Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes (3527 Views)

Is It Possible To Get Bored Of Having Sex??? / My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange / Watch As Erica Insulta Kiddwaya About Being Bored Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by Mrscarter(f): 2:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Lion26:
. What the Bleep is wrong with these pussy head... not your fault though it guys that convers.. that needs too be blame... after milking the simp of a guy you still need too be pampered and start talking too... like a baby.. you are delusional..... fool... get something doing.. don't even trynna mention back..cos I won't fucking Reply you hoe..

The way u talk bout women is disgusting.
The one who will bear your children n raise them will u speak of her this way? Will you teach your children to speak this way of their mother n sisters? Or will you prefer another man come along someday n speak of your daughters this way? Not all women are the same just like not all men r d same. If u avoid the materialistic girls n the hoe types maybe youd meet a decentwoman.
Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by placeofallure(f): 5:22am On Mar 03, 2021
Cashsteady:
I stated dating this girl last year and every thing was going smoothly i.e the love was still strong.. we gist, laugh and have fun most of the time .. But now we don't really gist like before cuz you gonna get bored of it and even sometimes my girlfriend will be at my house and we even have a long conversation, after small talk we will just carry phone and start chatting with friends without saying a shit to each other. ...

Sometimes when she messages me on Whatsapp. I will just read and ignore cuz I know there is nothing really we gonna chat about unless we repeat the same thing...

what should I do?

She's not the one. When you meet the one, there's no getting tired of each other.

Some of us are blessed. Ten years and counting, still feels like it's yesterday we met. We're first friends, then lovers.

Go and learn to love without ulterior motives, just plain, pure friendship.
Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by Lion26: 6:53am On Mar 03, 2021
Mrscarter:

The way u talk bout women is disgusting.
The one who will bear your children n raise them will u speak of her this way? Will you teach your children to speak this way of their mother n sisters? Or will you prefer another man come along someday n speak of your daughters this way? Not all women are the same just like not all men r d same. If u avoid the materialistic girls n the hoe types maybe youd meet a decentwoman.
..Do you have any problem with me..?? hell no.. I guess if you do so keep that too ya fucking self. I gat no Issue with women.. I gat no problem with them.. I ain't gonna deal with them.. that all.. and in other words.. who the that gave you the fucking idea too type those crap up there.. you know that a shitty I dea. kiddo..you gat go fix.. some of ya Problem though.. I gat no issue Anybody.. just naturally. hate the specimen called females.. both in animal or a things.. I gat something too do.. but wait no one told you am gonna get married or what.. know it called stucked in a trap with a hoe.. that plays a the league then ready too hooked up buy a fool, No I don't do that.. I don't do prostitute either just gat some natural hatred.. for you niggaz.. you gat some issue with that.. go too third mainland bridge and do some high jumping into that see.. that . might solve your headache..

He you.. that wanna try too mentioned back. you have a big problem. nigga. hey wait you must be mad for trynna do so.. cos of what.. I am ain't gonna reply back.. fool.. you gat some problem with or shitty stuff you wanna say.. keep that too ya self.. I don't need that.. make use of that time ya self.. get the hell Outta here am of.. angry bird..
Re: I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes by Mrscarter(f): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lion26:
..Do you have any problem with me..?? hell no.. I guess if you do so keep that too ya fucking self. I gat no Issue with women.. I gat no problem with them.. I ain't gonna deal with them.. that all.. and in other words.. who the that gave you the fucking idea too type those crap up there.. you know that a shitty I dea. kiddo..you gat go fix.. some of ya Problem though.. I gat no issue Anybody.. just naturally. hate the specimen called females.. both in animal or a things.. I gat something too do.. but wait no one told you am gonna get married or what.. know it called stucked in a trap with a hoe.. that plays a the league then ready too hooked up buy a fool, No I don't do that.. I don't do prostitute either just gat some natural hatred.. for you niggaz.. you gat some issue with that.. go too third mainland bridge and do some high jumping into that see.. that . might solve your headache..

He you.. that wanna try too mentioned back. you have a big problem. nigga. hey wait you must be mad for trynna do so.. cos of what.. I am ain't gonna reply back.. fool.. you gat some problem with or shitty stuff you wanna say.. keep that too ya self.. I don't need that.. make use of that time ya self.. get the hell Outta here am of.. angry bird..

I think u should take your meds mangrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pictures. / Kinds Of Ladies That Should Not Be Considered For Marriage 1. / What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.