Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,649 members, 7,958,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out (61879 Views)

Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Afromentalist: 12:55am On Mar 03, 2021
lekki1444:
shedrack go and find ya mind where you have lost it and tell meshac and abednego to look for it for you too
E remain Daniel grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by armyofone(m): 12:59am On Mar 03, 2021
Yeah also possible after he built the house, he asked his parents to move in. Then cousin 1 came to visit followed by cousin 2, 3 and 4. They all came to visit but didn't go back.
Son asked them to leave before they ruin his home but pa said no they should stay. He doesn't have time to fight so he gifted the house to the church. Maybe after years of quarrel and abuses.
It is common just that some don't donate but fight to get back their home.

hush15:

These people are not saying the truth.His son abroad can't and won't give a house his father built or contributed to build.

Am sure they short changing the guy on the property he sent money to build and the thinking of how to get back at them decided to go that route.

People may blindly attack the church but think am, you say na family house but na only the boy papa with four tenants dey stay house! Is that a family house.

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Elxandre(m): 2:06am On Mar 03, 2021
hush15:

No, don't get it twisted. Am sure there is an explanation to this. If the title document is with the guy and it is in his name, he has the exclusive right over the property and if he wishes to express faith with it, there is no crime in it. When it comes to faith, nothing is too big. In fact, the stronger the faith, the greater the result. I express faith and I get results. Its not about the church, its about the person.

Those that kill or does rituals, on what premises do you think they act on if not faith and belief. Tho they belief in the wrong things but it still works for the as they believe and such is only temporal.

But on the issue of the family, I know if the genuine story comes out, the problem the family has is that they can't comprehend and are deeply upset that the property they depend upon was sowed to a church. And am sure if the church is aware, they will either call the guy and let him know the right thing to do concerning his seed before it is been used for the intended purpose or completely back off where there is no amicable resolution but for the family to be blackmailing the church for the choice of their son, it is utter rubbish.

They should stop lying
The first seed your should be sowing should be in the lives of helpless people.
You support making poor people homeless just to donate to church in the name of expressing faith?
Giving people a place to hide their heads is already a seed. Didn't Jesus say that in Matthew 25:26?

You lack empathy!

4 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by 99thEnemy(m): 2:09am On Mar 03, 2021
I would have sympathized but I donated my sense of sympathy to one church some time ago...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by EmekaBlue(m): 2:20am On Mar 03, 2021
Funniest part is i won't be surprise to see the church dragging this case in court

Yeye
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Beey(f): 2:28am On Mar 03, 2021
hush15:

No, don't get it twisted. Am sure there is an explanation to this. If the title document is with the guy and it is in his name, he has the exclusive right over the property and if he wishes to express faith with it, there is no crime in it. When it comes to faith, nothing is too big. In fact, the stronger the faith, the greater the result. I express faith and I get results. Its not about the church, its about the person.

Those that kill or does rituals, on what premises do you think they act on if not faith and belief. Tho they belief in the wrong things but it still works for the as they believe and such is only temporal.

But on the issue of the family, I know if the genuine story comes out, the problem the family has is that they can't comprehend and are deeply upset that the property they depend upon was sowed to a church. And am sure if the church is aware, they will either call the guy and let him know the right thing to do concerning his seed before it is been used for the intended purpose or completely back off where there is no amicable resolution but for the family to be blackmailing the church for the choice of their son, it is utter rubbish.

They should stop lying
This doctrine of sowing seed is making people go mad. I belong to the old school Christianity. He started with a car, now is a house. Wait a minute, does the church care about where he’ll be sleeping? Okay let’s even assume what you said is true that the family wants to keep the house. Isn’t there a blessing in honoring your parents especially now that it sounds like they have nowhere to go? Which kind of church is this that’s being driven by what they’ll get after selling the house without caring about where the old man will sleep? Wisdom is profitable to direct. Some of this faith is turning to madness. When it comes to giving it’s good to use your head, not just the heart. Worst is to give because of emotions, not because you heard from God. When it comes to giving, I’d rather support the poor or those in need. The pastors are already wealthy. One was even bragging how he acquired a 3rd private jet during covid, while some members don’t own a bicycle. God owns the silver & gold. He is not expecting me to walk naked in the name of giving all to Him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by AdaAwka1: 2:45am On Mar 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
If it is a Family house, the young man is absolutely wrong to do so without carrying the Family along!
The Church should do the Needful by returning the Said documents to the Family!

If the House belongs to the young man, then he can do whatever he wants with his house..

The church should return it, whether it's a family house or not, it is now a controversial issue and an offering shouldn't be one.

If the church goes ahead to occupy the property seeing the problem on ground then problem dey, cos me am sure say 1 is a gift God won't accept.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by UKBobo(m): 3:34am On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=Official.

1. I disown that inglorious bastard of a son

Na you be prophet grin grin grin
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by egopersonified(f): 4:01am On Mar 03, 2021
hope this is on Twitter, make them help you loud am
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by lekki1444: 4:20am On Mar 03, 2021
Afromentalist:

E remain Daniel grin
yes oooo my brother Afro cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Pecuman: 4:37am On Mar 03, 2021
Ah ah na.

