Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday (8045 Views)

How I Was Embarrassed By An Olosho On Low Cut / I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2021
This life get money oo, he get why...

Since there's no job yet and there are a lot of expenses and debts almost (200k) I pay 6k every Friday to lapo mfb which will end by march ending. the business I borrowed the money for burgled last year, everything inside was stolen, and also I have till February ending to pay another 45k to someone from nairaland I also borrowed from for my babymama school fees or else I don't know what will happen to me cus he's already threatening me, and next month ending another 80k must be paid to someone who borrowed my wife money for her business. so all together 200k must be paid by march ending.

From the look of things, I cant meet up because I don't have a job yet, so I had to man up and start doing a conductor, though once in a while that is whenever I am called by my oga(driver).

So yesterday I was called to work by d driver, from mushin to idumota. So we dropped our passengers @ idumota, meanwhile my oga bus has been showing some fault, he said he will manage to go another round back to mushin so that he can pay me off for today, before he calls on mechanic to check the problem. After calling passengers into the bus, after several hours of waiting, the bus refused to start. Then the driver had to tell everyone to enter the next bus, meanwhile the next bus was almost full. So there was this particular woman who boarded our bus, and I think she was in a hurry because her car also broke down, so she had to leave it behind for her driver.

So this woman got angry because the next bus was filled up and she will have to wait for another bus to full before she moves, so this woman started hurling abusive words at the driver(my oga) meanwhile this man is old enough to be her grandfather.

Then I couldn't be standing and watching her insult the old man, I begged her to calm down that I will make sure I get her a taxi just to compensate her for wasting her time (I spoke to her in English). I never knew I opened the door for insult into my life. I was embarrassed and ridiculed by this woman because I am looking for my daily bread. I cried sotay everybody passing by started filling pity for me and begging me. here are what she said below.

"See this foolish thing telling me that he will get me a taxi, he's even speaking English, where did u see money to go to school? so u want me to know that u are learned abi? your generation has failed and u are also failing and u are not ashamed. ur mates are in school studying, some have graduated, and some have traveled abroad for their masters and u are here doing conductor, u are telling me u will get a taxi. I will feed ur generation, a good looking mofo, even my dogs will feed u, a failed human, u can never succeed"..

She even said some in Yoruba, I can't type the Yoruba words so I won't mix things up. All those words she said are still singing in my brain, am not sure I can take it off my brain.
She said things in Yoruba that will forever haunt me, mentally I am not stable again.

I only offered to help her with a taxi since we delayed her, but I got the all these? I have been indoor since I got home yesterday. I am just ashamed of myself, I dunno why.

pls what wrong have I done here?

What other jobs can i do to atleast save and pay my debts? especially this one I will pay in February ending?

Depression is taking a toll.. the embarrassment was a mad one.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by MarveworldG: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2021
Chai

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by paulolee(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2021
tinz de happen oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 9:15am On Feb 12, 2021
paulolee:
tinz de happen oo
he dey happen boss. I don't know how to live with this kind experience

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by FalseProphet1(m): 9:15am On Feb 12, 2021
That woman is a agent of the dark forces sent to frustrate you and make you sucidial. You mustn't give into their demands. Continue working hard and God will shame them all.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by LINTUNE(m): 9:15am On Feb 12, 2021
y be say na women de always get bad mouth, na them de always despise person pass ...

12 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by MeekySmudger(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
this life get money oo, he get why...

since there's no job yet and there are a lot of expenses and debts almost (200k) I pay 6k every Friday to lapo mfb which will end by march ending. the business I borrowed the money for burgled last year, everything inside was stolen, and also I have till February ending to pay another 45k to someone from nairaland I also borrowed from for my babymama school fees or else I don't know what will happen to me cus he's already threatening me, and next month ending another 80k must be paid to someone who borrowed my wife money for her business. so all together 200k must be paid by march ending.

from the look of things, I cant meet up because I don't have a job yet, so I had to man up and start doing a conductor, though once in a while that is whenever I am called by my oga(driver).

so yesterday I was called to work by d driver, from mushin to idumota. so we dropped our passengers @ idumota, meanwhile my oga bus has been showing some fault, he said he will manage to go another round back to mushin so that he can pay me off for today, before he calls on mechanic to check the problem. after calling passengers into the bus, after several hours of waiting, the bus refused to start. then the driver had to tell everyone to enter the next bus, meanwhile the next bus was almost full. so there was this particular woman who boarded our bus, and I think she was in a hurry because her car also broke down, so she had to leave it behind for her driver.

so this woman got angry because the next bus was filled up and she will have to wait for another bus to full before she moves, so this woman started hurling abusive words at the driver(my oga) meanwhile this man is old enough to be her grandfather.

then I couldn't be standing and watching her insult the old man, I begged her to calm down that I will make sure I get her a taxi just to compensate her for wasting her time(I spoke to her in English). I never knew I opened the door for insult into my life. I was embarrassed and ridiculed by this woman because I am looking for my daily bread. I cried sotay everybody passing by started filling pity for me and begging me. here are what she said below.

