Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) (86375 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi / Huge Bales Of Foreign Currencies Seized At Kano Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Monogamy:
Good

No food for lazy man. Let's see if Southern region are lazy to find means for new suppliers for food which I doubt

By the time Northerners would have change of mind, southerners must have arranged an alternative while the empowerment of mechanized farming will be going

Let's see who go laugh last

You have said it all... Its a blessing in disguise

2 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by zigirl56(f): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Na their food go spoil na, if u want to make ursef blind so as not to see ur enemies then be ready not to see ur friends as well

1 Like

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
yorubarere:
Since south gives no fvck. This boy have been pained. He now busies himself by opening multiple threads by the minute showing fake pictures to pass a narrative. Bros, as a reminder, the South don't care... You are on the losing side. You made a wrong move which you will pay for!

Check am, the fg give you money and fertilizer to make agric products but can't install business sense in you.

How do you plan to sell to Niger, Chad, Benin and other neighboring countries while those countries themselves are trying to smuggle same products to Southern Nigeria to sell? Does that make any sense? What will be your medium of exchange? Can you spend those countries currency in Nigeria? And above all, how do you plan to sell to those who have low purchasing power compared to the Southern Nigeria?

You have a free market down south and you ruined it. Now you are opening threads per minutes to lament. This is 21st century not in the 60s that food can be used to fight a warfare. Take for instance, Lagos, Ogun and Oyo share border with neighboring country. (Those countries will be very happy to have access to the Southern market where the money is located). As for the eastern states, Cameroon is ever ready to provide for the right money. You ruined your free access, now you will have to compete with smugglers and indigenous farmers down south.

Sense is indeed very vital in whatsoever one does in life.

We won't even block your access to petroleum products.... Cos that will be the end of your region. We will only boycott your products to teach you are very vital lesson. The person with the money is the king, not the seller

Loud and clear. Well said.
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by almarthins(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
No one should fault decision by our farmers and transporters who decide not to move food to the south.This is the most civilized response to sundry provocations.

Certainly better than retaliations against innocent people.Northerners feel the pinch too, but it is worth it.

Respect the Arewa!!

All you have done in the past one year is to burn down the Northern markets in the Southeast, slaughter the Cows and their herders, burn down Mosques and every Quran in it, chase the North away and take over their Properties.

You killed Northerners in Abia, did we retaliate? NO

You killed Northerners in Imo, Did we return the favour? NO

You attacked Northerners in Enugu, did we come back for return match? NO

You attacked the Notherners in Ondo, did twe attack your people living in the North? NO

You killed and slaughtered many Notherners in Oyo, did we retaliate? NO.

So why are you wailing and kicking because we have now reduced the velocity of our food supplies to the South?

We are NOrTh poor, but poorly managed.

Arewa shall rise again!!

Our pple has more worth than the Koran, the cows and market. When your pple were busy killing the farmers of the south in their own farm. Where were u?

I keep saying this "Islam is not a religion of peace, rather it is religion of blood shedding under the chief demon of Mecca called "Allah"
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by omoluka: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Something great will happen this year that will shake Nigeria to it's foundation
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kingdemu:
The food marketers exporting foods to the south have legitimate concerns to embark on a strike. However, it's crazy to prolong it for long which is likely to create a humanitarian catastrophe. I have lost a friend who was a driver, transporting onions during the recent massacre of Hausa people in Ibadan, and I support every step taken by the union to protect their members from jungle justice mostly perpetrated by anarchists who have nothing to lose even if the country is plunged into a serious crisis. The government must step in, allay their fears and punish the hoodlums who often attack Hausa food markets whenever anti-Hausa sentiments reach an apogee.

Almost 98% of the meat consumed in the south come from Arewa, and the northerners account for more than 70% net exporters of onions, maize, rice millets and other critical cereal crops that are vital for food industries to survive. Attacking the drivers for transporting foods to the south , killing cattle rearers and rustle their cows are the issues that need to be resolved. This standoff is a stark reminders that the North despite its depleting agricultural outputs still has leverages and those who think the region is a parasite needs to think twice.

I don't subscribe to jungle justice but do your findings, whenever a fight broke out between Hausa/Fulani and any other tribe, the Northerners are always the aggressors.
Do you know how many people the Northerners have kidnapped in the southwest, do know the numbers of farmers this barberians have killed in their farm with their wives rapped.

Let the Northerners eat their foods and also call home their brothers begging all around southwestern States.
This time around nobody go give them shishi.

We should stop pretending in this country, we don't love each other, the best bet is to go our separate ways.

4 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by almarthins(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
No one should fault decision by our farmers and transporters who decide not to move food to the south.This is the most civilized response to sundry provocations.

Certainly better than retaliations against innocent people.Northerners feel the pinch too, but it is worth it.

Respect the Arewa!!

