Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) (3511 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by ExRedpiller(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
I created this thread because I was once a brainwashed redpiller.

This place should be safe haven for men like me who want to do away with dangerous redpill ideologies.

I'm a very popular redpiller here but I have come to see the redpill for what it is and I'm not going to involve myself with it again. And so I created a new moniker for this.

I'm happy my eyes have been opened. Call me a simp but I don't care. I'm on a path to self-improvement and peace of mind. The Redpill almost destroyed me completely.

I'll be posting stuffs here from time to time.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by ExRedpiller(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
I saw this on a subreddit. I'm a member of the exredpill subreddit.

My eyes have been opened.

Child Support Arguments Are Stupid
Every time redpill dudes bring up child support arguments they never bring up stats pertaining to the average man paying child support, they only talk about rich athletes, entertainers, businessman and etc. that are millionaires and billionaires.

They will say this rich person pays $300,000 a month in child support is unfair but leave out that the same rich person make 5-6 million dollars a month. Even though that may seem like a lot of money to the average person, to that rich person that is a drop in the bucket and they most likely do not care about paying that much and that is why using rich men as examples are useless at the end of the day. People can make the argument that kids do not need that much money but at the same time the reason stuff like this is allowed is because the courts want children to be living the same lifestyle as their parents. You can look up multiple times where there are multimillionaires even in the 100s of millions who have kids they do no claim or take care of that live in urban and crime ridden areas, this is common among athletes. This is also what happened to Dr. Dre's son, he was living in the most dangerous area of LA all his childhood until his dad actually created a relationship with him when he turned 18 and that is also the age he first met him since he was born. And yes Dr. Dre always knew this child existed since he was kid, he just did not care.

The way child support is calculated is that they only take a certain percentage that will not really effect you, A lot of men that make an average amount of money or below average do not really get that much taken out from child support and if it does effect their financial situation they really had no reason to be having careless sex to be honest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by yuping(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
This one want to bite the hand that feed him, but I thank God you see the light.

3 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hahahahahaha I no fit laugh oooo,martinez39s,mjbolt,luminouz,ubunja,CaveAdullam in the mud

2 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by ExRedpiller(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
I'm thinking about the choices I've made in life and I regret ever swallowing the redpill.

I pray this journey to self-improvement works.

6 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by InfernoNig: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
This life Sha. E nor balance. Why change who you are cause of bad experiences from relationship?

2 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Martinez39s(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ex-redpiller indeed.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Hayee(f): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hahahahahaha I no fit laugh oooo,martinez39s,mjbolt,luminouz,ubunja,CaveAdullam in the mud
hahahaha o wicked gan cheesy cheesy cheesy
You want them to have heart attack grin grin cheesy
Dear op please right now focus on yourself and your improvement from your own philosophy of life
Have a mind of your own not just following a group blindly undecided
It is only these type of people I see that know what they want in life grin
Set goals make sure you achieve them by taking no for an answer tongue

Redpill is just an ideology I might work others and not you doesn't mean you are stupid, useless or a simp undecided undecided cheesy grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by ExRedpiller(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
TRP constantly paints women with the ideology that they can’t understand much outside of the emotional realm and that common sense doesn’t really come easy to them. They will always take the emotional side of things and it is difficult for them to think rationally. This is already a harmful statement in of itself, but the hypocritical part is when they tell their followers to avoid ‘thinker’ (I’ll call it that for the time being) type women, or women that are very logically driven because it could “clash with that man’s masculinity.” Women really cannot win in TRP and this is only one example of it. They borderline call women incompetent and stupid for being naturally more emotional than men using it against them, but on the same token, if she’s not emotionally driven, she’s not feminine enough.

This is why they tell us to go for younger women. These younger women turn out to be boring and dull.

4 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Hayee(f): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Martinez39s:
Ex-redpiller indeed.
hahahaha e pain dis one cheesy grin grin cheesy
Toor don't be pained grin grin shebi it just one person that left the wagon tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by ExRedpiller(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
I've also noticed that majority of these redpillers on this forum will lick the ass of white women while putting down Nigerian women and to an extent all black women.

