Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Legitimately Or Illegitimately: Confusion! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Legitimately Or Illegitimately: Confusion! (239 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic) / Curvy Female Doctor Is Causing Confusion On Social Media (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legitimately Or Illegitimately: Confusion! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hello everyone! I just have to post this on the Romance section of Nairaland cos i believe this section generate more views and comments or conversations.
P.S:THIS POST IS QUITE LENGTHY SO WON'T ADVICE YOU TO START READING IF YOU CAN'T END THE TOPIC!

What makes me post this,is the discussion I and my 2 friends (who are opposite in everything,from attitude to even the clubs they support and the job they do:one legitimate hustler and the other illegitimate hustler and am the don't know where to begin hustler,lol) had this evening and also some random posts about people saying they have given up on whatever they are doing legitimately.

INTERNET FRAUD
A lot of questions and opinions I wanna share about it. No lies,almost everyone is into internet fraud(doctors,lawyers,online marketers,married men,etc)but not everyone! mostly the youths but I won't cast blames on them.
The government provides absolutely nothing to us as a generation. Look around you,what can you say you proud to give our government a 60% applause for? Bad roads,no electrical power,no jobs,low standard of education, more increase in taxing,bandits,terrorism, etc...the list goes on and on,non stop!

Now bring it down to me as a youth;NOBODY WANTS TO SUFFER OR LIVE IN POVERTY,WE ALL WANNA MAKE MONEY! As a young adult,I wanna secure my future,cos seeing older adults drifting into poverty,damn it's painful! Older adults not able to feed themselves properly,beggers like my age or a little bit older than me in the street,adults begging from family members and friends before they feed themselves or their family or doing calculations in my head anytime I wanna withdraw from my account, cos we gats manage.

Not comparing my life with others but younger adults like me gat cars,houses,ball everyday, drinks,sex,girls, respect and fame. Reader! No lies u will crave for that life especially when someone is telling you their tales with pleasure and excitement, u will have this feeling of doing it right now. Like the urge nor be here BUT I CAN'T!!!

I can't count how many times,my friends have opened accounts for me,done the necessary setups,giving me tools but I swear,after 5 mins,I get a discomfort in my heart,I go into deep thinking about it,is this the way to go? To the extent that the guy helping me just told me“guy you nor serious at all,shey e hard for you to make simple decision ni?” Simple decision to him but not to me. I have plans,dreams and aspirations but we all know apart from passion and desire,we all need money for startup or capital,right now I have no money just ideals. Doing yahoo is not because I wanna show off,ball unnecessary,NO! I wanna invest in my dreams,future,life,education, and as time goes in,help others too in investing in their dreams! BUT! I know of guys/men who have made it massively through bombimg but i also know of guys/men who have made it through, legitimately. Am drawn between doing illegitimately and legitimately and finally came to the conclusion of doing both!

Doing both,thats good but what happened to Obi Invictus? The way he thinks and did it is how I wish to do mine,get the the money illegitimately as a start up then invest and grow my wealth legitimately but guess no secrets hides forever cos of what happened to Obi Invictus(jailed right now) But what happens to Hustler A,might not happen to Hustler B.

So am back again to square one! Damn

But one thing is sure,I can't be in peace with myself if I go illegitimately in yahoo and that's the truth. Know the funniest thing about life. You can never ever lie to your inner self and if you are ever successful in doing that,trust me,you've now become heartless!

So my final say and conclusion to those of you who have or are in this situation. I will tell you this:
*Yahoo Yahoo: let's not lie to ourselves is a crime (but normally in this Nigeria,check well,everything na crime and we all are sinners e.g rise in NEPA bill by NEPA officials without paying for what you get! So na God grace we dey survive)
*I don't criticise Yahoo boys except the ones involving ritual and soap/alpha or whatever that is fetish(you killing your destiny,trust me,you are) and those ones doing it for simply greed,show off,lavish lifestyle, for girls and praises.
But if u doing it and supporting your education, family,investment, future ambitions, expenses,future life,etc Whereby before you started, you honestly and sincerely had no means of help,income or due to circumstances, I won't lie,I respect your decision to do it.
* I also respect legitimate hustlers,keep being focused and never give up cos there a lot of Nigerians that are wealthy legitimate, it just takes time,focus,patience and not giving up spirit.
* Ask yourself, do you have a genuine and honest reason for doing yahoo? And life is all about risk like they say. It might work for you but discipline is important but the most sure way is going legitimate. It take time,patience,focus,etc but with God and You:you gonna make it.

And lastly, no one should judge anyone cos only God ,only God knows the ending. Some fraudsters might end up gaining wealth and live life without any karma stuff while some will end up dying for their sins or due to karma. Some people won't make it legitimately without taking risk illegitimately while some will still do it illegitimately to go legitimatel but will end at a very bad state. While some people will hustle levitimateky their entire life OE career but will never live comfortably.So no matter what,God and Grace matters a lot.

Praying not to make the wrong choice/decision
Also,God,my mother, and family words and warnings keep ringing in my heart.

At the end,it's your choice .
And also can you do the time,shame and criticism when caught and no one is gonna come for you if you caught. O. Y . O

Thanks for Reading...
May your hustle and heart desire pay and come through.
Merci
Re: Legitimately Or Illegitimately: Confusion! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
I didn't read,I can't waste my time on somebody's son wahala
Re: Legitimately Or Illegitimately: Confusion! by thatsleepboy1: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Legitimately Or Illegitimately: Confusion! by Liposure: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
The country is in a mess but in all things we give thanks to God almighty. E go beta.
Re: Legitimately Or Illegitimately: Confusion! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
I swear bro,I have been in such situation. In my post,I mentioned Grace and bro,the warnings are the Grace,I'll advice you to stick to them. And also,I appreciate your sincere comment. Meant a lot to a young one like me.
thatsleepboy1:

Guy, doing Yahoo is not easy but no matter what you do and how you do it, have it at the back of your mind that the money you're cashing out is your future money being pushed to you presently and when the money finishes, it's either you suffer to recover that money through pains and sweat or you'll go ahead and do BM and that's the worst. Forget about spiritual or ath cos I've seen it happening to my close pals and mentors in this game and they all advised me to stop and I've stopped. Aside that, there's no where I've not been to cos of this game and all they keep telling me is to withdraw and wait for my time. Just like I explained above, babalawos, alfas, wolis have told me this and the last place I went in niger state, the man told me bluntly that he can't help me cos he doesn't want sth and to happen to me and not that he cares but that I have sth that I'm missing and I need to get in touch with that thing which he didn't mention but he told me I'll get to know abt very soon.
Re: Legitimately Or Illegitimately: Confusion! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
[Thats the spirit bro,e must beta for every one of us,everyone!!! quote author=Liposure post=99524269]The country is in a mess but in all things we give thanks to God almighty. E go beta.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Deleted this thread for me. / Hollybratt Want Love / Nigerians Are No Longer Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.