Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) (86371 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi / Huge Bales Of Foreign Currencies Seized At Kano Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2021
Liposure:
Because the north believe it is the food basket of the nation and without them the populace will starve therefore gives them the impetus to hoard food as they please. It's a wake up call to the south.

This is the beginning of the end for this fraudulent contraption called Nigeria
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Kholar211: 7:15am On Mar 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
No one should fault decision by our farmers and transporters who decide not to move food to the south.This is the most civilized response to sundry provocations.

Certainly better than retaliations against innocent people.Northerners feel the pinch too, but it is worth it.

Respect the Arewa!!

All you have done in the past one year is to burn down the Northern markets in the Southeast, slaughter the Cows and their herders, burn down Mosques and every Quran in it, chase the North away and take over their Properties.

You killed Northerners in Abia, did we retaliate? NO

You killed Northerners in Imo, Did we return the favour? NO

You attacked Northerners in Enugu, did we come back for return match? NO

You attacked the Notherners in Ondo, did twe attack your people living in the North? NO

You killed and slaughtered many Notherners in Oyo, did we retaliate? NO.

So why are you wailing and kicking because we have now reduced the velocity of our food supplies to the South?

We are NOrTh poor, but poorly managed.

Arewa shall rise again!!
I thought them foods brought themselve to Kwara border. Lunatic.

As for the killing of northerners in the south, we will never stop killing you idiots until you leave our forest and stop raping and giving our farmers prob in their farmland.

Fulani, who dey hold you not to retaliate. We'll keep killing northerners cockroaches in the south.

This isn't the southern generation you used to f**ked with.

Lunatic bunch of marauders undecided
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2021
jlinkd78:
This is the best opportunity for all d Southerners to unite and even shun d North even if they rescind their decision. Agricultural revolution is needed now in d South and with what I know they will invest in mechanized farming. I stand with Afenifere that this could turn to be blessing in disguise if we manage it well. We must not beg d North to lift this embargo. The immediate pains can't be compared with the lifelong benefits.

It’s not only Afenifere you should be standing with its Afenifara. You hypocrite. Your whole posts are about praising IPOB. First off, THERES NO SOUTH. There’s WEST/MIDWEST and East/Southeast. It’s when you want to foment trouble that you remember “South”. You think people are stupid.
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by charmingfrank(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
No one should fault decision by our farmers and transporters who decide not to move food to the south.This is the most civilized response to sundry provocations.

Certainly better than retaliations against innocent people.Northerners feel the pinch too, but it is worth it.

Respect the Arewa!!

All you have done in the past one year is to burn down the Northern markets in the Southeast, slaughter the Cows and their herders, burn down Mosques and every Quran in it, chase the North away and take over their Properties.

You attacked the Notherners in Ondo, did twe attack your people living in the North? NO

So why are you wailing and kicking because we have now reduced the velocity of our food supplies to the South?

Arewa shall rise again!!
this is the most useless post I have read in ages. Retaliation should be the next best thing for the south south and south west to do.
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by charmingfrank(m): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2021
Cold war between the North and the south.... Let me see how the south will respond? Will they take it as a coward? Or respond appropriately?
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by abeggnow: 7:50am On Mar 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Respect the Arewa!!

Arewa shall rise again!!
i think you have gotten it all wrong as a northerner myself i think it is totaly wrong to stop moving food to the south because trade is one of the things that unite us as a people and nation. also what some of the herdsmen do to farm lands in the south is bound to cause conflict. also it is the job of the government to provide justice and also safety for the citizens. do not forget that the north and the south compliment each other economically. also the major source of wealth for the country is found in the south. lastly dont forget so many southerner has been killed in the north too in various riots in the past. nobody boycotted anything from the north for thos riots.
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by SolicitorLawyer: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Arewa shall rise again!!
But what is the fate of the innocent farmer who is losing there investment now?
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by malcom1X: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
you all better be more sensible as not to affect the innocent peaceful people of Niger delta with your south west and south east dispute. I commend the northerners for not retaliating the unwarranted attacks on them but you guys should at least know that the govt failure to address the foreign terrorists causing mayhem is what led to unjust attacks on Nigerians of northern extraction and unfortunately the northerners are more victimised in the banditry attacks only for them to be attacked again by their fellow country men down south. The attack on northerners especially traders is a foolish move. The tomatoes and beef sellers have been here with us for business I can't relate how their businesses here connect to arm wielding terrorists killing innocent Nigerians in the bushes. Ya'll should not further escalate things, we are all Nigerians with constitutional rights protecting our stay anywhere in Nigeria but not forcefully claiming land ownership with indegenes of any host state. Niger delta did nothing wrong to you guys and we're still mourning our dead fulani terrorist herdsmen killed. Leave Niger delta out of your rift with SW and SE, we want meat and foodstuffs from our northern farmers.

This hour comments can be classified as a "biatch move"
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
LoudLord:
Fools
it will be clear for you soon who is the actual fool. I pity those of u who don't reason far. When hunger bite the south harder they will learn to respect the north. You are nothing without food. If u think it is easy to farm venture into in.
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Tom1960: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
You people should not complain when we block fuel tankers going to the North.
Do me I do u.
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by rotadeco27: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
The reason why those criminal Fulani are destroying people's farms is getting clearer , they want the whole country to depend on them for food so as to have 100% control of the nation . It can not work! Traditionally , Yoruba people are farmers, it is just a matter of going back to the root. There are many substitutes and healthier meat than beef. I don't think this should be a treat to the region .
All trunks supplying oil to the north should be stopped , the zoo should fall and everyone goes back to origin 100yrs is already expire . let people who value cows than human life be romancing their cows . Even the food they are shooting about is mainly produced by Benue, Taraba etc, and don't think those will allow u to subjugate them as planed !
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Belmot(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Loads of foods stuffs intercepted by the task force trying to move food stuffs to the south via Air.
https://www.facebook.com/1041662799362571/posts/1541487129380133/?app=fbl
That is an old picture and it is Makurdi Airport not Kano.
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Mizfabulous18(f): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Respect the Arewa!!

Arewa shall rise again!!
you are just an idiot ....u should be banned from this forum for inciting conspiracy theories and disinformation aboki
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by pquaver(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
IamFINESSE:
Ndi ugwu sef, common Sense is not really common

Las Las na their pride go finish them, because my people use to say that pride goes before failure

Arewa1stson advise your brothers, how person go dey watch him goods spoil still beats my imagination

Me looking at the stupidity of the northerners
.. While Hunger too go dey mama for south.. Wait till ur 2k cannot buy u soup or stew things in market. Na that time your eye go clear.. U go know say Nigeria na north and south

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates)