Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options? (1557 Views)

Check Out This New Wall Panels Replacing House Paints / Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options? by nnadychuks(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
House paints can never go out of market. It's actually very affordable. With less than 20k you can paint a full room. But of course, if you love a fine environment you'll at least repaint once in a year or two. If the paint doesn't break due to moist/cold walls, you might get irritated by the dirt/stains it holds on a daily basis.
EMPLOY THE USE OF 3D SELF ADHESIVE WALL PANEL STICKERS
Yeah, below are it's advantages:
1. Stainless: Tested and trusted, 3D wall stickers does not hold dirt or stains. This means that tough stains like children color paint can be easily washed off
2. REUSABILITY: can be removed and reused if there is a need for relocation
3. can be washed
4. YOU CANNOT PAINT: very important to note that this material comes in white. Getting any other color would mean the color would fade off to its natural white within weeks. This is so because of its smooth texture
Other features include:
+ noise/echo reduction
+ room temperature control
+ beautification
+ washable
+ easy fix... etc...
DIMENSION AND PRICE
Dimension: 1 large foam board measures 70x77cm
Price: #1250 per sheet
Mobile: 08116671284, 09017163997

Re: Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options? by nnadychuks(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options? by nnadychuks(m): 7:21am On Mar 01, 2021
Good morning
Re: Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options? by bularuz(m): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2021
How can I get this in lagos
Re: Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options? by nnadychuks(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
bularuz:
How can I get this in lagos
i can waybill it down from Delta. Just tell me when you're ready
Re: Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options? by Scrap: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
Do you have other colours and designs
Re: Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options? by obisite: 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
Can this work on text coat wall painting?
Re: Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options? by nnadychuks(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2021
Scrap:
Do you have other colours and designs
white is available.
Re: Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options? by nnadychuks(m): 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
obisite:
Can this work on text coat wall painting?
look and observe closely. The first picture has a very rough texture compared to the second picture. It can be installed on Tescoat if the wall is like the second pic. However it won't stick to the wall on the first pic

Re: Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options? by nnadychuks(m): 8:13am On Mar 02, 2021
Good morning. Have a nice day
Re: Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options? by obisite: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
nnadychuks:
look and observe closely. The first picture has a very rough texture compared to the second picture. It can be installed on Tescoat if the wall is like the second pic. However it won't stick to the wall on the first pic

The first is too rough, mine is just like the second!!

What's the prices
Re: Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options? by nnadychuks(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
obisite:

The first is too rough, mine is just like the second!!

What's the prices
#1250 per sheet
Re: Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options? by nnadychuks(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
I support Manchester United but they didn't patronize me. Just check the background. The only thing I'm happy about is that they bought my products tongue tongue

Re: Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options? by neutralmind: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2021
What's the average cost for a room?

1 Like

Re: Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options? by nnadychuks(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
neutralmind:
What's the average cost for a room?
one wall should cost you 20k

(1) (Reply)

Is Marriage To Cousins A Taboo In Your Part Of Nigeria? / Tiwa: A Single Mother. / Why I Stopped Talking To My Boss. Did I Do The Right Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.