Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? (521 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by cPapaAjascO: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2021
will they be shocked or disappointed?

Will they feel embarrassed or disrespected?

Will they feel proud?

I think it's okay to date someone of equal status and class. I am not implying anything... love can happen anywhere and with anyone... it is your life to live and your choice to make, but u cant let your parents down in the name of finding love and attraction. Be wise about it. Not everyone is good enough for you and you dont have to date anyone you fall in love with.
Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by cPapaAjascO: 11:25am On Mar 02, 2021
lalasticlala help me push this. Thanks
Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2021
They will give me more money
guess who i am dating!
Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by tobechi20(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2021
They will take me to church for deliverance if they discover I am dating myself
Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by cPapaAjascO: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2021
zyzxx:
They will give me more money guess who i am dating!
bobrisky?grin
Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by cPapaAjascO: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2021
tobechi20:
undecided
tobechi20:
Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by Kayberg: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2021
They'll be shocked, surprised and disappointed I'm dating no one.
And they'll be more shocked I am still a virgin.
That's one thing they all believed and thought I had lost.
Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by cPapaAjascO: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2021
Kayberg:
They'll be shocked, surprised and disappointed I'm dating nobody.
And they'll be more shocked I am still a virgin.
That's one thing they all believed and thought I had lost.
I can swear that u are nothing like a virgingrin
Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by Kayberg: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
I can swear that u are nothing like a virgingrin

Don't swear on this, because you'd be damning yourself.

I am still a virgin.
I used to be shy of being one until I realize how proud of it I should have been.
So, I keep it till it's time.
I have my reasons though but don't ask me because I don't disclose it to any human.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by cPapaAjascO: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2021
Kayberg:

Don't swear on this, because you'd be damning yourself.

I am still a virgin.
I used to be shy of being one until I realize how proud of it I should have been.
So, I keep it till it's time.
I have my reasons though but don't ask me because I don't disclose it to any human.
first, I need to know... are u a man or a woman?grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by Kayberg: 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
first, I need to know... are u a man or a woman?grin

I'm a man.
Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by cPapaAjascO: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kayberg:

I'm a man.
oh damn... ur screwedgrin
Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by Uncle93(m): 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kids on the loose on this forum. What a thread
Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by Kayberg: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
oh damn... ur screwedgrin

In what way/terms?
Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by cPapaAjascO: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kayberg:

In what way/terms?
hehe... only a genius know what I meangrin
Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by cPapaAjascO: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Uncle93:
Kids on the loose on this forum. What a thread
shut up kid
Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by Kayberg: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
hehe... only a genius know what I meangrin

What's the big deal in disclosing what the 'screwed' means here?
Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by Uncle93(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
shut up kid

Ok cPapaAjasc0 !
Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by cPapaAjascO: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kayberg:

What's the big deal in disclosing what the 'screwed' means here?
hehe
Re: What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now? by Kayberg: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
hehe
Yea…. Disclose it here.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Crazy Marriage Proposal I Bet You Can't Do This You No Get Liver! / What Big Sacrifices Have Friends Made For You... / Why Women Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.