Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. (9595 Views)

Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by columbus007(m): 6:28am On Mar 02, 2021
Bitc.hes mayhem undecided

1 Like

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by indoorlove(m): 6:43am On Mar 02, 2021
Two things. She is either sleeping with your boss and figure out you have got no grip on her or she likes you and you're busy acting like she did not exist

3 Likes

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:50am On Mar 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Please ignore my grammatical Blunders and please note I don't feel any entitlement because i connected her to a job...I just feel upset tonight after a rethink of this incident.

I connected a lady to a job of 100k+ accommodation and some monthly benefits like recharge card for free and she got it 1st hand after i spoke to the chinese to take her because i studied in China and speak chinese...Now she insults me at work in the same office and give me bad attitude. I didn't ask her out and don't intend to but i feel a little bit sad about this. She even insulted me in front of other staffs that hold me in high esteem.

What caused this event is, i left the site we work as an engineer and came to the head office where she is employed as a secretary. I simply just told her to help me print like 10pages report since her computer is the one connected to the office printer, She told me to go do it myself, i simply told her i was busy because i had to go out quickly with one of the chinese...this girl said then when i come back, i simply told her not to sound like that... then she went ballistic and started raising her voice on me even telling me my mother is mad, i should do my worse this and that...its even the drivers that had to hold me back to lock up as a man if not she really was insulting me to my face closely, she was literally trying to get me hard to hit her...maybe for me to loose my job as she has been there over 6months now and have gotten more conversant with the bosses.

What can you say about this?!
That's a bad working environment. Can't you report to the HR or the company doesn't have a department that handle disciplinary issues.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by babniyen(m): 7:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Where is she from...
EmekaBlue:
Please ignore my grammatical Blunders and please note I don't feel any entitlement because i connected her to a job...I just feel upset tonight after a rethink of this incident.

I connected a lady to a job of 100k+ accommodation and some monthly benefits like recharge card for free and she got it 1st hand after i spoke to the chinese to take her because i studied in China and speak chinese...Now she insults me at work in the same office and give me bad attitude. I didn't ask her out and don't intend to but i feel a little bit sad about this. She even insulted me in front of other staffs that hold me in high esteem.

What caused this event is, i left the site we work as an engineer and came to the head office where she is employed as a secretary. I simply just told her to help me print like 10pages report since her computer is the one connected to the office printer, She told me to go do it myself, i simply told her i was busy because i had to go out quickly with one of the chinese...this girl said then when i come back, i simply told her not to sound like that... then she went ballistic and started raising her voice on me even telling me my mother is mad, i should do my worse this and that...its even the drivers that had to hold me back to lock up as a man if not she really was insulting me to my face closely, she was literally trying to get me hard to hit her...maybe for me to loose my job as she has been there over 6months now and have gotten more conversant with the bosses.

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by EmekaBlue(m): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2021
babniyen:
Where is she from...
southeast
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Juliearth(f): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:

You simply were a helper to an uncouth and rude lady. Just let her be and this act shouldn't deter you from helping people in the future. No matter the provocation, do not act, avoid her if possible.

PS
Where is this company located? Mind recommending me for a job there??

2 Likes

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by babniyen(m): 7:21am On Mar 02, 2021
Very Independent and trying to erase you from her history. Just leave her alone. Time will tell.
EmekaBlue:
southeast
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by sweetMichael(m): 7:29am On Mar 02, 2021
through her insult,u will see ur fellow co lead at work there reaction,how the feels towards u,may be behind closed doors u might have said something bad about her, call her to order before it will be too late,trust no one,is hard before to work with ladies in anywere I found myself,there are Satan moving around to see whom to devour.1 peter 5:8
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by LoudLord(m): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2021
Bro just dey go your own way.
Na so dem dey do,Dem go dey loyal when dey need your help
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:

she is already sleeping with one of the top Chinese guys, if you love your job avoid her

1 Like

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by kense88: 8:44am On Mar 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:

oga give us the full gist joor
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by kense88: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2021
DoubleMind:

You are a bloody fool. So because you connected her to the job she should forever remain under your control to do whatever you ask her to do abi?
Who knows maybe you had ulterior motives before connecting her to the job.
You thought she will willfully submit everything to you after then abi? cool
What about your male friends who are jobless and searching? Why you didn't connect them to the job instead?

In fact, god punish you.
lol. another angle to this story
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by EmekaBlue(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2021
Juliearth:

You simply were a helper to an uncouth and rude lady. Just let her be and this act shouldn't deter you from helping people in the future. No matter the provocation, do not act, avoid her if possible.

