Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) (86348 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi / Huge Bales Of Foreign Currencies Seized At Kano Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by jumper524(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
IamFINESSE:

See people wey I dey share one country with

Lugarg can never go unpunished
hahaha..
see illiterate buffon dey form superior specie.
my friend gerrout.
that your cult infisted region where the elders have failed so much in training their kids who has now seen ritual killings, prostitution, day light rape, cyber fraud, smuglling drugs and more as a normal way of life is forming superior.

oga go and leak your wounds in your failled regions and please tell your elders and brothers forming aboki here to please pack out of my region.
we ain't friends but full time enemies.
no more diplomacy again.
bloody Arrow..

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by GOVERNMENT2: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Soolmus:

Who gives a fvck.. abeg eat what you produce CE fi Ni

North should stop pissing us off, chop your meat and farm produce

SOLIU MUSTAPHA WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING SOUTHERN NIGERIA angry SEE WE DONT WANT OBIOMA PEOPLE AGAIN FOR SOUTH
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
yorubarere:
Since south gives no fvck. This boy have been pained. He now busies himself by opening multiple threads by the minute showing fake pictures to pass a narrative. Bros, as a reminder, the South don't care... You are on the losing side. You made a wrong move which you will pay for!

Check am, the fg give you money and fertilizer to make agric products but can't install business sense in you.

How do you plan to sell to Niger, Chad, Benin and other neighboring countries while those countries themselves are trying to smuggle same products to Southern Nigeria to sell? Does that make any sense? What will be your medium of exchange? Can you spend those countries currency in Nigeria? And above all, how do you plan to sell to those who have low purchasing power compared to the Southern Nigeria?

You have a free market down south and you ruined it. Now you are opening threads per minutes to lament. This is 21st century not in the 60s that food can be used to fight a warfare. Take for instance, Lagos, Ogun and Oyo share border with neighboring country. (Those countries will be very happy to have access to the Southern market where the money is located). As for the eastern states, Cameroon is ever ready to provide for the right money. You ruined your free access, now you will have to compete with smugglers and indigenous farmers down south.

Sense is indeed very vital in whatsoever one does in life.

We won't even block your access to petroleum products.... Cos that will be the end of your region. We will only boycott your products to teach you are very vital lesson. The person with the money is the king, not the seller
thanks for enlightening them more, even for the core north na the non indigenes they make them sell food market,how many Hausa dey chop with meat for core north to start with,na beans 95% of them dey put for Soup to serve as their meat. If all Southerners both the ones in core north bypass this people food market just for a week ,they will cry blood I swear because na South dey give them market. Let them continue to wallow in their stupidity.....

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Bigflamie(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Southerners are talk talk and no action. Instead of them to retaliate this sick actions from northerners, they are here talking it down on how we will survive and find another way to scale through.

They have waged war on us openly. You retaliate more severely.

That's how it's done.

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by IamFINESSE: 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
jumper524:

hahaha..
see illiterate buffon dey form superior specie.
my friend gerrout.
that your cult infisted region where the elders have failed so much in training their kids who has now seen ritual killings, prostitution, day light rape, cyber fraud, smuglling drugs and more as a normal way of life is forming superior.

oga go and leak your wounds in your failled regions and please tell your elders and brothers forming aboki here to please pack out of my region.
we ain't friends but full time enemies.
no more diplomacy again.
bloody Arrow..

But my region is still far better than that your terrorists infested region with iswap, ISIS, Biko Haram, Al quadai, bandit and fulani herdsmen killing and kidnapping people everyday. I never love you modafuckers not even for once. 17 century animals in human skin

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by wingmanIII: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
sweetonugbu:
So who constituted the task force, it's high time southerners register a task force and enforce blockade of oil going to the north.

How will you do it?
They control NNPC, they also control the security forces.
Meanwhile for many southerners their problem is ipob.
Idiots!!!
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by wingmanIII: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kingdemu:
The food marketers exporting foods to the south have legitimate concerns to embark on a strike. However, it's crazy to prolong it for long which is likely to create a humanitarian catastrophe. I have lost a friend who was a driver, transporting onions during the recent massacre of Hausa people in Ibadan, and I support every step taken by the union to protect their members from jungle justice mostly perpetrated by anarchists who have nothing to lose even if the country is plunged into a serious crisis. The government must step in, allay their fears and punish the hoodlums who often attack Hausa food markets whenever anti-Hausa sentiments reach an apogee.

Almost 98% of the meat consumed in the south come from Arewa, and the northerners account for more than 70% net exporters of onions, maize, rice millets and other critical cereal crops that are vital for food industries to survive. Attacking the drivers for transporting foods to the south , killing cattle rearers and rustle their cows are the issues that need to be resolved. This standoff is a stark reminders that the North despite its depleting agricultural outputs still has leverages and those who think the region is a parasite needs to think twice.