"See this foolish thing telling me that he will get me a taxi, he's even speaking English, where did u see money to go to school? so u want me to know that u are learned abi? your generation has failed and u are also failing and u are not ashamed. ur mates are in school studying, some have graduated, and some have traveled abroad for their masters and u are here doing conductor, u are telling me u will get a taxi. I will feed ur generation, a good looking mofo, even my dogs will feed u, a failed human, u can never succeed"..

she even said some in Yoruba, I can't type the Yoruba words so I won't mix things up. all those words she said are still singing in my brain, am not sure I can take it off my brain.
she said things in Yoruba that will forever haunt me, mentally I am not stable again.

I only offered to help her with a taxi since we delayed her, but I got the all these? I have been indoor since I got home yesterday. I am just ashamed of myself, I dunno why.

pls what wrong have I done here?

what other jobs can i do to atleast save and pay my debts? especially this one I will pay in February ending?

depression is taking a toll.. the embarrassment was a mad one

,...This is why I will always have a gun,I don't want no stress,.any badmouthed fellow I ever come across,i go shoot am straight,SORRY BRUH,..take heart,don't go depresses,its a sign,just endure for now,Tomorrow would be a smiling day for you.I believe you guys would still come across each other.

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by DrSam4(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2021
How romantic?

Go to Winners Church
You need to be angry not pity

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by GreatAchiever1: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2021
Bros, dont let it get to u, shake off that thought and go to a mirror or anything that shows your reflection and speak positivity over yourself, keep saying it until it stick into your mind.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Officialgarri: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2021
Pick up every stone thrown at you and build yourself that mansion.

Do everything positive you can lay your hands on to make money no matter how little the flow is.

A comment above says "Bros, dont let it get to u, "
Man, I'd advise that you let that woman's comment get to you and I'm glad it's already hitting you.

However, you have to convert that negativity to a driving energy and put people who look down on you to shame.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,...This is why I will always have a gun,I don't want no stress,.any badmouthed fellow I ever come across,i go shoot am straight,SORRY BRUH,..take heart,don't go depresses,its a sign,just endure for now,Tomorrow would be a smiling day for you.I believe you guys would still come across each other.
I can never ever forget d woman face. even if I see her in 20 years time, I would recognize her. and by Gods grace I wont pay her back with evil

12 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by dayleke: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2021
It is well bro.

This is something you gonna look back at in the future and laugh over.

This is part of your foundation to greater things to come.

Never give up and be strong.

As I was reading what you wrote, I swear I just dey see am for my inner mind as a movie.

Can you please try and write what she said in Yoruba?
Just wanna know outta curiosity.

Peace...

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by MeekySmudger(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
I can never ever forget d woman face. even if I see her in 20 years time, I would recognize her. and by Gods grace I wont pay her back with evil
,..Me,I will still shoot her.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2021
dayleke:
It is well bro.

As I was reading what you wrote, I swear I just dey see am for my inner mind as a movie.

Peace...
ok thanks.
Yoruba insults:
* Omo ti won KO le fi yangan
* Iwo toye KO fi se ikan OSU
* ailaini lari eyan,
* OMA sise Ku no
* ti won ba pe eyan, se oye ki eranko yoju
* Omo ti obi ri to banuje
and many more I don't wanna say, I hope u have captured everything she saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Mikester: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2021
Whatever you do, good or bad, people will always have something negative to say so don't let it occupy your mind.

But op, you didn't really start your life on a good foundation. How can you tie yourself down with so much responsibilities while still struggling? Sometimes it isn't always the government who is responsible for our poverty. It is hard to fly when something is weighing you down. You've weighed yourself down with a child and wife who probably will be entitled to your earnings unquestionably not to speak of the debts incurred.

You seem to love pleasure too much and that has made you not to achieve much. Change your mentality towards life and pay attention to helpful books more than people's negative statements.

No offense, it has to be said.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Made619(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2021
dayleke:
It is well bro.

Peace...
you're an insensitive being. My God instead of encouraging our brother here,you want to remind him of the insults,may God have mercy on you.

Op please seek the face of God concerning your situation,if it means you fasting please do....dedicate yourself to prayers and trust God to intervene and believe me he will.

You are indeed a strong man and I admire your strength. it's well with you bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2021
Made619:
you're an insensitive being. My God instead of encouraging our brother here,you want to remind him of the insults,may God have mercy on you.

