Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out (61563 Views)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
The church is a thief,the boy is a fool,so you make your family homeless because of one fucking God

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by armyofone(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
Most likely it is his house - also they said he contributed the lion share...Someone can't just come from abroad and ask people living in a home to move out now.
You don't have to be privy to deduced some things.
Maybe it is nollywood story sef.

But for the father - he should have rethought the whole thing...anyway Nigeria story - there is always more to it.

DarkJeddi:
Where did you read that it is his house?
Are you privy to any other information apart from the one contained in the OP?

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Femeto: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
His wife next.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by thorpido(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Euforia:

Don't count too much on that. Christ Embassy as an entity has been embroiled in too many issues regarding 'donations' and sometimes outright arm twisting.

Several years ago there was a story that made the rounds which a senior Christian Police top brass (A DIG at that time) corroborated. It revolved around donations made to abtune ofb32/34 Billion made by a staff of Sheraton Hotels, Ikeja.

The man was eventually arrested and when interrogated he revealed with evidences that he made consistent donations to Christ Embassy as a church. As a matter of fact he produced a letter of commendation presented to him in recognition of his support to the ministry.

What beat my imagination then was when the church was asked to refund the money and it is reported that Pastor Chris said he wouldn't as the money now belonged to the Almighty.

I was shocked to my marrows. To worsen it wall the church never issued a statement on that matter till this day.

A second incident was when they encroached on land belongin to a friend of mine in Ogun State and then when the owner accosted them they threatened him with fire and brimstones swearing theta the land was for God. The church assured the owner that they had the best lawyers and if course public sympathy and only offered him a pittance for the land.

As would be expected the matter went as far as the supreme court before they had some sense and begged for an out of court settlement. Your guess is as good as mine. My friend took them to the cleaners.
Such a shame.

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by tutudesz: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
bolkay4:

Haha. It's pretty complicated.
Na the church dey make the matter complicated O! Just return the house documents simple, expect they are trying to justify this issue.

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by UncommonLogic: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Brainwashed retar@ded fanatical religious zombie.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Patrioticman007(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Monogamy:
Christ embassy have that brain washing technique

Na so we woke up one morning, we couldn't find the plasma TV while our friend has gone out early, we thought we were robbed until the guy came back to say he donated it to church..

They asked them to bring anything they cherish most as those things shouldn't be cherished more than God ..

What !, why didn't he donate his prick ?.
For men cherish it, more than their souls, for many have died drilling a bottom less hole with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by xynerise: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
If that church is truly a church of God, then they should return the document to the family but if they insist on getting it, the pastor is a thief
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by tutudesz: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Euforia:

Don't count too much on that. Christ Embassy as an entity has been embroiled in too many issues regarding 'donations' and sometimes outright arm twisting.

Several years ago there was a story that made the rounds which a senior Christian Police top brass (A DIG at that time) corroborated. It revolved around donations made to abtune ofb32/34 Billion made by a staff of Sheraton Hotels, Ikeja.

The man was eventually arrested and when interrogated he revealed with evidences that he made consistent donations to Christ Embassy as a church. As a matter of fact he produced a letter of commendation presented to him in recognition of his support to the ministry.

What beat my imagination then was when the church was asked to refund the money and it is reported that Pastor Chris said he wouldn't as the money now belonged to the Almighty.

I was shocked to my marrows. To worsen it wall the church never issued a statement on that matter till this day.

A second incident was when they encroached on land belongin to a friend of mine in Ogun State and then when the owner accosted them they threatened him with fire and brimstones swearing theta the land was for God. The church assured the owner that they had the best lawyers and if course public sympathy and only offered him a pittance for the land.

As would be expected the matter went as far as the supreme court before they had some sense and begged for an out of court settlement. Your guess is as good as mine. My friend took them to the cleaners.
Don't forget the civil servant who donated 2 big generator, after stealing billions. They refused to return the generator undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Innobee99:
Even if the house is his, he shouldn't have done this rubbish without informing his family who are still occupants of the house.
Inform them prior to this time so they'll know where to head to afterwards
He does not even have the right to send the parents packing. Your parents are your first spiritual elders.

This one pass Prodigal son for Bible oooll
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Diamondqueen77(f): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ojukwubucket:
Iberibe o di uzo ole? grin
Odi uzo otutu, lol grin
Ojukwubucket:
Iberibe o di uzo ole? grin
Odi uzo otutu, lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by edicolove: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
If it is a Family house, the young man is absolutely wrong to do so without carrying the Family along!
The Church should do the Needful by returning the Said documents to the Family!

If the House belongs to the young man, then he can do whatever he wants with his house..

I am begining to think you are not a genuine preacher for saying he can do anything he likes with it.

So a man should give his family house and put his family on the street for God? Which God is that?

Only mammon does such a thing, not Yahweh or Jesus Christ

Some of you preach and say the right things until it comes to supporting false pastors and then you change

If you are truly of God, uphold truth to the end please.

3 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by labelle123(f): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Franking:
Christ Embassy and other Pentecostal churches live for seed sowing, offerings and tithes. Ndi oshi.
. You can say that again. Their techniques they use eehhh
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Blackstone01(m): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Warri has started again... for this same Warri pikin sell papa property to white men....
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by cococandy(f): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lol
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by udyraph(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
This kind seed no go germinate.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Angelmichael63: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
HMMM IS VERY WRONG AND AM SURE THAT THE PROPERTY WILL BE RETURNED TO THE FAMILY.

BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY SOME NIGERIANS ARE SO BITTERED WHENEVER THEY HEAR THE NAME'CHURCH "WHETHER YOU PEOPLE LIKE IT OR NOT THE MORE YOU HATE CHURCH THE STONGER IT BECOMES BECAUSE NO ONE FIGHT AGAINST GOD AND SUCCEED.

THE FACT THAT MANY RUN TO OPEN CHURCH BECAUSE OF MONEY DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE DONT HAVE TRUE MEN OF GOD THAT GOD IS USING ON A DAILY BASIS.
And our Lord Jesus warned us about them before now MATTHEW 24:11

THAT IS HOW SOME OF U WILL CONTINUE UNTIL GOD THROUGH U INTO A BIG PROBLEM AND IS THE CHURCH U WILL RUN TO FOR SOLUTION.

SOME EVEN GO AS FAR AS SAYING 'WHY SHOULD PASTOR BE RICH' LET ME REMIND YOU THAT PASTORS HAVE DIVINE SUPPLIES
Matthew 6:33

JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF WERE VERY WEALTHY TO AN EXTENT OF HAVING FINANCIAL SECRETARY TO MANAGE THE TREASURY (JUDAS) SO WHY SHOULD HIS FOLLOWING BE POOR.

CHURCH WILL CONTINUE TO BE WEALTHY WHETHER U GIVE OR NOT.

ON THIS ROCK I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH AND THE GATE OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT.MATTHEW 16:18

REMEMBER EVEN FISH PAID TAX FOR JESUS CHRIST.

SO IF YOU GIVE PASTORS,YOU ARE DOING YOURSELF MORE GOOD THAN THE PASTOR.

BETTER NIGERIA IS INEVITABLE.

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by labelle123(f): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
Franking:
Christ Embassy and other Pentecostal churches live for seed sowing, offerings and tithes. Ndi oshi.
. You can say that again. The mata pass kasala
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Zenithpeak(m): 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nemo day quod non habbet.....

You cannot gift what does not belong to you.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by mastermaestro(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
armyofone:
Most likely it is his house. Someone can't just come from abroad and ask people living in a home to move out now.
You don't have to be privy to deduced some things.
Maybe it is nollywood story sef.

I am not taking sides. But I strongly believe that the donor is the sole owner of the house. The family is grieved because they have no alternative accommodation. Since it has to do with church and pastor, everyone will twist the story to dent the image of the church. How could many people contribute to build a house? Lame defence to get public sympathy.
For them to say that he brought the lion's share proves that he singlehandedly built the house.
It is not a family house. People should learn to tell the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by mechanics(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
What the man's son did was wrong, he does not have the right to sow seed with his own family house, now the church want to throw them out of the house, the church should not partake in illegality.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by iboboyswag(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Professorcplus:

But its not wrong if its cheque, cash money or brown new Prado. I pity some gullible members who have been hypnotized by their con artist called pastorprenue. I can see he has been grilled and roasted by CE preaching on seed sowing and there is nothing you can tell this man, he won't listen. After spending his last penny the spell will be broken.

If at all I learnt one lesson, is that you can always fool many people for long time. Na people wey get sense they teach those wey no get lesson. Let him keep up with is good work. His reward is in heaven cheesy

The bit is not seed sowing... It is something worse.

There is an active teaching in most Christ Embassy churches that the world is about to end, so all members are enjoined to bring their worldly possessions to the church for liquidation to allow the church reach more people before the world ends in 2030.

This is not an isolated case...

I have written about it here.
https://www.nairaland.com/6392243/christ-embassy-words-rapture-slow

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Angelmichael63: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Patrioticman007:

What !, why didn't he donate his prick ?.
For men cherish it, more than their souls, for many have died drilling a bottom less hole with it.
IS NOT BISHOP THAT SAY U ARE CURSED IF U DON'T PAY TITHE IS GOD MALACHI 3:8-12 SO GO GET YOUR FACT RIGHT MY BROTHER.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by lekki1444: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
shedrack go and find ya mind where you have lost it and tell meshac and abednego to look for it for you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by kc4christ(m): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
God tell you say him dey homeless?

hmmm u need to wise up guys.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by PearlFid(f): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
I blame the pastor seriously.. is that what Jesus Christ thought us? it is well.. don't have strength to type much biko
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by dc23(m): 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
This one is more than seed oo. He transplanted a whole tree.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Greedy church.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by armyofone(m): 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
I agree with you. Just imagine grin that part of the story. I think the house belongs to Shed guy and he is tired of having a home in Nigeria so gifted it to the church.

mastermaestro:

I am not taking sides. But I strongly believe that the donor is the sole owner of the house. The family is grieved because they have no alternative accommodation. Since it has to do with church and pastor, everyone will twist the story to dent the image of the church. How could many people contribute to build a house? Lame defence to get public sympathy.
For them to say that he brought the lion's share proves that he singlehandedly built the house.
It is not a family house. People should learn to tell the truth.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Youngzedd(m): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
2 Corinthians 8:12-14
12 Whatever you give is acceptable if you give it eagerly. And give according to what you have, not what you don’t have. 13 Of course, I don’t mean your giving should make life easy for others and hard for yourselves. I only mean that there should be some equality. 14 Right now you have plenty and can help those who are in need. Later, they will have plenty and can share with you when you need it. In this way, things will be equal.
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
And the church collected it. Criminals!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.