Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out (61544 Views)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by dennisbee(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2021
This is serious.

Ovaltine:
June 2018: Mum called me and told me kid sis needed 10k to collect original WAEC results. I sent it to sisi without calling her and just a week after Mum called to ask if I sent the money.
Kid sis received alert and used it to do seed to church. Same Christ Embassy.
She claimed I didnt tell her its for WAEC. No p. We forgot about it and mum sent her another 10k.

November 2019: Dad sent 80k to kid sis to upgrade her apartment as per 300l things and the need to live more comfortably and closer to school. She demanded the sum and gave the above reasons.

December 2019: I checked in on her and whined her about her upgrade. I added a sum of money. As usual.

Our uncle checked in with her too with 10k as she claimed so many things need to be purchased.

I checked in with her again and asked about the new house. She said she has paid and I asked her for the receipt. She cooked up a story. Later discovered it was a lie.

January, 2020:
A family member traveled to Uniben and needed a place just for a night. Mum adviced her to lodge with kid sis.
That was where asiri tu. There is no new house.

After a lot of scolding. She confessed to have used the entire money to seed to her church. Christ Embassy.
Her rent was due in 1 month. Which kain wahala.

Afira! Mum landed in Benin next day and went straight to GTB and ordered for sis Bank statement. Armed with that, sis confessed to everything.

Ladies and gentlemen, she has been seeding half of all the money we (we plenty o) have been sending to her since her 100 level. shocked

So I asked her to tell me what the pastor said when they received her 100k+ on the alter and if they did not ask her where the money came from. She said they didn't.

Same day, Mum went to that church. Without army tho. The pastor came out and said the money has gone to God and cannot be refunded.

My uncle adviced mum to use legal action but she disagreed as per we're Christians too and 100k not worth the effort. Esha lo ba de. Also, they change pastors almost yearly and this one doesn't have knowledge of ther seed history in previous years.

So where I am surprised is the level at which a church of God can indoctrinate their member to sow seed by all means. For my kid sis to perform lies, trying to cover up her tracks all in the name of seeding and also ignoring her rent expiration ; shows a terrible flaw in that organisation calling themselves a church.

One day. She was writing exams and called to ask for money. I briefed her of how every church during my school days do share candle, spaghetti, indomie, pen and light foodstuff to members during exams. I asked her why her dear Church doesn't do that. She dismissed the conversation like a JW who was asked about the mansions in heaven.

Finally, she actually sold many of the things in her room and personal items. Including a highend curved LG I got for her from overseas. She sold them to raise funds for seeds.

To me, I feel its like a cult or being under mental influence as she refuse to leave the church after a direct order by all member of the family.

Christians, watch and pray.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by iboboyswag(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ovaltine:
June 2018: Mum called me and told me kid sis needed 10k to collect original WAEC results. I sent it to sisi without calling her and just a week after Mum called to ask if I sent the money.
She claimed I didnt tell her its for WAEC. No p. We forgot about it and mum sent her another 10k.

November 2019: Dad sent 80k to kid sis to upgrade her apartment as per 300l things and the need to live more comfortably and closer to school. She demanded the sum and gave the above reasons.

December 2019: I checked in on her and whined her about her upgrade. I added a sum of money. As usual.

Our uncle checked in with her too with 10k as she claimed so many things need to be purchased.

I checked in with her again and asked about the new house. She said she has paid and I asked her for the receipt. She cooked up a story. Later discovered it was a lie.

January, 2020:
A family member traveled to Uniben and needed a place just for a night. Mum adviced her to lodge with kid sis.

After a lot of scolding. She confessed to have used the entire money to seed to her church. Christ Embassy.

Afira! Mum landed in Benin next day and went straight to GTB and ordered for sis Bank statement. Armed with that, sis confessed to everything.

Ladies and gentlemen, she has been seeding half of all the money we (we plenty o) have been sending to her since her 100 level. shocked

So I asked her to tell me what the pastor said when they received her 100k+ on the alter and if they did not ask her where the money came from. She said they didn't.

Same day, Mum went to that church. Without army tho. The pastor came out and said the money has gone to God and cannot be refunded.

