Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help (19462 Views)

You Are A Lesbian. But U Are Not Attracted To Men,but U Like Penis. / Two Ladies Wear Caps Shaped Like Penis And Vagina (photos) / My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by MeekySmudger(m): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ghostrye:

Lol, gee I no fit knack babe wey dey follow me drag dick size, I can't even imagine it
,..no be sey,..w reach dick size jhare,....e no dey reach 3inches sef,..abi u wan tell me sey,..ur penis small nih,...and it is not dick ,...its clit,..the part wey dem dey cut during circumcision,,..e no dey resemble dick sef
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Neowanskywalker: 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
Learning
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by bigjackass: 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Danzakidakura:
brother can you help me with her number please. I have been looking for someone like that to make my wife.
na clitoris you wan marry

2 Likes

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Danzakidakura(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
bigjackass:
na clitoris you wan marry
yes, of you deh do the do e get as the thing they hold your pinches very sweet.
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Ghostrye: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,..no be sey,..w reach dick size jhare,....e no dey reach 3inches sef,..abi u wan tell me sey,..ur penis small nih,...and it is not dick ,...its clit,..the part wey dem dey cut during circumcision,,..e no dey resemble dick sef
ehen, big clit doesn't mean anything to me, man go smash. But when the guy talk say the thing be like prick, omo I gats fear na
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Jazzman01: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Macsjebs:

That's how a Healthy clitorus should look
Most in this clime aren't so because they have been cut off (FGM)

You are wrong. A normal clît is not usually big.
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by MeekySmudger(m): 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ghostrye:

ehen, big clit doesn't mean anything to me, man go smash. But when the guy talk say the thing be like prick, omo I gats fear na
,...hahahaha,..no mind Op,.nah exaggeration,..its either she had a penis or she has a big clits.
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by khiaa(f): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Macsjebs:

If you making reference to the picture uploaded by someone above, while I didn't consider that before commenting and even at that, I still insist that's a normal clitoris at orgasm, u can see the squat, afterwards it becomes and may not be so visible, only visible when stimulated; just as the penis, blood flow makes it erect, they more or less same.

What do you mean by the squat?

1 Like

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by ymstar(m): 12:36am On Mar 03, 2021
Socute4days:
What is there to help bros? Something wey guys dey craze steady to chop from me. Well,its no biggie I have a long one too,and yes it I'm a very romantic person and gets wet easily,infact you don't want to know how some guys would do anything to smash it. I think you should go for the circumcised ladies and leave those that prefare us that way.
Continue with the diary, I like it, it's interesting

1 Like

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by PERVENCHE: 2:05am On Mar 03, 2021
just reading about what you saw already gives me an erection.
send her number.
she's my type
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by ymstar(m): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by SocialJustice: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
drake99:
I met this girl few weeks ago through a friend, we became friends, I wanted it sexually but she kept telling me that she has something about her that scares uninformed men away

she said her vagina looks different, I told her that I've seen such before, we laughed over it, she visited me today, as things were going on via pre-intimacy, I undressed her and saw a penis kinda thing below, the clitoris is longer than a normal clit I've been seeing, out of fear my erection was lost, she felt bad but I cant help it

I've not seen such thing before, anyone with such experience?
How far, have you phucked her? If you don't want her anymore, give me her number let me take care of her.
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by habsydiamond(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Op is not man enough ooo... U are fearing clitoris... U need to go to evil forest to overcome this oo

1 Like

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by ogechchukwu: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Send fotos let's see if you are telling the truth
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by okoroemeka(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
The op must count himself lucky to encounter a woman with such lovely clitoris,most women with unusual body parts like elongated nipples,puffy pvssy and dick like clits are such a small percentage that many men will not see such in their lifetime,the op is wrong to be afraid and walk away,that clit is meant to be sucked properly and worshipped not to reject it for the normal boring pvssy,I don't know about you but I really love to play with such pvssy.

2 Likes

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by enter123: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Graphic content:
If it's like this...nothing is wrong with her o...just passing...

3 Likes

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Powersurge: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2021
drake99:
I met this girl few weeks ago through a friend, we became friends, I wanted it sexually but she kept telling me that she has something about her that scares uninformed men away

she said her vagina looks different, I told her that I've seen such before, we laughed over it, she visited me today, as things were going on via pre-intimacy, I undressed her and saw a penis kinda thing below, the clitoris is longer than a normal clit I've been seeing, out of fear my erection was lost, she felt bad but I cant help it

personally, I like overgrown clit. secondly, clits are actually penis. It us during foetus development that the differentiation occurs. at certain stage, a foetus js neither male non female. As certain hormones get secreted more than the other, differentiation begins to occur.

The clit is the penis that refused to develop because of hormones.

connect me with her. I genuinely wants to meet her. Provided sge is beautiful. Na ugliness b the only thing wey dey turn me off. And offensive genital smells.
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by mechanics(m): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2021
ShackWes:
Pictures
hmmmm.
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by mechanics(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2021
doggedfighter:
Help cut it off or what

Hmmmm, she has to do operation then.
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Freezby2020: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
You are partially right. However. The Instruments starts to form to either male or female in the twelfth week of embryonic growth and not later stage of development.

KingAzubuike:

During the embryonic development stage of life, the clitoris and penis develops together until the latter stages of development where sexes of the embryos are finally modified. The clit develops where the penis develops and vice versa. In a nut shell clitoris=Penis.
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Duplexxx: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
That kind girl na hot cake for some nairalander gees who sabi lick women pussy
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by SavageResponse(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
She probably has a birth defect
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by ogechchukwu: 6:56pm On May 18, 2021
Send me her number will give 20k

1 Like

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by thundafire: 7:04pm On May 18, 2021
Kobicove:
Maybe she's a heamaphrodite undecided
don't show ur stupidity here,u need to know that clitoris and penis are made up of sane tissues and difference is in some ladies it's small,some are big.
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Kobicove(m): 9:20pm On May 18, 2021
thundafire:
don't show ur stupidity here,u need to know that clitoris and penis are made up of sane tissues and difference is in some ladies it's small,some are big.

Bumbling buffoon, who invited you to my mentions?! angry
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Goldbw122(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2021
Learning
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 18, 2021
op you fk up, you supposed gather mind nack the babe, at least for the records. E go dey your nacking CV permanently. Do the needful pls
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Idoko1156: 3:02am On May 19, 2021
You should have suck on the clit I wish I find one
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Amuochicha(f): 9:57am On May 19, 2021
I hate men

1 Like

Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by dnawah(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2021
drake99:

and there are teeth inside.u 4 loose ur penis
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by Phemmie01(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2021
KingAzubuike:

During the embryonic development stage of life, the clitoris and penis develops together until the latter stages of development where sexes of the embryos are finally modified. The clit develops where the penis develops and vice versa. In a nut shell clitoris=Penis.

The issue there is excess androgen secretion from the zona reticularis (inner layer of adrenal cortex) , so basically she should visit an endocrinologist shaaa.
Re: Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help by isaac201720182: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Please message me on WhatsApp if you have a big Clitoris

I am working on a group chat with only girls with a big clitoris

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. / Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. / How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.