Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes (3512 Views)

Is It Possible To Get Bored Of Having Sex??? / My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange / Watch As Erica Insulta Kiddwaya About Being Bored Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by Cashsteady(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
I stated dating this girl last year and every thing was going smoothly i.e the love was still strong.. we gist, laugh and have fun most of the time .. But now we don't really gist like before cuz you gonna get bored of it and even sometimes my girlfriend will be at my house and we even have a long conversation, after small talk we will just carry phone and start chatting with friends without saying a shit to each other. ...

Sometimes when she messages me on Whatsapp. I will just read and ignore cuz I know there is nothing really we gonna chat about unless we repeat the same thing...

what should I do?

3 Likes

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by Uncle93(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
Y'all should try seeing a movie together on one of ur phones.. Maybe horror or thriller.

Or just talk about further plans .. And maybe just start up one unessecary drama lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by TheVictim01(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
The link to the thoughts of man is communication in silence. Logic, rational thoughts, and actions needs not the physical expression coupled with the need for validation as emotions, which is spontaneous and sensitive to affecting factors.
~TheVictim01
All women are boring, that's a fact and let it sink in. What do you expect from a slave to neuroticism being an origin to logic?
For casual and friendly interactions needs the hypothesis of strategy and inductive steps and women lack such a trait. It all lies on you, you're the boring one among the bunch.

3 Likes

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by TheVictim01(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
Advicer dey laugh on top him advice to d advicee. Ur last paragraph..... You no well, lol.
Uncle93:
Y'all should try seeing a movie together on one of ur phones.. Maybe horror or thriller.

Or just talk about further plans .. And maybe just start up one unessecary drama lol

1 Like

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by Cashsteady(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
TheVictim01:
The link to the thoughts of man is communication in silence. Logic, rational thoughts, and actions needs not the physical expression coupled with the need for validation as emotions, which is spontaneous and sensitive to affecting factors.
~TheVictim01
All women are boring, that's a fact and let it sink in. What do you expect from a slave to neuroticism being an origin to logic?
For casual and friendly interactions needs the hypothesis of strategy and inductive steps and women lack such a trait. It all lies on you, you're the boring one among the bunch.

yh ngl I'm gonna agree to this especially Nigerian girls they expect u to do the talking why they do the replying.no initiative at all... I just pray God answers my prayer make I japa. I'm tired of Nigerian girls honestly. very boring set of people

4 Likes

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by Uncle93(m): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
TheVictim01:
Advicer dey laugh on top him advice to d advicee. Ur last paragraph..... You no well, lol.

No oo.. I laughed at my own statement of the drama part because it was an honest advice , yet I was being sarcastic. I also do that in my relationship

2 Likes

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by TheVictim01(m): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
I suggest you give her an emotional "chyking", complement a prettier girl in her presence and all related to such actions. It'll lit up the possessive and competitive demon in her to please you.
Cashsteady:

yh ngl I'm gonna agree to this especially Nigerian girls they expect u to do the talking why they do the replying.no initiative at all... I just pray God answers my prayer make I japa. I'm tired of Nigerian girls honestly

3 Likes

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
Na so e dey be...

Don't tie yourself to just 1 toto grin

1 Like

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by TheVictim01(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
All within my perception, I knew.
Uncle93:

No oo.. I laughed at my own statement of the drama part because it was an honest advice , yet I was being sarcastic. I also do that in my relationship
Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by anna44: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hi) I love this dating site https://www.mybesthookup.com/lesbian-hookup.html because there are a lot of nice guys to find and have a good time. I like the fact that I can chat about everything that I like with the guys and be ready for a date.
Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by debbydams(f): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
Uncle93:

dat unnecessary drama � ehn is really nice e.g my bf has hot temper nd when hes angry u wont say � a word, so when m free I'll just create an argument nd he' d b like u v started again o, leave me o nd I'll b laughing grin.op just create a fight or argument, hang out, go to cinema, or go to club.. Do dancing competiton, singing competition, alot of things,..play games ludo, scrabble, whot..

3 Likes

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nothing else other than fvks.

You go fvck tire.

I can see you are already tired of the sex that’s why you complaining.

2 Likes

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by Lion26: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
Cashsteady:
I stated dating this girl last year and every thing was going smoothly i.e the love was still strong.. we gist, laugh and have fun most of the time .. But now we don't really gist like before cuz you gonna get bored of it and even sometimes my girlfriend will be at my house and we even have a long conversation, after small talk we will just carry phone and start chatting with friends without saying a shit to each other. ...

