Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up (91318 Views)

Tribal Marks On Male Children In Royal Families In Osogbo, Infringement On Huma / Everyday I Wake Up Happy To Be A Black American And Not A Nigerian Slave / Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by shyvicky: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tina4yes:
Please I need answers. I recently started noticing strange three line marks on my body. Like scratches but this is deep with normally three lines and sometimes one line ( I have attached pictures). I do not drink, I always read my scriptures and pray before I sleep. I don’t have any pet. I live in a very clean house (abroad). I do not sleepwalk or have any health issue.

I noticed this before but recently started seeing more of the marks. Please does anyone know what this marks mean, how I can stop it, or any solution? Please don’t comment nonsense answers because I am very serious and need honest answers and solutions. Thank you so much.
this is hand work of blood sucking witches, simple solution, get 999 incent in a packet, open it at night before sleep, lit one and leave the rest open close to ur bed or window, in the morning tie the remaining in a nylon to avoid it losing its ordour, u will never see this on ur body again, u can also lit some and place around ur house in the night make sure u sleep late, but if u r leaving with neighbors inform them why u lit it, or simply lit it in the night when they have slept, u can chat me on 08034128930 for better instructions, it doesnot have side effect, u will see the people doing this won't talk to u again or if they don't talk to u before, they will be the first to say good morning MA...
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by punisha: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
KingDash:
mumu... na roach mark be that.. you are too foolish.

that must be some big roach...now u see how the foolish trait is residual from ur parents to ur unborn generation...
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Dvisky: 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
The mark u see in your body when u woke up in the morning is a witchcraft operation , u need a serious midnight prayers to fight the battle is a spiritual welfare against spirit of wickedness
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Evidenx(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tina4yes:
Please I need answers. I recently started noticing strange three line marks on my body. Like scratches but this is deep with normally three lines and sometimes one line ( I have attached pictures). I do not drink, I always read my scriptures and pray before I sleep. I don’t have any pet. I live in a very clean house (abroad). I do not sleepwalk or have any health issue.

I noticed this before but recently started seeing more of the marks. Please does anyone know what this marks mean, how I can stop it, or any solution? Please don’t comment nonsense answers because I am very serious and need honest answers and solutions. Thank you so much.
ITS A SPIRITUAL PROBLEM. IT MEANS "KIV" KEPT IN VIEW. WHAT IS MEANS IS THAT THE WITHCRAFT POWERS HAVE KEPT YOUR ISSUE FOR LATER,SO THEY MARK YOU TO SHOWS THEY WILL VISIT YOUR ISSUE ON A LATER TIME.

SOLUTION,LIVE HOLY,BE PRAYERFUL ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT. FAST ALWAYS TOO.
GOD BLESS YOU.
AGAIN ITS A SPIRITUAL ISSUE.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by royal231(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Spider or cockroach marks
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by BadEnglish(m): 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
Wetin dey scare u now? Chilax , na them iya they try plan another prison break . As micheal Scofield body was chosen to be d carrier of the map of the prison in the series , so you are the chosen vessel to help us breakout from this spiritual contraption called Naija. You are highly favored my dear.

And by the way , ur skin soft asf tongue
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Messiah123: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
Don't allow anybody deceive you what you are experiencing is nothing but 'witchcraft' attack I was once a victim every morning when I wake up from sleep I do see finger like scratches on my body and I keep short nails all the people saying is your finger are either ignorant or witches and wizards that don't want their secrets exposed there was a night I was on my bed a mosquito perched on my body and bite me immediately I felt the sensation of the mosquito bite I killed it on my skin my brothers and sisters low and behold I saw lines of finger markings on my skin that was when I know is a witchcraft attack so my sister the only remedy to all this get a mosquito net and all this rubbish will stop believe me .
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by OmoJubrila: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
Anjonu lo n be idi e loru
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
I experienced it some months which I decided to face it squarely by observing myself and praying serious prayers targeted at it. It actually stopped when I addressed it seriously through prayers. Some months later, I read through my daily Bible reading manual called Our Daily Manna that people seeing strange marks on their bodies when they wake up shows that they are being monitored spiritually. Well I will advise you face it seriously with prayers. Besides whenever you see something you aren't comfortable with, pray against it and rebuke it immediately.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by bizhop01: 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
When you were enjoying scratching your self during sleep embarassed
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by miraculousGod(m): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
That's the handiwork of cockroaches. Maybe you normally switch off the light before going to bed.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by chuksme(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tina4yes:

That mark is not ordinary mark. Forget all about these people mentioning Gecko and finger nail. If you have oil been fruits . just burn it in that house and let the smoke evaporate and put some of the Charcoal in corner of the room. You will not see that mark again on your body and that person will be afraid of you.