All you have done in the past one year is to burn down the Northern markets in the Southeast, slaughter the Cows and their herders, burn down Mosques and every Quran in it, chase the North away and take over their Properties.

You attacked the Notherners in Ondo, did twe attack your people living in the North? NO

So why are you wailing and kicking because we have now reduced the velocity of our food supplies to the South?

Arewa shall rise again!!

Our pple has more worth than the Koran, the cows and market. When your pple were busy killing the farmers of the south in their own farm. Where were u?

I keep saying this "I*lam is not a religion of peace, rather it is religion of blood shedding under the chief demon of Mecca called "Allah"

2 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by legba1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Respect the Arewa!!

Arewa shall rise again!!

Ogbeni, who is wailing and kicking... To hell with your murderous team and you cow... I in particular am cashing out big time.. I just regret depleting my poultry stock b4 now.... I beg hold on to your food stuffs, plenty alternative don surface already... You lots have been busted and your plans scattered... South will survive but wait till we stop your trucks from loading from our tank farms and depot, then you will understand what is happening.... Akuyah

5 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by sirp9898(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Chai
continue
you hear
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
eribotor na him sure pass dis period o!
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by OasisT: 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Sorry, have you asked yourself in all fairness how it all startes? I am 100% against the killing of the northerners but why many northern elites turned blind eyes to the killings, raping and kidnappings in the southern part of the country?

If the presidency acted faster and fairly we won't find ourselves in the present situation. Blocking food supplies make me laugh. People are already abandoning suya and kilish still you are starving low patronages.

You know why the southerners are not bothered, because they have prepared themselves down for these eventualities and you have turned MNK and Ighogho to hero. I only pity whosoever that will be the next President of the country because the first 2yrs will be to reconcile people. Wake up from the denials, southerners don't depend on the food supplies from the north but only respect the northerners as their brothers and sisters . Stop the arrogance!!!!

Kingdemu:
The food marketers exporting foods to the south have legitimate concerns to embark on a strike. However, it's crazy to prolong it for long which is likely to create a humanitarian catastrophe. I have lost a friend who was a driver, transporting onions during the recent massacre of Hausa people in Ibadan, and I support every step taken by the union to protect their members from jungle justice mostly perpetrated by anarchists who have nothing to lose even if the country is plunged into a serious crisis. The government must step in, allay their fears and punish the hoodlums who often attack Hausa food markets whenever anti-Hausa sentiments reach an apogee.

Almost 98% of the meat consumed in the south come from Arewa, and the northerners account for more than 70% net exporters of onions, maize, rice millets and other critical cereal crops that are vital for food industries to survive. Attacking the drivers for transporting foods to the south , killing cattle rearers and rustle their cows are the issues that need to be resolved. This standoff is a stark reminders that the North despite its depleting agricultural outputs still has leverages and those who think the region is a parasite needs to think twice.

2 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by obinnawhyte(m): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
We will not send food down south until necessary actions are taken against the killing of innocent northern Muslims traders in the south!!

Our people must be given that 460billon naira!!

Or else Hunger go do una shege!!

Make una drink that fuel way una dey claim say una get!

Even a Yoruba man is beating his chest over oil that he doesn't have!!

Let's assume you all have oil in your state!!

Oya block the oil from coming to the north!

Una go soon dey buy one single onions for #500 which is equivalent to 4littres of fuel!

We go know between oil and food which one is more important to human existence!

Meanwhile they're already feeling the heat!!

Fool's talk, yet you're scared of resource control and restructuring. Soon the southerners will also stop movement of petroleum products down north let's see who will laugh last. Already some of your perishable food dealers are crying

3 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by DSC7: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
We will not send food down south until necessary actions are taken against the killing of innocent northern Muslims traders in the south!!

Una go soon dey buy one single onions for #500 which is equivalent to 4littres of fuel!

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.....

Las Las there will be an alternative......

And if u northerners want to spill blood we are ever ready for you guys....

Any level una carry come we solid.....
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
IamFINESSE:
Ndi ugwu sef, common Sense is not really common

Las Las na their pride go finish them, because my people use to say that pride goes before failure

Arewa1stson advise your brothers, how person go dey watch him goods spoil still beats my imagination

Me looking at the stupidity of the northerners
Nwanne..next time say that adage in Igbo before translating it in English.. That way, u give honour and recognition to the owners of the wisdom.
Igbo Amaka...Afamefuna..
Ndi Igbo, asusu bekee abughi asusu unu...suba nu asusu unu
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
s,, X's, es,, a
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Alba3: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
legba1:

Ogbeni, who is wailing and kicking... To hell with your murderous team and you cow... I in particular am cashing out big time.. I just regret depleting my poultry stock b4 now.... I beg hold on to your food stuffs, plenty alternative don surface already... You lots have been busted and your plans scattered... South will survive but wait till we stop your trucks from loading from our tank farms and depot, then you will understand what is happening.... Akuyah

This is just it. Great opportunity for the southerners...
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Loads of foods stuffs intercepted by the task force trying to move food stuffs to the south via Air.
https://www.facebook.com/1041662799362571/posts/1541487129380133/?app=fbl

Could you also allow Buhari to govern only North? Obviously , the Hausa man knows nothing about business. You produce goods just to waste them . I praise the Igbo man , they understand the concept of business. No matter the fight, they sell their goods to their enemies and get cool cash. Any man that must do business must shun emotion. Since you guys stopped the free movement of goods , have you heard that southerners are hungry?