Sometimes when she messages me on Whatsapp. I will just read and ignore cuz I know there is nothing really we gonna chat about unless we repeat the same thing...

what should I do?
... Lolzzz.... Hey Nigga Tell Me The Truth.. You Are Tired of digging same..hoe right... oh.. shit keep rolling boi.. looking for excuses too cheat though.. you just gotta die in the most stupid way.. nigga.. Oh let me brief you about nigeria girls.... when they get a simp like you too hook up with in the name of relationship... and you service the pussy.. and pay the bills... of the nocturnal hoe..... you both die.. or one of you die.. no break up.. that till Death doo you apart....

but firstly why would you go into a relationship with a hoe when you know we have a lot more.. they are just meant for exercise bro.. wise up and keep changing.. but now.. you have locked yourself up.. with a single hoe.. so sad.. wish you future endeavors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by debbydams(f): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
Cashsteady:

yh ngl I'm gonna agree to this especially Nigerian girls they expect u to do the talking why they do the replying.no initiative at all... I just pray God answers my prayer make I japa. I'm tired of Nigerian girls honestly. very boring set of people
u no well which Nigerian gurls.. If u want your relationship � to be lively u both make it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by Lion26: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
debbydams:
u no well which Nigerian gurls.. If u want your relationship � to be lively u both make it
. What the Bleep is wrong with these pussy head... not your fault though it guys that convers.. that needs too be blame... after milking the simp of a guy you still need too be pampered and start talking too... like a baby.. you are delusional..... fool... get something doing.. don't even trynna mention back..cos I won't fucking Reply you hoe..
Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by JOSH54: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
debbydams:
EXACTLY D TRUTH, ONE TREE DOES NOT MAKE A FOREST.

2 Likes

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by Ina2k(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
I have been in such condition as urs.
Every guy have experienced such too at a point in every relationship.

Here is what you should do:
1. Try giving each other a bit of physical space,but maintain communication. Its a relationship not a marriage. U guys should try and miss each other, it always brings back that spark.

2. During these period, meet once in a while and do something u guys hv never done together. Something new. You as the guy should try and findout new activities to engage in. Or try doing some things differently but in an exciting manner, trust me it works.

Save your relationship coz the first stage of break-up is what ur experiencing now; no longer finding her interesting and gradually getting tired of her.
U are the man, hold her before someone else does.

My Experience

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by debbydams(f): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lion26:
. What the Bleep is wrong with these pussy head... not your fault though it guys that convers.. that needs too be blame... after milking the simp of a guy you still need too be pampered and start talking too... like a baby.. you are delusional..... fool... get something doing.. don't even trynna mention back..cos I won't fucking Reply you hoe..
e pain am… kikikikikikikkikikki grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by debbydams(f): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lion26:
e pain you… kikikikikikikkikikki grin grin..I made a post � why u mention me? U r sick..

3 Likes

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
a wise man once said, Nigerian relationship is like public toilet, the ones inside are in a hurry to go out and the ones outside are in a hurry to go in.

( south south region )
drops mic

3 Likes

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
debbydams:
dat unnecessary drama � ehn is really nice e.g my bf has hot temper nd when hes angry u wont say � a word, so when m free I'll just create an argument nd he' d b like u v started again o, leave me o nd I'll b laughing grin.op just create a fight or argument, hang out, go to cinema, or go to club.. Do dancing competiton, singing competition, alot of things,..play games ludo, scrabble, whot..
What if he has resistance to arguments and fight e.g. me.
Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by Lion26: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
debbydams:
e pain you… kikikikikikikkikikki grin grin..I made a post � why u mention me? U r sick..
.. Hey Bitch.. You Really Need Rest Though get The Hell Out Of My Mention Lunatic... Note.. Am Not Gonna Reply You No More.. Bitch
Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by 1F30M4(f): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
I would've added something to what Uncle93, debbydams & Ina2k said but I don't really think it's necessary..

I mean why bother when you're tired of Nigerian girls, you can decide to be "woke"(as the others have suggested) while processing jand levels.. Anyhow you wan tek do am, na to japa be the main thing & na dia my 2kobo dey

1 Like

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by Judybash93(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
Go out and have fun together, offer her know your interests, know her interests also, do those things together and try to enjoy each others company. If she's a good person and you let her go, chances are that you might regret your inactions. But what do i know? tongue
Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by debbydams(f): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
What if he has resistance to arguments and fight e.g. me.
wo, leave me jor
Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
Get new, individual hobbies or interests

1 Like

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by lymelyte(m): 12:26am On Mar 02, 2021
Cashsteady:

this is one of the reasons I dislike dating dull and unintelligent ladies.. Monotous conversation posses me off.
Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by pansophist(m): 1:36am On Mar 02, 2021
Men are true romantics, and women patch up. That is the lesson this situation is teaching you, but it seems like you're not getting it, but thinking it's an isolated case. Just as you ask a woman out, be the initiator, the spender, the giver, and the one flexing her, why do you think it would be different with conversations?

Like the great Chris Rock once said, relationships are nothing but "fcking and going places", in order words, it's "cumming and going". Perhaps you're new to the game, hence you're fed up so quick. Now you understand why some men prefer oloshos, as each parties do not deceive themselves unnecessarily when she wants money and you want sex. Not saying you go to oloshos, I'm simply explaining a dynamic.

Now all your life, how many funny women do you know? Now think again, how many funny men do you know as well? There you have it. Men initiate, women respond. So spicing it up is in your hands, not hers, because she hardly can't. Lead.

9 Likes

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by BigDawsNet: 6:17am On Mar 02, 2021
Goan see her parents
Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by femi4: 6:33am On Mar 02, 2021
Cashsteady:

what should I do?
Spice it up
Go out more
Visit unusual places
Play unusual games together
Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by NotGej: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
It is normal. There’s nothing to worry about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Lady In Shock After Catching Her Yahoo Boyfriend Bathing With HUGE SNAKE / Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) / My Sweet Heart 's' Dumped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.