Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) (80111 Views)

Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
Liars. When did primary school pupils start to dey write names of noise makers?
When you no attend one

why you no go talk I can bit my chest na nursery you go

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
You know have the opportunity to "flog" her till death do you part.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Josaj(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lion26:
.. H

He yo..yes you.. you gat a big problem you know.. you wanna try too mentioned. me you gat some big issue.. you.. know.. hey what.. the hell.. you must be mad for trying to do so.. cod of what.. I am not gonna reply back too you... you gat some shit too say.. keep that too ya self am not gonna take that from you.. fuvk you all.. that say congrats or congratulations.. to this things.. am gonna get angry right.. cos of this shit.. I just read.. another soldier just fall... Rip Too You Nigga. I Mean REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

What's this one saying bayii

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Oizee(f): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
theophorus:

People that didn't go to Primary school.
lol, thanks so much for the reply..... honestly I wanted to quote that person and I decided to just move
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:

Ur joking right?

Abi na community secondary school u attend? grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by thatigboman: 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
Asswipemod:

You probably went to a public school. That's why you didn't know. grin
what do u mean? I went to a public school. Infact, it's in public schools they write names of noisemakers as everybody is ajikpako

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Oizee(f): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Na hin be say the name of ur primary school is UMUKORO DEVELOPMENT COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL

For my primary school, we dey write. Even if the witer got the spelling wrong oga don already knkw who the noise maker was.
lol
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by xynerise: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:

You experienced yours in the university?

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by sam564: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Na me be king of boys back then cos na me dey write love letters for my guys. cheesy
if i find out now u go still dey single and without babe ooooo... love letter writter.... lol

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by od501: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
Amebong:
Nigerian actor and Twitter user @SamAjibola shares a love story of how he finally settled with his long primary school class captain who usually wrote his name as a noisemaker.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SamAjibola_/status/1366645515308339201

The last guy that tried this shii in primary 2, I blew grinded chalk in to his eyes after school. In primary 5 , I started crushing on the sister grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Sultty(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
You can now repay her with enough lashing with your rod
angryguy u go too like totoo

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Fahdiga:

Lolz
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
now she would be the noise maker d za other room but nobody go write her name ooh...dis life no balance...lol.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Oizee(f): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ayo2004:
If I catch my primary school class captain,I will cut off her head angry,the mumu made me go home crying in tears almost every day by putting ×20 infront of my name as number one
lol...... forgive her, may be na only ur name she Sabi spell....
mine was worse, I wrote people names that I could easily spell, one day I wrote a guy's name that wasn't even around

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by promise4wonders: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
HAVE U BEEN LOOKING FOR A FREE VIDEO OR MOVIES ONLINE. YOU ARE AT A SAVE PLACE.YOU CAN CLICK TO WATCH FREE AND OTHER UPCOMING MOVIES LIKE "COMING TO AMERICA 2" IN FEW DAYS TIME https://sites.google.com/view/getfreemovies2021
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:

You obviously attended Tsuguji or Muchiya LÉA primary school.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by captain247: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:

Are you for real?
In Primary school I don't just write names alone u have to pay small money also then or get ready for flogging. In that way people reduce noise making and fighting especially.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by EvolvedPisces(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
lol... They will use mouth kill you today... Ode.. You talk too much

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by gbemishile: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
I only remember four faces of my primary school mates.if I see them now gan sef,I fit no Sabi their faces again.
honestly,if nairaland fit come up with ways we fit reconnect with primary school mates,e go better,than to just dey give us news wey we go just dey abuse ourselves anyhow
Nigerian ports plc staff school apapa
education is wealth
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by dfrost: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
stupidmod3:
dey home school u shey

Even home school get class captain or monitor.
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=Ayo2004 post=99541438]If I catch my primary school class captain,I will cut off her head angry,the mumu made me go home crying in tears almost every day by putting ×20 infront of my name as number one[/quote

"I'll cut off her head really got me..." Hahaha Hahaha...u harsh o.
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by dfrost: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
xynerise:

You experienced yours in the university?

cheesy cheesy wicked!!!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by tonyluyi1985: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
This is fake news; his management debunked it as he said he met her on a flight.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
this one na motosori u go ..na tv una they watch na...nothing like taking ur blackboard chair and table to sch everyday on ur head.na we go sch..then when coming back begin dey play inside sand.d uniform nor dey dirty cuz na brown and blue shot .no single white on it

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Of which she would definitely enjoy.
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by chatinent: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
She was my class mate, a perfect girlfriend then, and now she is Chidinma the singer.

I'm not her level anymore.
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Sheyilola(f): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
Why won’t primary school write names of noise makers.......
Or didn’t you go to a primary school that thought you how to read and write?
All these ajepkako sha.......: grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by shadrach77: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:

I thought I was the only one who noticed the lie grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by fakuta(f): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
I did as class monitor from primary 4 to 6
Nonexistent:
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by AntiWailer: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
You are still making the noise.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
I couldn't make it thru in private nur&pry sch due to some financial stress then, so my parents took me to public primary sch for common entrance but unfortunately couldn't start with those set, I've to resume with primary 5 but mehn Oyinda used to be a topnotch in the class before I got there but things change when I got there, she started having a competitor

people felt there will be enmity but rather we became a very best friends, that's when I got to know we had similar challenges, she was in private sch like me. our friendship grow to something more deep that we both get jealous when seen with opposite sex

she left to USA before we write the common entrance and that's why I missed someone my heart first beat for

Oyinda if you're reading this from Aga primary school ikorodu, I love you
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
gbemishile:
I only remember four faces of my primary school mates.if I see them now gan sef,I fit no Sabi their faces again.
honestly,if nairaland fit come up with ways we fit reconnect with primary school mates,e go better,than to just dey give us news wey we go just dey abuse ourselves anyhow
Nigerian ports plc staff school apapa
education is wealth
there is one i can never forget..kihinde cuz of his head. Even after 32 years when we cross path i pursue d guy collect numb but he couldnt remimember me then my 2 cruch un pry3

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) / Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.