No be de same Bible whe talk se an unbeliever that can provide for their family and neighbours is better than a believer that can't?

He is literally worse than a Blaspheming Pagan
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by airminem(f): 4:50am On Mar 03, 2021
Stupiddd ipob
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Lexusgs430: 4:56am On Mar 03, 2021
What you sow, is what you...........

The family wanted him to embrace religion, in short they forced him to embrace religion........

Serves them right...... grin
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by obonujoker(m): 5:04am On Mar 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
If it is a Family house, the young man is absolutely wrong to do so without carrying the Family along!

If the House belongs to the young man, then he can do whatever he wants with his house..

Beautiful piece!

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by grandstar(m): 5:19am On Mar 03, 2021
These religious highway men will never fail to milk the gullible. If he was sowing because he loves God, that is one thing.

But he isn't sowing because he loves God but because of greed. He wants that house to yield multiple times the value into his pocket.

We live in the last days. Is this the time to preach to your members to accumulate as much as possible?

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by pipnator00(m): 6:11am On Mar 03, 2021
Give that rogue pastor 24hrs to return the house..
Where he fails, arrest and lock up that criminal pastor for accessory! He is a rogue pastor!

Even if the giver is the rightful owner of the house, in law he still has no right to give out the house is such manner without resettling the original occupants of the house.

Both the giver and the rogue pastor to be chilling is come not so cozy underground cell! Idiots!
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by NoBones: 6:16am On Mar 03, 2021
genkins:

This is the most stupid comment I have read on this thread. Guess it's written by a brainwashed teenager.

Pastors have Devine supplies. Lol.. So why do u give them money?Las Las, you are your pastors God.
Who told you that Jesus christ was very wealthy? Is it nt your pastor?so even me that have a secretary/treasurer, that means I am wealthy?
Luke 9:58
Jesus replied, "Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."
Your pastor cannot show u d scriptures above.
Jesus neither rode horses or chariots except the one time he rode lowly on a Donkey during his triumphant entry. He did not live in a palace either, Was not rich, rather..

2cor 8:9
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.

Note:he was rich in heavenly riches but became poor on earth That u might become rich is not in worldly material things oo..but in heavenly riches

You are also not aware that his disciples died poor and were killed. Your brainwashing is complete.
Yahoo Boys in suit and permed hair have finished this one

So what are the heavenly riches?
You are the biggest fool here for insulting someone who didn't insult you.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by boheritd(m): 6:44am On Mar 03, 2021
Suttie said she and her husband were proud of every event they put on but after struggling, like many New Zealand businesses during lockdown, Saturday night's promotion King in the Ring 68 III Live at Auckland's Eventfinda Stadium was extra special. It's massive on so many levels. The Government's subsidies have proved a huge help but more important was the support of the entire combat sports community.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by obstead200(m): 6:48am On Mar 03, 2021
jrusky:
Why everyone talking out of point?

Let the church produce the *seed* invoice that made the church the owner of the house? The documents that was signed in the process should be produce? Who is the lawyer that signed the seed bullshit document? And the church should show where sowing seed stand in Nigeria constitution?

The man should arrest any bastard that come to his compound and charge them for stealing and theft.
the best response do far. Thank you very much.

Awon werey pastors
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Munzy14(m): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2021
Pastors and CEOs....cheesy

They av eaten deep into the man's sense of reasoning...

Fear a lazy man who sits down everyday reading carefully selected parts of scriptures to suit their exploits of gullible members... even use of voodoo is handy.

As e deh go, the akpa-amu will use himself to sow seed weh no deh germinate...

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Origin(f): 6:58am On Mar 03, 2021
Why would anyone accept this kind of seed that leaves you homeless...

God does not want hardship for you and has adviced that you not be stingy and should also not be too generous that you are left destitute....

For this matter even shedrach no get house.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Amarshal: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2021
thorpido:
Odikwa egwu.
Person just carry family house take sow seed.The church should do their investigation and return the house if he is not a sole owner.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by agborodun: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2021

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by HRMK: 7:14am On Mar 03, 2021
THAT IS CRIMINAL!HOW CAN U DASH OUT WHAT U DONT OWN!THE CHURCH IS ALSO CULPABLE!!
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by TWoods(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

So Jesus would want a man to throw his aged father into the streets just to sow a "seed" to a church that is worth millions of dollars? These are simply wolves in sheep's clothing.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Mac2016(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2021
Lubumbashi:
If we love our neighbour the way we try to love God, our society will be a much better place to live in.
The irony is even that we don't love God. We embrace religion and idolize our religious leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by georgeakins: 7:20am On Mar 03, 2021
The more religious you are, the more stupid you will be.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by ShaqFu: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2021
When I say these churches are rogues in disguise, people usually don't want to believe me.

Imagine a church accepting that house as a 'gift'. Something that the man's family is occupying. I wonder the amount of religiousdrugs that young man has been fed.

It's such a pity. If I were a membed of that family, I'll fight this to the very last. As long as the whole family contributed money to build the house, that young man doesn't have any right to use it to sow seed, even if he contributed the lion share.

Such nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law / The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman / Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.