Note: I am not an Igbo man , neither am I from the East. I love every Nigerian but you guys are taking things too far.

1 Like

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by deavicky(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Respect the Arewa!!

Arewa shall rise again!!
when the Northerners where kill the Southerners in kano, jos, kaduna where there any form of retaliation in the south, I guess you know what the answer is. The truth is that we need each other to survive in this country. Those food stuff that are being supplied to the south, I hope u know they are being paid for. The farmers needs the money too. else there will be no need for large farming if the product are not been sold. Also remember where u get palm oil from.
Have you taken your time to look at the etymology of this problem. Even you at the North, are you have with excesses of this bandit. I am Ben Moribrus I just want to make common sense.
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Segunbabba(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Respect the Arewa!!

Arewa shall rise again!!
don't tell me it's true
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by thatigboman: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44, please state the reason why this post made frontpage please.
I know one of your rules for a post to make frontpage is that it is verified.
So how is this verified exactly?

I understand hausa. And the heading of the post is roughly this

"(Jan Hankali Ga Yan Kasuwar Mu Na Arewa)
"cool down our market people in the north"

"Daga Baxallah Germany"

"From Baxallah Germany"

Mods, mynd44, lalasticlala, seun, domique, this is an extremely devious and disruptive post. If you dont believe me, get an hausa person to translate the heading to you.
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Segunbabba(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

maybe it's true who knows
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Respect the Arewa!!

Arewa shall rise again!!

You will single handedly cause serious hatred for Northerners with your senselessness which is visible in all your posts on NL.
You forgot that NL is a mini Nigeria.

When your families begging all around Southern Nigeria start feeling the heat, you will know that you have a lot to lose.

1 Like

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Respect the Arewa!!

Arewa shall rise again!!

I actually respect the North and a lot of people who know the north’s true positive potential also do. And while this is a fairly good response to the generalization of hate against the North or herdsmens it doesn’t change the fact that there are issues the south is sincerely trying to deal with regarding herdsmen and bandits and this response is not the solution to that pertinent issue.

In other words we need solutions tit for tats.
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by BSdetector: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
These guys are really pathetic opening threads to prove a point. Freaking ret@rds
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Arabs999: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Respect the Arewa!!

Arewa shall rise again!!
Surely, another Fulani Herdsman spotted...
Don't worry because Nigeria will soon be a thing of the past. We shall all go separate ways sooner than we expected.

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by miky(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
As a Southerner I am Very happy the North banned food going South.. Let us in the south suffer small..

Everyone must respect each other in this country, if we are to progress, if you don’t like Nigeria go to chad, Niger, Cameroon, or enter Atlantic Ocean

Respect the AREWA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by pennywys(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Respect the Arewa!!

Arewa shall rise again!!
please hold your food let's hold our oil from here. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Respect the Arewa!!

Arewa shall rise again!!
No forget that all the fertilizer that needed to be distributed accordingly was diverted and given freely to northerners while it was sold at high cost to the southerners and they are not accessible
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by jmichael259(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
HIP! HIP! HIP! HURRAY!!!
I love this blockage so innocent people will stop losing their lives when the untrained trailer drivers crash into other vehicles or buildings or their violent clashes with task force or villagers.
Why can't this backwards minded arewa gang canvass for rail and air travel to make it faster and safer to get the products to the market?
If this boycott is heavily enforced, the north will not be the winners. THE SOUTH HAS BEEN TRADING FOOD STUFFS WITH CAMEROON, BENIN etc ACROSS LAND BORDERS AKWA IBOM AND CROSS RIVER EVEN LAGOS, OYO AND OGUN AND ALL THE WAY TO FAR AWAY EQUATORIAL GUINEA THROUGH WATER WAYS OF RIVERS, CROSS RIVER, DELTA AND BAYELSA STATES.
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by pennywys(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

poor illiterate mindset. I support you Sha
This the best way to go, by the second week of this month we gonna block all our pipelines too. This is a blessing in disguise for us and there's an impending war, our freedom is nearer.
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Theoarhics: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Respect the Arewa!!

Arewa shall rise again!!

Please eat your produce and die your poverty. We in south always have alternative. It would even make us more productive and make your produce and your essence useless to us in the south
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by otokx(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
is this true?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.