Op please seek the face of God concerning your situation,if it means you fasting please do....dedicate yourself to prayers and trust God to intervene and believe me he will.

funnily, I have started fasting today. thank u very much for this
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Made619(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
ok thanks.
Yoruba insults:
* ailaini lari eyan,
* OMA sise Ku no
You shouldn't have replied him.... I can't imagine what version of brain some people have to be so insensitive and inconsiderate to the emotional trauma a person would be experiencing having gone through the situation the op jus did. ...wow

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2021
Op I can relate with you, words are really powerful.

This is what some men pass through in their relationships/marriage.

Alot of people have also deactivated from Nairaland because of insult. Some other choose to remain in guest mode.

For the next two weeks I recommend surrounding yourself with only positive things.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Made619(m): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
God will make a way my brother. wish I was in the position to help Sir... will join you in prayers
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by China112(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:

Dont you think this is God retribution?? God trying to punish you for falsely collecting money from people under false pretense?

I think you should find a way to return or probably apologize to each and everyone you have received money from the wrong way...

I know what I am saying and I am not insulting you

I hope you read my post and understand it deeply. God be with you

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2021
Made619:
God will make a way my brother. wish I was in the position to help Sir... will join you in prayers
thank u sir. may God help us all and answer our prayers
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by dayleke: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2021
Made619:

Bro,
How am I being insensitive?
How am I reminding him of the insults?
The insults he already heard and that are in his mind playing over and over....
So all that I wrote up there shows insensitivity?
Bro, just be calming down na....
He will come out of this stronger....

Please next time, read and digest well before making accusations sir.
Omo Yoruba ni mi, I just wanna see what she said noni..
And I must say, it was very bad of d said lady and uncouth of her...

Universal motto....Always be nice to people.

Hailings....

May baba God have mercy on you too bro.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Op I can relate with you, words are really powerful.

This is what some men pass through in their relationships/marriage.

Alot of people have also deactivated from Nairaland because of insult. Some other choose to remain in guest mode.

For the next two weeks I recommend surrounding yourself with only positive things.
yeah. tank u so much jare
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by dayleke: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2021
Slimslimqq:
ok thanks.
Yoruba insults:
* ailaini lari eyan,
* OMA sise Ku no

Thanks bro.
I appreciate your response.
I be Yoruba man to the core and like I said before, just wanna know outta curiosity and nothing more.
And those were pretty bad words.

Like I said before bro, it is well.
You gonna come out of this stronger.

Pls dm your account details.

Are you yoruba too?
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,..Me,I will still shoot her.
lol baba wan go Brutalgrin

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by dayleke: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2021
China112:

Do you think this is God retribution?? God trying to punish you for falsely collecting money from people under false pretense?

I think you should find a way to return or probably apologize to each and everyone you have received money from the wrong way...

Has OP been collecting money on this forum by dubious means and under false pretense(s)?

PLEASE SHARE....

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2021
China112:

Do you think this is God retribution?? God trying to punish you for falsely collecting money from people under false pretense?

collect money d wrong way? I hope u can read well and u saw were I said I borrowed money from some money on nairaland. until u have a problem, u will never know what I have gone through to make beg for money on nairaland.
and also note, I opened a thread on nairaland to apologize for those who believed I begged on false pretense, so I don't know why u are bringing that up for me. u needed not to remind me Cus u are not God. and God is a loving being. even I talk to ovatine every time, and we are now on good terms. he advises me always. not everyone will be like u. we are all human after all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by dayleke: 9:55am On Feb 12, 2021
Made619:
You shouldn't have replied him.... I can't imagine what version of brain some people have to be so insensitive and inconsiderate to the emotional trauma a person would be experiencing having gone through the situation the op jus did. ...wow

Bro,
I still don't understand why you going on and on about me asking the Yoruba curses hurled at him by d woman?
I'm a Yoruba man and I just wanna see and understand what was said.

So if a person was robbed and traumatized and detectives are investigating, will the person just hold back and not give the facts of the robbery?

Besides, everything still dey fresh for his mind now.
Also, he never said if he was Yoruba or not ...

So please relax bro,
I come in peace.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by China112(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2021
dayleke:

Has OP been collecting money on this forum by dubious means and under false pretense(s)?

PLEASE SHARE....

big bro. good morning

search for the Moniker Ovaltine

after reading his posts... you can be the one to decide if to give him or not

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by Slimslimqq: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2021
dayleke:

PLEASE SHARE....
yes bro, late last year, my babymama needed some money to revive her business, so we both came online to beg for funds. though all I could later get was a loan. thanks
Re: How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday by dorin27(f): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2021
Jeez!! Some people don't know how to talk aswear!! My dear, it's well.
Go out there and continue your hustle. Don't let one mean, and mannerless woman make you feel bad. Staying indoor won't pay your bills. God bless you and your hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? / . / End Time: See What These JSS Students Were Caught Doing (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.