OR

If you can pray, pray very well you will not experience it again.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Messiah123: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:

WITCHCRAFT FROM A CLOSE NEIGHBOR!
LET NO ONE DECEIVE YOU IT IS YOUR NAIL.
THOSE SAYING THAT IT IS NOT SPIRITUAL MAY BE WIZARDS/WITCHES TOO.
TRUST NO HUMAN.
WE LIVE IN AN AGE OF ULTRA-WICKEDNESS!
I WRITE WITH PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
THE PERSON BEHIND THIS IS VERY CLOSE.
PRAY FROM 12 MIDNIGHT TO 1AM AGAINST WITCHCRAFT POWERS AFTER READING PSALMS 35 & 91!
CONGRATULATIONS!
My brother God bless you is a very close neighbor that's responsible for that I also had such experience of seeing scratches on my body but when I travel from that area I will be fine even a wizard once confessed that when they have meetings he usually turns into hundreds of mosquito that even if you spray your house with insecticide mosquito will still bite you because they ain't ordinary get a mosquito net.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by deavicky(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tina4yes:

na you dey scratch yourself at night, nothing else.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by alexola20(m): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by spellit(m): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
CuteMaro:

Yes you’re right. Wall geckos.
u are right it wall geckos
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Silvershadow81(m): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
I see a pattern on the mark. embarassed
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by larabae(f): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
my cousin ha this on her body last week we were told it was rash we used hydrocortisone cream and it worked

2 Likes

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by omaclarry(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
when i was young my aunty told me it was witches dat scratch and suck my blood, she even arranged for prayer and fasting in one ministry... but the little me thought logically, y e go b only me witches go dey bite when we reach 10 for the house...1afternoon, i scratched an insect bite nd notice same sctratch i c wen ever i wake up. i then realised my finger nails wia jaggered cos i always chew dem, nd i knw say mosquito full my room. so i started using nail cutter to trim my fingers, nd covered up wen i sleep. the markings disappeared while my aunty was still seeking spiritual redress... Anyways dat was my first enlightenment on religion

1 Like

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Johnchrix(m): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
it's a mark of witch crashing..
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by SwTeee(f): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tina4yes:

I do not keep long nails. My nails are very trimmed and short. Thanks
Did u trimmed them recently?
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by stainlessnature: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tina4yes:

What is wall geckos? I live in a mansion wink
wall geckos' movement
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by solaiphones: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kindly go for deliverance it is spiritual
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by kareemkamil(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
Show us the picture of ur matrimonial bed, let see whether is bedbugs
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by dahoney1(m): 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
That is a cockroache mark
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by kubumilano(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tina4yes:

No worry.if you scratch yourself when sweating and you're asleep,the mark appears..e dey happen to me too
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
post=99498438:
Scratches on your face, hands, or body when you wake up are usually caused by scratching yourself while asleep. You may have a skin condition that's causing intense itchiness at night, or you may have dermatographia which causes even very light scratches to produce red marks.
And when insects like mosquitoes bite you while sleeping, you will most def scratch the area.

And this is not peculiar to you alone, trust us!

Btw,
Take note : There is nothing spiritual about this.

Have you ever scratched yourself it looked like that since you were born?
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Victorolab: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tina4yes:

Read Psalm 2,and pray very well,if you like join it with fasting for 3 days,that every mark of destruction in my body blood of Jesus wipe it off,every foundational conspiracy against my life die in the name of Jesus.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Galaxydon1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
[q seeuote author= post=99498438]Scratches on your face, hands, or body when you wake up are usually caused by scratching yourself while asleep. You may have a skin condition that's causing intense itchiness at night, or you may have dermatographia which causes even very light scratches to produce red marks.
And when insects like mosquitoes bite you while sleeping, you will most def scratch the area.

And this is not peculiar to you alone, trust us!

Btw,
Take note : There is nothing spiritual about this.
[/quote] what of those that sees the same Mark at there back. Do The scratch there hack too. Pray not to encounter witches.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Theboss100(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
CuteMaro:

Yes you’re right. Wall geckos.
Please how do they do that. I mean wall geckos. Cus I am a victim as well.
Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by fkj950ax(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tina4yes:
Please I need . Thank you so much.

You have a mild spider infestation, and it's probably close to your bed.
Its the web of the spider causing it. A spiders web is liquid when it shoots or spins it. As soon as it is exposed to oxygen, it becomes the web we all know. The spider(s) is on your bed and the liquid lands on your skin as you toss and turn on the bed.
Thoroughly spray insecticide in your room, under the mattress, the bed post and under the rug close to your bed, and check the can to know of it kills pest eggs too.

1 Like

Re: I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tina4yes:

It's A Witchcraft Attack. Fast & Pray. They Av Use Their Fingernails On U Or To Hurt U.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / O Ye My People! / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.