Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) (86356 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi / Huge Bales Of Foreign Currencies Seized At Kano Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by theenchanter: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Na them go tire las las.

The buyer is always d boss of d seller. They aren't giving d food produce for free.

5 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by GuyWise101(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnn

I will forever call them fools if they ever stop the interception, they should continue.

8 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Loads of foods stuffs intercepted by the task trying to move food stuffs to the south via Air.
https://www.facebook.com/1041662799362571/posts/1541487129380133/?app=fbl
why will it intercepted? Is their a law or its contraband....do u know the number of container leaving Lagos for the north.......u need to travel and understand Nigeria better.....

2 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2021
loopman:

Lmaooooo

Your farmers are finding all manners of ways to bring their products down to their biggest customers, even under the cover of darkness all in attempt to cut their losses and you are here daily gloating.

I’m sure you have no business you run except constituting nuisance on NL

Excuse his lack of intellectual depth. He is a quota system brat.

19 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Kingdemu: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2021
The food marketers exporting foods to the south have legitimate concerns to embark on a strike. However, it's crazy to prolong it for long which is likely to create a humanitarian catastrophe. I have lost a friend who was a driver, transporting onions during the recent massacre of Hausa people in Ibadan, and I support every step taken by the union to protect their members from jungle justice mostly perpetrated by anarchists who have nothing to lose even if the country is plunged into a serious crisis. The government must step in, allay their fears and punish the hoodlums who often attack Hausa food markets whenever anti-Hausa sentiments reach an apogee.

Almost 98% of the meat consumed in the south come from Arewa, and the northerners account for more than 70% net exporters of onions, maize, rice millets and other critical cereal crops that are vital for food industries to survive. Attacking the drivers for transporting foods to the south , killing cattle rearers and rustle their cows are the issues that need to be resolved. This standoff is a stark reminders that the North despite its depleting agricultural outputs still has leverages and those who think the region is a parasite needs to think twice.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by ken6488(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2021
We don't need you guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by EmmySparky(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2021
lol very soon the amount of hausa beggars would increase...y'all think you are starving us?....last last when your farm produce spoil finish and no more money comes in y'all will. receive sense...wicked souls

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by November1857(m): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2021
IamFINESSE:
Ndi ugwu sef, common Sense is not really common

Las Las na their pride go finish them, because my people use to say that pride goes before failure

Arewa1stson advise your brothers, how person go dey watch him goods spoil still beats my imagination

Me looking at the stupidity of the northerners
People where get mind dey killed each other like chicken, go get mind to allow thier goods spoil.

3 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Babssoo(m): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Oh boy,I Dey Lagos and hunger don Dey wire me o,, abi make we go beg dem northerners..... for there dreams...na them go still beg. Omo yoruba ni mi o swagger...them go hear am

2 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by EMMY76: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Who is doing the interception govt officials or northern hoodlums?

4 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by jumper524(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2021
Monogamy:
Good

No food for lazy man. Let's see if Southern region are lazy to find means for new suppliers for food which I doubt

By the time Northerners would have change of mind, southerners must have arranged an alternative while the empowerment of mechanized farming will be going

Let's see who go laugh last
na today.
e sweet for mouth, na to put am in action hard .
make we hold our food dey chop am cheap.
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by loopman: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2021
Oshigun:

Excuse his lack of intellectual depth. He is a quota system brat.

Imagine trying to use tomatoes and cows as a tool of blackmail in this 21st century

I’m ashamed on their behalf honestly

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by jumper524(m): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2021
IamFINESSE:
Ndi ugwu sef, common Sense is not really common

Las Las na their pride go finish them, because my people use to say that pride goes before failure

Arewa1stson advise your brothers, how person go dey watch him goods spoil still beats my imagination

Me looking at the stupidity of the northerners
oga leave am make e spoil..
if e surplus we go export am go other countries when go buy at a more cheaper rate..
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by EMMY76: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:
So they are now smuggling food from one part of the country to the other. Lol

They should eat their useless foodstuffs alone until it starts coming out from their nostrils stupid people.

7 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Litmus: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2021
Nigeria needs to manage Social Media better, especially since a significant proportion of the citizens are gullible, which isn’t surprising when majority are under 25 years old, unexposed and unsophisticated.undecided
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Litmus: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2021
My advice, if you a Nigerian, you are young and you are not invested in the benefits of anarchy in Nigeria, believe nothing you read online until you have researched. Always seek evidence in spite of those that have come online and made efforts to mock the need for evidence. Read around issues presented to you, i.e. look for coverage of the same news on as wide a verity of news source, as you are able, before deciding. Nigeria is your country, you will get nothing better, in spite of what anyone tells you.

The gold nugget in your hand is way more valuable than the gold mine on the other side of the hill that someone promises you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by yorubarere: 11:44am On Mar 02, 2021
Kingdemu:
The food marketers exporting foods to the south have legitimate concerns to embark on a strike. However, it's crazy to prolong it for long which is likely to create a humanitarian catastrophe. I have lost a friend who was a driver, transporting onions during the recent massacre of Hausa people in Ibadan, and I support every step taken by the union to protect their members from jungle justice mostly perpetrated by anarchists who have nothing to lose even if the country is plunged into a serious crisis. The government must step in, allay their fears and punish the hoodlums who often attack Hausa food markets whenever anti-Hausa sentiments reach an apogee.