In the early days of taking the redpill I used to be guilty of this but as I took even more redpill I started to hate all women irrespective of race.

15 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Akinbahm(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
To take you more serious, come out clean with your main account and add some screenshots of your messages on redpill page.

24 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by ExRedpiller(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
InfernoNig:
This life Sha. E nor balance. Why change who you are cause of bad experiences from relationship?

I thought the redpill was freedom but it isn't. It takes you down the rabbit hole of crazy mind games. It's not worth it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by ceede2: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Another betrayal on the loose.

3 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by ExRedpiller(m): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Akinbahm:
To take you more serious, come out clean with your main account and add some screenshots of your messages on redpill page.

I already deactivated.

I wasn't active on my main account for over a year. I can't deal with the shame yet. Maybe in the future I'll reveal my moniker.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Hanibbal(m): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
ceede2:
Another betrayal on the loose.

The Op is a lady don't be fooled. She also registered that moniker/account today.

16 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by vest(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
What and what exactly did learn from redpill that you now discovered is bad

1 Like

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Hanibbal(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
vest:

The Op is a lady seeking attention they can't bring down the RedPill movement it's too big for them.

23 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Clickguy44: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Siofra remove your mask we know it's you.

19 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by InfernoNig: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
ExRedpiller:

I thought the redpill was freedom but it isn't. It takes you down the rabbit hole of crazy mind games. It's not worth it.

I know. Just be you. Alot of follow follow had destroyed many lives. Same guys forming redpillers are out there secretly sending urgent 2k to different girls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Clickguy44: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe remove your mask we know it's you.

9 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by ExRedpiller(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
InfernoNig:

I know. Just be you. Alot of follow follow had destroyed many lives. Same guys forming redpillers are out there secretly sending urgent 2k to different girls.

True bro.

I also noticed an overwhelming number of redpillers on foreign sites are homosexuals. I was so shocked when I found out.

They used to send me messages asking for my BBC on discord.

4 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by dhiqson(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
The truth, you can do nothing but for it.
fight it, preach agaisnt it, term it whatever

E say we belong to cult grin

1 Like

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by InfernoNig: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
ExRedpiller:

True bro.

I also noticed an overwhelming number of redpillers on foreign sites are homosexuals. I was so shocked when I found out.

They used to send me messages asking for my BBC on discord.

Ewooo. This one week me. Well now you know. Just be neutral and be you.

1 Like

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Akinbahm(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
ExRedpiller:

I already deactivated.

I wasn't active on my main account for over a year. I can't deal with the shame yet. Maybe in the future I'll reveal my moniker.

This yarn nah okoto meow, am talking about present you are talking about future who future help.

Awe, go inside your hole and sleep, we sabi your trick to put the movement down...

4 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Candidlady: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kabiru please pass me that chair

grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by ExRedpiller(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
vest:

The deceit is one thing.

It's great having a group of men who support each other but the redpill is too toxic for me bro.

I'll post more as I go on. It took a whole year to unload all the toxicity. I'm still not sure all of it is gone.

3 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by ExRedpiller(m): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
dhiqson:
The truth, you can do nothing but for it.
fight it, preach agaisnt it, term it whatever

E say we belong to cult grin

You don't know what a cult is do you?

You think I'm talking about Nigerian campus cult aren't you?

1 Like

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by Jeon(f): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Everyday new wahala for NL.

"You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.”

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by solidmyk(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wahala, na one pained female folk dey behind this monicker after you don troll the Redpill thread you no dey tire??

6 Likes

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by AYNL: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
redpill na iranu

1 Like

Re: Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) by MJBOLT: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
that won't happen because the OP na fraud,most likely a woman.it would have made sense for the op to do that but you can't give what you don't have,which would explain why the op is stealing posts from Reddit.

Akinbahm:

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Who Understand Sign Language,pls What Is The Man Saying? (SEE PHOTO) / Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? / 12 Signs That You Should Break Up With Your Boyfriend Or Spouse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.