My uncle adviced mum to use legal action but she disagreed as per we're Christians too and 100k not worth the effort. Esha lo ba de. Also, they change pastors almost yearly and this one doesn't have knowledge of ther seed history in previous years.

So where I am surprised is the level at which a church of God can indoctrinate their member to sow seed by all means. For my kid sis to perform lies, trying to cover up her tracks all in the name of seeding and also ignoring her rent expiration ; shows a terrible flaw in that organisation calling themselves a church.

One day. She was writing exams and called to ask for money. I briefed her of how every church during my school days do share candle, spaghetti, indomie, pen and light foodstuff to members during exams. I asked her why her dear Church doesn't do that. She dismissed the conversation like a JW who was asked about the mansions in heaven.

Finally, she actually sold many of the things in her room and personal items. Including a highend curved LG I got for her from overseas. She sold them to raise funds for seeds.

To me, I feel its like a cult or being under mental influence as she refuse to leave the church after a direct order by all member of the family.

I share this pain...

My younger brother a registered Radiographer who has the world in front of him... Still asks for urgent 2k, after giving all his earnings to the church in the name of supporting the gospel.

He has lied on many occasion, coerced and have painted different stories to collect monies from us (and we are plenty too, home and abroad) to give to the church (Christ Embassy)

What am I even saying, someone that gave the church all the money (150k per year, money meant to support his education) from his Scholarship for 3 years (while lying to us that he wasn't receiving anything).

We raised hell, got Netherlands to write the management in Nigeria, for God sake, almost got some people sacked while one pastor and a church were sitting pretty thanking God for Brother Uche.

Watch! The new one is the word of rapture that they are preaching to this seemingly gullible folks. I can't imagine where it would lead them to...

This situation calls for urgent attention from government because as it is now, no amount of persuasion seems to stop people that are under that yoke. Even at the threat of ostracism, they persist.

I have written about it here...
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by iboboyswag(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ovaltine:

January, 2020:

I share this pain...

My younger brother a registered Radiographer who has the world in front of him... Still asks for urgent 2k, after giving all his earnings to the church in the name of supporting the gospel.

He has lied on many occasion, coerced and have painted different stories to collect monies from us (and we are plenty too, home and abroad) to give to the church (Christ Embassy)

What am I even saying, someone that gave the church all the money (150k per year, money meant to support his education) from his Scholarship for 3 years (while lying to us that he wasn't receiving anything).

We raised hell, got Netherlands to write the management in Nigeria, for God sake, almost got some people sacked while one pastor and a church were sitting pretty thanking God for Brother Uche.

Watch! The new one is the word of rapture that they are preaching to this seemingly gullible folks. I can't imagine where it would lead them to...

This situation calls for urgent attention from government because as it is now, no amount of persuasion seems to stop people that are under that yoke. Even at the threat of ostracism, they persist.

I have written about it here...

https://www.nairaland.com/6392243/christ-embassy-words-rapture-slow
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Angelmichael63: 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
genkins:

This is the most stupid comment I have read on this thread. Guess it's written by a brainwashed teenager.

Pastors have Devine supplies. Lol.. So why do u give them money?Las Las, you are your pastors God.
Who told you that Jesus christ was very wealthy? Is it nt your pastor?so even me that have a secretary/treasurer, that means I am wealthy?
Luke 9:58
Jesus replied, "Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."
Your pastor cannot show u d scriptures above.
Jesus neither rode horses or chariots except the one time he rode lowly on a Donkey during his triumphant entry. He did not live in a palace either, Was not rich, rather..

2cor 8:9
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.

Note:he was rich in heavenly riches but became poor on earth That u might become rich is not in worldly material things oo..but in heavenly riches

You are also not aware that his disciples died poor and were killed. Your brainwashing is complete.
Yahoo Boys in suit and permed hair have finished this one

U DON'T KNOW NOTHING SO LET ME LRAVE U ALONE TO CONTINUE IN DARKNESS.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by genkins(m): 12:49am On Mar 19, 2021
Angelmichael63:
U DON'T KNOW NOTHING SO LET ME LRAVE U ALONE TO CONTINUE IN DARKNESS.

Lol.. Thats because you are educated enough to counter the truth I said up there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.