PS
Where is this company located? Mind recommending me for a job there??

abuja. Pm me Incase because other chinese if not this one need some staff around abuja

2 Likes

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by EmekaBlue(m): 9:43am On Mar 02, 2021
DoubleMind:

You are a bloody fool. So because you connected her to the job she should forever remain under your control to do whatever you ask her to do abi?
Who knows maybe you had ulterior motives before connecting her to the job.
You thought she will willfully submit everything to you after then abi? cool
What about your male friends who are jobless and searching? Why you didn't connect them to the job instead?

In fact, god punish you.
na waa o...u just open ur mouth waaa dey spit any thrash u like. Do u know how many guys and ladies i have connected...both skilled and unskilled inside and at chinese bush site around d country

Anyway na u get ur mouth...support whatever u like. 你的头发不对 undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by abbeyty90: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Maybe she has started giving the China man bj
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2021
Stop helping Virginia people, u people won't learn, properly she is now going out with oga at the top.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by omojesu202(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:

you didn't your fellow man to help na bitch. well, the did is done, just count it as lost.
plead with her cuz she might sack you ooo, women badt gan.
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by BrainArk(m): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:
abuja. Pm me Incase because other chinese if not this one need some staff around abuja
Please I will also PM you incase of any opportunity.
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by 1F30M4(f): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:

Sorry you found yourself in that situation.. It's not you, you actually did a good thing by helping her with the job connection..
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by 1F30M4(f): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:

Sorry you found yourself in that situation.. It's not you, you actually did a good thing by helping her with the job connection.. My guess is she has always been like that, as I've heard "quite a number of people will seem so meek & angelic when they want to ask for help but will literally transform into a beast or worse the next minute after they've gotten what they wanted".. If you want to test a person's character, give him/her power.. Only then will you discern those who at the onset had masks on and I'm not talking of facial/nose mask lol.. My advice is for you to avoid her even if she tries to get in your face just to rile you up, by all means ignore her.. If she behaves that way around other employees then she'll be served sooner that she'd expect, it's just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by 2rez: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
1beat:
you better look away. You can't rule that one out in life that what make your experience in life solid..

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Kaymansion(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hope isn't your attitude, behaviour or character that generated to this? go and check yourself Mr..
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Olarsview: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
I remembered my boss telling me to call the bluff of one of my colleague in the office, I refused,but in the end the same junior colleague of mine took over my job .cause He's an hypocrite!
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by gasparpisciotta: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:

Send her back to where she belongs.....the street

1 Like

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Juliearth(f): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:

Thanks boss! Please check your mail box.
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:

I really don't think you can do anything to her at this point. It is unfortunate though how people's true colour can be revealed.

Bro, between you and I, I think that one of those your chinese bosses have slept with her, hence such effontry. Since you're not expecting something in return for the help, just let her be.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by alexmakaay(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
No conclusion until we get the other side of the story. I believe within the six months she's been working there, she may have experienced a kind of "if no be me, you no for dey here" mentality or attitude from you or something similar to that. She simply reacted out of bottled up anger. Like I stated, no conclusion yet.
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by Fmghewzy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:

I ted to the office printer, She told me to go do it myself, i simply told her i was busy because i had to go out quickly with one of the chinese...this girl said then when i come back, i simply told her not to sound like that... then she went ballistic and started raising her voice on me even telling me my mother is mad, i should do my for me to loose my job as she has been there over 6months now and have gotten more conversant with the bosses.

Boss I will advice you to lie low and stay clear from her.
From her behavior towards you and other staffs as you said ,it is obvious that something is giving her confidence.

As you have said,she is getting close to some of your boss,the probability that she is having an affair with one of them is very high ,that explains the sudden pride and rudeness.

Don't let one useless fellow cost you your job.Just let her be.

1 Like

Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by AmazingELixir: 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:
later on, some of the staffs staff told me that's the attitude she displays in the office. Even when the driver delay a little when she is sent for office work, she start insulting men old enough to be her father.
She has got issues with almost all the local [right]staffs[/staff there i heard. I just got my own piece.

Op staff is staff both singular or plural
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by OGWILLS123: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Draslo:
There was a point in the past where you ignored/ we're oblivious of her green light. Now all that's left is hate. Many women are like this
Very true shocked
Re: See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. by PlsBanMe: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
It is possible that the girl don they knack the boss and that's why she is giving you attitude.

Ignore her and respect her. She won't last there for long.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? / 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight / Meet The Beautiful & Sexy Nigerian Girl, Setting Instagram On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.