longer had interest in dating the babe that she was a parasite and he was sorry for his actions towards me.

Now he's requesting for the money he sent to me (almost 9months) that it was a mistake on his part. I told him I had used the money but this guy kept pleading that even if it's #50,000 he will manage it.

What's your say?

Don't give him shishi. Instead use his recent messages and request to troll him and the girl too on social media...

When all these small yahoo boys manage to sell bitcoin and gift card, they think they can use money to intimidate others. Now he is broke, begging for 50k... You get time sef... cheesy grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
OP!!
This your Story na wah oo...

Well..
Tell him on d Phone dat you Have Truly Spent the Money..
Dat Money is NOT A PIECE OF FURNITURE dat you just look@ or Admire!.. lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by peter8535: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
I can't stop laughin,manage sendam 1k

5 Likes

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by 2special(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
peter8535:
I can't stop laughin,manage sendam 1k
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by 2dice01: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
cheesy
This story looks fabricated

Well I might give him 10% of the 200k
Since he was with my ex for 9month

10% for each month subscription grin

9 Likes

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Pweetiedude(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
OP pity the guy na

1 Like

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by DaddyRochie1642: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
Afriqan:

Don't give him shishi. Instead use his recent messages and request to troll him and the girl too on social media...

When all these small yahoo boys manage to sell bitcoin and gift card, they think they can use money to intimidate others. Now he is broke, begging for 50k... You get time sef... cheesy grin

I feel ya Pains, looks like you've been in this kind of situation severally
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by DaddyRochie1642: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
La Believe this story La Collapse grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by torqque7(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Abbey117:

What's your say?

U are a fool if u send 1kobo back to him..he wasn't forced to send u the money,he should live with the consequences of his actions..I wonder y u even talk with him..u must be slow.
By the way this story is fake..even dangote will not just transfer 200k to his baes ex just to belittle him..

6 Likes

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Juliusmalema2: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
I pity those that believed the Op.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by yuping(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
My guy enjoy your pension.
My guy enjoy your spoils of war.
My guy enjoy your insurance
My guy enjoy your palliative
My guy enjoy your royalty
My guy enjoy your shares
My enjoy your income
You did not steal or sugar coat him to give you money.
You did not in any coerce him, he got your Account number without you consent.
If your account number was an email he will be charge with spamming.
Now your spam message is now useful.
Thank God you're Godly.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Peaceadebu: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hahahahahahhaahhahahahaah. E choke am. Hahahhaahahahahha.
Abbey117:

What's your say?
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Iliveforever(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Abbey117:

What's your say?

My say is that the girl drains every person she’s with. She was with you and you were broke to the extent of collecting transfer fee, now the guy is broke and requesting even if it’s 50k.
If you get 50k give am, it’s called collateral damage

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by snarkynehne(f): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
You over did it... Its too cliche, and the story is too good to be true -it falls too much to your advantage. next time make it look real... But nice story for an upcoming writer sha

6 Likes

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Lonelypacifist6: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
donbachi:
U,the babe and the guy.if i slap una.3 of una go climb pawpaw,begin chop the unripe.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Lonelypacifist6: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
No football club returns transfer fee to the previous club.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Promiseibritam: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Dnt gv him anythng, u didn't demand it frm him bt he sent it to u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by debbydams(f): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
snarkynehne:
You over did it... Its too cliche, and the story is too good to be true -it falls too much to your advantage. next time make it look real... But nice story for an upcoming writer sha
grin
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Onyi22(f): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Chai cheesy grin broke guys don see something for this life
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

I feel ya Pains, looks like you've been in this kind of situation severally

What situation? Don't you live with people who are socially aware?

1 Like

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by DaddyRochie1642: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
Afriqan:

What situation? Don't you live with people who are socially aware? Check ur brain please, it needs engine oil.

I know for a fact that I will feed your family without batting an eye. Shey you want to be senseless this evening...

Oga I want it to pepper you very well grin
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga I want it to pepper you very well grin

The pepper you're supposed to give to your mother to cook food for you guys to eat? Don't waste pepper o, your father would be angry. tongue
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Emperormartin(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nawaooo... some girls can drench sha

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by earthsync(f): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
The girl is a very stupid girl. Went on WhatsApp calling a guy broke when she her self is nothing but a leech who expects guys to pay for all her bills. @op you brought that upon yourself

So she humiliated you but since you had sex with her it kind of makes you feel like you had achieved something right Wtf do some guys think this way wth

3 Likes

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Spending123: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
You, the guy, your ex all of you should gettat..
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Gadafii: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Baba send him 2k, at all at all na winch

Sapa dey outside
Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Palazee(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2021

Re: Should I Return Everything Back To The Guy? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
This lie na grade A

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Is Nigeria Most Disgusting Show Ever / Update On The Missing Girl (NAIRALAND Tweeter Influencers Pls HELP!.) / Tribalism In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.