Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. (9597 Views)

Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by markkuss: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:
later on, some of the staffs told me that's the attitude she displays in the office. Even when the driver delay a little when she is sent for office work, she start insulting men old enough to be her father.
She has got issues with almost all the local staffs there i heard. I just got my own piece.

she's an opportunist, and power drunk..

note: she has trait of the devil himself

avoid her to the brim

2 Likes

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:30am On Mar 03, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

You are a fool Bro and deserves more insult, I wish she can even Bleep any of the Chinese and tell them to sack you, so that you would loose your job..
See as you sharp sharp help woman get work, if na your fellow man now na story, secondly, you didn't do your homework well enough, one problem that you little boys have is, always quick to make friend and get along with people (females especially) easily without a proper vetting process, had it been you have understudied that girl that you call a friend, you would have known her character and if she deserves any better help from you..
I got no pity for you,
You shot yourself on the foot.. cdeal with it..

1 Like

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:02am On Mar 03, 2021
I hate ladies like that.

She must be feeling like a boss. Op is she short? I guess she is, i know their type. Lasslas na her husband go dey suffer this thing pass

Rude modafucker
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by EmekaBlue(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
I hate ladies like that.

She must be feeling like a boss. Op is she short? I guess she is, i know their type. Lasslas na her husband go dey suffer this thing pass

Rude modafucker
wow. How did u know? She is short..more like an escaped dwarf

1 Like

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by EmekaBlue(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

You are a fool Bro and deserves more insult, I wish she can even Bleep any of the Chinese and tell them to sack you, so that you would loose your job..
See as you sharp sharp help woman get work, if na your fellow man now na story, secondly, you didn't do your homework well enough, one problem that you little boys have is, always quick to make friend and get along with people (females especially) easily without a proper vetting process, had it been you have understudied that girl that you call a friend, you would have known her character and if she deserves any better help from you..
I got no pity for you,
You shot yourself on the foot.. cdeal with it..
sad
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Please ignore my grammatical Blunders and please note I don't feel any entitlement because i connected her to a job...I just feel upset tonight after a rethink of this incident.

I connected a lady to a job of 100k+ accommodation and some monthly benefits like recharge card for free and she got it 1st hand after i spoke to the chinese to take her because i studied in China and speak chinese...Now she insults me at work in the same office and give me bad attitude. I didn't ask her out and don't intend to but i feel a little bit sad about this. She even insulted me in front of other staffs that hold me in high esteem.

What caused this event is, i left the site we work as an engineer and came to the head office where she is employed as a secretary. I simply just told her to help me print like 10pages report since her computer is the one connected to the office printer, She told me to go do it myself, i simply told her i was busy because i had to go out quickly with one of the chinese...this girl said then when i come back, i simply told her not to sound like that... then she went ballistic and started raising her voice on me even telling me my mother is mad, i should do my worse this and that...its even the drivers that had to hold me back to lock up as a man if not she really was insulting me to my face closely, she was literally trying to get me hard to hit her...maybe for me to loose my job as she has been there over 6months now and have gotten more conversant with the bosses.

What can you say about this?!
If U Can Sack Her, Sack Her. She Has Started Growing Wings. She Is Bitting D Finger Dat Fed Her.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Rank Men Of Different Races From Least Attractive To Most Attractive. / Why Do Guys Like Going Down On Women? / Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.