Almost 98% of the meat consumed in the south come from Arewa, and the northerners account for more than 70% net exporters of onions, maize, rice millets and other critical cereal crops that are vital for food industries to survive. Attacking the drivers for transporting foods to the south , killing cattle rearers and rustle their cows are the issues that need to be resolved. This standoff is a stark reminders that the North despite its depleting agricultural outputs still has leverages and those who think the region is a parasite needs to think twice.
All I see in this post is lamentations. Who asked you? Are we begging you to feed us? Are we getting your agric products for free? Despite the fact that the fg favourable terms to the north against the south in agricultural sector, we still produce more than 70% what we consume. We can always buy from neighbouring markets to supplement what we have without needing the north.

North should feed almajiri not south.

18 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Kingdemu: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2021
yorubarere:

All I see in this post is lamentations. Who asked you? Are we begging you to feed us? Are we getting your agric products for free? Despite the fact that the fg favourable terms to the north against the south in agricultural sector, we still produce more than 70% what we consume. We can always buy from neighbouring markets to supplement what we have without needing the north.

North should feed almajiri not south.
Be here and be forming James Bond when your folks at all over social media lamenting the blockade and crying their eyes out. May be sef na real hunger dey wire you as you dey type this your irresponsible comment.

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Litmus: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
If you were raised by parents and if they are relatively normal, at some stage of your upbringing, approximately between ages 3 and 13, you will be advised to not automatically believe everything you are told. This advice is one of the foundational advices - by this I mean advice that ought to be part of your nature in life’s journey.
Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
I hate tribalism but now I truly know that some tribes are very stupid.
Imagine cutting your nose to spit on your face.

Las Las who do you really think will suffer the lost of your perishable goods that where destroyed by your ill timed strick.

Just don't forget that I said it, YOUR STRICK AND BLOCKAGE OF YOUR GOODS FROM GOING DOWN SOUTH IS A MERE SHOW OF STUPIDITY .

3 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by yorubarere: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kingdemu:
Be here and be forming James Bond when your folks at all over social media lamenting the blockade and crying their eyes out. May be sef na real hunger dey wire you as you dey type this your irresponsible comment.
Lol... Your people are the ones complaining. They even want to sneak out their produce at midnight cheesy

By the way, tell your people to maintain the blockade. Feed the almajiri north first before considering the south

7 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Kingdemu: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
yorubarere:

Lol... Your people are the ones complaining. They even want to sneak out their produce at midnight cheesy

By the way, tell your people to maintain the blockade. Feed the almajiri north first before considering the south
How will a poor farmer afford to use the airport to move out produce? Oga what you saw was a purchase made by a southern big boy who despite his money couldn't find the produce down south and had to come to the North to purchase and ferry them via the airport.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Ejaisky: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fertiliser foods. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by TrueNigerian300: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
yorubarere:
Since south gives no fvck. This boy have been pained. He now busies himself by opening multiple threads by the minute showing fake pictures to pass a narrative. Bros, as a reminder, the South don't care... You are on the losing side. You made a wrong move which you will pay for!

Check am, the fg give you money and fertilizer to make agric products but can't install business sense in you.

How do you plan to sell to Niger, Chad, Benin and other neighboring countries while those countries themselves are trying to smuggle same products to Southern Nigeria to sell? Does that make any sense? What will be your medium of exchange? Can you spend those countries currency in Nigeria? And above all, how do you plan to sell to those who have low purchasing power compared to the Southern Nigeria?

You have a free market down south and you ruined it. Now you are opening threads per minutes to lament. This is 21st century not in the 60s that food can be used to fight a warfare. Take for instance, Lagos, Ogun and Oyo share border with neighboring country. (Those countries will be very happy to have access to the Southern market where the money is located). As for the eastern states, Cameroon is ever ready to provide for the right money. You ruined your free access, now you will have to compete with smugglers and indigenous farmers down south.

Sense is indeed very vital in whatsoever one does in life.

We won't even block your access to petroleum products.... Cos that will be the end of your region. We will only boycott your products to teach you are very vital lesson. The person with the money is the king, not the seller

Well said!!! I keep asking myself how can people be this stupid with everything they do? I am tired asking myself that question. Who told the fools that those foods can't be grown in southern Nigeria?

The truth is if Nigeria divides these fools will be competing with their brothers in Niger and Mali.

9 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by IamFINESSE: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
jumper524:
oga leave am make e spoil..
if e surplus we go export am go other countries when go buy at a more cheaper rate..

See people wey I dey share one country with

Lugarg can never go unpunished

5 Likes

Re: Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lol I just can't stop laughing after reading their Hausa comments. I see this as a misplaced priority.
Why not channel all this energy towards ending bandits terrorizing the north
Well they should continue deceiving themselves by themselves
Very soon their eye go clear

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And His Sons Watch Arsenal Vs Tottenham Match At Emirates Stadium / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.