Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help (19841 Views)

You Are A Lesbian. But U Are Not Attracted To Men,but U Like Penis. / Two Ladies Wear Caps Shaped Like Penis And Vagina (photos) / My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by drake99: 1:23am On Mar 02, 2021
I met this girl few weeks ago through a friend, we became friends, I wanted it sexually but she kept telling me that she has something about her that scares uninformed men away

she said her vagina looks different, I told her that I've seen such before, we laughed over it, she visited me today, as things were going on via pre-intimacy, I undressed her and saw a penis kinda thing below, the clitoris is longer than a normal clit I've been seeing, out of fear my erection was lost, she felt bad but I cant help it

I've not seen such thing before, anyone with such experience?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Greatzeus(m): 1:26am On Mar 02, 2021
Nothing wrong with her,it's what nature gave her,just like nature gives women different breast sizes.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Kobicove(m): 1:33am On Mar 02, 2021
Maybe she's a heamaphrodite undecided

14 Likes

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by ShackWes(f): 1:42am On Mar 02, 2021
Pictures

21 Likes

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Penis kee you there. You don see wetin pass you, u wan run. I laff motherfuckerly.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by doggedfighter(f): 2:00am On Mar 02, 2021
Help cut it off or what

3 Likes

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by drake99: 2:08am On Mar 02, 2021
Kobicove:
Maybe she's a heamaphrodite undecided
what's that
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 02, 2021
InfernoNig:
Note: Graphic photo

Nothing bad there. Don't clito shame her. Most mothers in Nigeria do circumcised their daughters that's why long clitoris is not common. Those with long clitoris are sexually sensitive.

The clitoris has long been misrepresented and misunderstood, and even now, it still holds some riddles that science is yet to solve.

To me the clitoris is the Grand Central Station of erotic sensation due to its high level of sensitivity, the clitoris is usually the main player when it comes to the female orgasm.

You should appreciate it.
what's that?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Scot1255: 3:11am On Mar 02, 2021
drake99:
I met this girl few weeks ago through a friend, we became friends, I wanted it sexually but she kept telling me that she has something about her that scares uninformed men away

she said her vagina looks different, I told her that I've seen such before, we laughed over it, she visited me today, as things were going on via pre-intimacy, I undressed her and saw a penis kinda thing below, the clitoris is longer than a normal clit I've been seeing, out of fear my erection was lost, she felt bad but I cant help it

Inbox me her number

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 02, 2021
drake99:

That's how a Healthy clitorus should look
Most in this clime aren't so because they have been cut off (FGM)

11 Likes

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by KingAzubuike(f): 5:43am On Mar 02, 2021
drake99:

During the embryonic development stage of life, the clitoris and penis develops together until the latter stages of development where sexes of the embryos are finally modified. The clit develops where the penis develops and vice versa. In a nut shell clitoris=Penis.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by galantjoe(m): 6:11am On Mar 02, 2021
Oga poster
Your prick shouldn't have come down having boasted that you have seen big clitoris before.

Any way, give me her number or contact. Na her type I like to knack

11 Likes

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by harmargedon: 6:36am On Mar 02, 2021
then stick it in your a**

4 Likes

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by DenreleDave(m): 6:46am On Mar 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[right][/right][center][/center]
Ninejaywon:
Penis kee you there. You don see wetin pass you, u wan run. I laff motherfuckerly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Drizzy5001(m): 6:47am On Mar 02, 2021
You don fvck up
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2021
Hmmmm, op you can't handle that girl oh. Girls with such clits love sex beyond the normal. Try and see, na you go run.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Stanweezy(m): 6:58am On Mar 02, 2021
Akpuru akpu bem

1 Like

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:05am On Mar 02, 2021
drake99:

Guy you Bleep up. Imagine person wey dey find money, you show am N50m, him run say the money too much, say him never see that kind money before, say na only N20m him don see for him whole life

8 Likes

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Offpoint1: 7:09am On Mar 02, 2021
Never seen that type before? What planet are you from?
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by InfernoNig: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2021
SmellySperm:

what's that?

Clitoris

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by osamz007: 7:28am On Mar 02, 2021
drake99:

1 Like

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Ghostrye: 7:29am On Mar 02, 2021
Macsjebs:

No sir, that is not how all healthy clitorises should look. There are diff shapes and sizes of the clit same way dick also has diff shapes and sizes, although an extra large clit might suggest she is a hermaphrodite

8 Likes

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by osamz007: 7:30am On Mar 02, 2021
drake99:

IT'S GOD'S PLAN DRAKE

4 Likes

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by SocialJustice: 7:30am On Mar 02, 2021
drake99:

Omo, the type of girl I'm looking for. You should have sucked hell out of that clit and given her multiple orgasms. Stop being a bushman and do the right thing.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 02, 2021
Ghostrye:

No sir, that is not how all healthy clitorises should look. There are diff shapes and sizes of the clit same way dick also has diff shapes and sizes, although an extra large clit might suggest she is a hermaphrodite
When stimulated, it should appear erect as penis, it won't be like that when not engaged in sexual activity

5 Likes

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by khiaa(f): 7:36am On Mar 02, 2021
Macsjebs:

That's not how a normal clit looks like.
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by khiaa(f): 7:39am On Mar 02, 2021
Macsjebs:

When stimulated, it should appear erect as penis, it won't be like that when not engaged in sexual activity

A normal clit do not have a head on it like the one in the photo, that's a hermaphrodite, born with both male and female genitals.

2 Likes

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2021
khiaa:

A normal clit do not have a head on it like the one in the photo, that's a hermaphrodite, born with both male and female genitals.
If you making reference to the picture uploaded by someone above, while I didn't consider that before commenting and even at that, I still insist that's a normal clitoris at orgasm, u can see the squat, afterwards it becomes and may not be so visible, only visible when stimulated; just as the penis, blood flow makes it erect, they more or less same.

1 Like

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Ghostrye: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2021
Macsjebs:

yh, but even then it should not shart to drag size with a regular guys D.

1 Like

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Judybash93(m): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2021
grin grin grin I've been laughing for five straight minutes.. She told you oOo... Hard guy, hard guy, you see yourself now

12 Likes

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by coronavirus19: 7:55am On Mar 02, 2021
Bruhhh run. She is slowly transforming into a man. Reminds me of penis at 12 syndrome

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

............. / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? / The Benefits Of Drinking Stout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.