Ok. Let's stop sharing the oil revenue for a month or two let's confirm they are not parasites. Foolish post!

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by jumper524(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
IamFINESSE:

But my region is still far better than that your terrorists infested region with iswap, ISIS, Biko Haram, Al quadai, bandit and fulani herdsmen killing and kidnapping people everyday. I never love you modafuckers not even for once. 17 century animals in human skin
hahaha!!!
why would I be worried about an interior specie hating me.
the best you can do is hate and nothing more.
that's why you keep wailing all day..
I can bet my balls your kind are the first to shout one nigeria when arguing with people from my region.
bloody nicomps..
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by thatigboman: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
This shameless hausa fulani liar called arrewa with multiple usernames.
How can food be intercepted at the airport? Are they drugs?
Though, i understand hausa very well but i cant go about reading meaningless illiterate hausa fulani boys facebook posts in hausa.

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Yenefer:
Mtwss. Instead of going full Cowboy and Indians with them, they decided to act like ex girlfriend

Why are you Igbos in so much pain over what does not concern you?
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by thatigboman: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
wingmanIII:

How will you do it?
They control NNPC, they also control the security forces.
Meanwhile for many southerners their problem is ipob.
Idiots!!!
you think if lagos boys start intercepting the truckloads of raw and finished materials they move from lagos ports to the north everyday that the security officials can do anything?

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by thatigboman: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Oshigun:

Why are you Igbos in so much pain over what does not concern you?
do think that that hausa fulani man u quoted is igbo? He is a known troll with plenty usernames

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Those trying to smuggle it must be Yorubas. NONSENSICAL.
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by od501: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Loads of foods stuffs intercepted by the task force trying to move food stuffs to the south via Air.
https://www.facebook.com/1041662799362571/posts/1541487129380133/?app=fbl

Somebody should plz interpret
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Chigboboss: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by pre4u(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Zimbisimbi: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hmm
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Bigflamie:

They have waged war on us openly. You retaliate more severely.

That's how it's done.

Lol who's stopping you loser go retaliate. You consider it an act of war for someone not to serve you like you're entitled to their business. The smart people just buy from someone else and or produce their own stuff.

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Mars16(m): 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
yemmight:
We don't need thier food anymore.
Oga how much are you buying tomatoes now?
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by WestAfricaan: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
This people will end up regretting their actions
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by IamFINESSE: 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
jumper524:
hahaha!!!
why would I be worried about an interior specie hating me.
the best you can do is hate and nothing more.
that's why you keep wailing all day..
I can bet my balls your kind are the first to shout one nigeria when arguing with wild animals from my region.
bloody nicomps..

Thank God you know you guys are wild animals, people that bath with Cow urine lol

And btw there has never been a one Nigeria, not now not ever.

I can never be one with lunatics, Usman Dan fodio urchins

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Odingo1: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Did Nigeria actually have a president, unfortunate situation shocked shocked shocked
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
grin I am laughing in Jenjo as if there no Northerners in the South... Empty thinking.
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Food dey South but even if e no dey survival by indomie dey na

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stson, you're indeed MADDD! You can't even spell ordinary 'Foodstuff'. You're spelling it as 'Foodstufs' like most of you foolish pple on here. Even your fellow aboki spelled it right on their memorandum. angry
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by iamJ(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
they shld export their produce to other african countries, if south no wan get sense, they shld starve
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
They want compensation for killer herdsmen....

... I trust their daddy to give them exactly what dey want. "Govt of the North".

Btw how many people this container want feed for South? undecided
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by toprealman: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Have you ever seen an Aboki man eating watermelon or proper suya or maybe live in a good apartment?
Na dem go tire!

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by airminem(f): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
loopman:

Lmaooooo

Your farmers are finding all manners of ways to bring their products down to their biggest customers, even under the cover of darkness all in attempt to cut their losses and you are here daily gloating.

I’m sure you have no business you run except constituting nuisance on NL
He is a man with price. Watch the way you address him. . . grin
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
But when the southerners cut off supply of crude oil, you send the army. These Nuh therners are not only brainless, but evil. You're cutting off food supply and they think they have a point.
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
I blame Zik for not listening to Awolowo

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
IamFINESSE:
Ndi ugwu sef, common Sense is not really common

Las Las na their pride go finish them, because my people use to say that pride goes before failure

Arewa1stson advise your brothers, how person go dey watch him goods spoil still beats my imagination

Me looking at the stupidity of the northerners
no food for lazy youth try to engage urself in a farming system next time , after all the harm u guys did to them in sasha market and endsars protest u guys are heartless and illitrate yet u claim to be educated , let them sell the goods in the north or transport the goods to niger, chad or benin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates)