Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) (80114 Views)

Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by tezzwb(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lion26:
.. Hey Yo.. What your problem... toll gate bloggers.. you some real issue you know. what the heck is the news all about.. you guys gat too go malawi.. too go do some training.. you bring alot of unusual.. nonsense.. and posted up this shit called forum.. you do copy and paste all the time.. I mean all nigeria bloggers.. perfect example.. is that freaking thing called sphire.. or what the heck is that wack name.. you know. all of you gat a big problem.. they get married hunhunhun.. what is the world business with that.. is that an achievement to celebrate of.. how does that solve the problem. in and against your freaking good for nothing Country called nigeria though.. No Congrats from me too them.. cos the nigga just got hooked up by a hook... just being too the hungry lion in the zoo in Nigeria.. The Lion must be happy after playing all league I still gat fooled who keep me in is abode.. what a shame.. a slut remains a slut.. the guy isn't real nigga at all.. real niggaz fuvk and pay.. what nonsense.. you gat put the pussy that needs grammy awards.. too your self.. such a disgusting act... let guy get the hell outta the earth ain't useful no more.. I hate that shit called Female .

He yo..yes you.. you gat a big problem you know.. you wanna try too mentioned. me you gat some big issue.. you.. know.. hey what.. the hell.. you must be mad for trying to do so.. cod of what.. I am not gonna reply back too you... you gat some shit too say.. keep that too ya self am not gonna take that from you.. fuvk you all.. that say congrats or congratulations.. to this things.. am gonna get angry right.. cos of this shit.. I just read.. another soldier just fall... Rip Too You Nigga. I Mean REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

See mouth lyk that of an ape, in Ur sentences I can see you're just trying to form la'posh but tru tru you nor get sense, apoda Omo.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by kennyamusan(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
Liars. When did primary school pupils start to dey write names of noise makers?
May Good d heal you oooo, see wetin frustration dey cause

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Cachetdotng: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
You go hia the odour grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Asswipemod: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
thatigboman:
what do u mean? I went to a public school. Infact, it's in public schools they write names of noisemakers as everybody is ajikpako

So why are you now calling them liars?
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by nsiba: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:

Stop disgracing ur family over the internet

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ayo2004:
If I catch my primary school class captain,I will cut off her head angry,the mumu made me go home crying in tears almost every day by putting ×20 infront of my name as number one

Celebrity grin grin grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
. So you did not pass through primary school in Nigeria? Like seriously,? Like you are as jump and pass?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by offset67(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
the thing is .... will the marriage last?
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Abdanny2000(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
Repay her with hot sex, thank me later
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Goldiness: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=Nonexistent post=99537875]Liars. When did primary school pupils start to dey write names of noise makers?

���You don't know that names of noise makers is been written ✍️✍️✍️in primary school .....? Or are you new to the system...?���
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wow, so lovely.
An indication of west life lyrics that says "everybody is looking for a something"
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by 7victor(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Marrying someone who was your class mate or play mate when you were very young,always brings out fond memories.

Such love is always very sweet.

I remember one Imaobong when I was in primary school.

She was such an active child who was not hesitant to find trouble.

She would run up and down the school pursuing boys.

Because of always finding trouble, one fine arts teacher asked her to touch her toes for caning on the buttocks.

All boys were very happy that they would beat her.

The last time I saw her was in primary 5.

When I got posted to Kano state for NYSC,

I saw surprised to see her in Kano also as a corper after so many years.

I had clean forgotten that such a person existed until I found her in Kano.

We got along so well with so much fun memories to relive.

I knew she still had that trouble making nature by the way she acted around the Hausa teachers in the school.

She rarely related with people.

But I have noticed that women that are very troublesome,

when they see me,they tend to immediately like me, even if they hate other people.

And so it was that Imaobong started talking with me and we got so close, laughed over issues together and relived so many childhood memories.

That was the best kind of reunion I have ever had although we did not relate well in primary school, because she was always finding me trouble.

Even though I would be minding my business, she would come and say something hurtful to me, because she sat close to me in primary 5.

But all these changed during our NYSC.We became close friends.
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Goldiness: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=offset67 post=99581333]the thing is .... will the marriage last?

�Is that your prayers....? �
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by zedegit: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
It's your turn to flog her with your gbola.

Pound the pains away.

Make her beg you for more.

OssssUrssssAhhhh
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
then it means you went to a primary school that's not of his era! egbon just shut up if you don't have anything to say...

its obvious you guys aren't age mates at all.

they wrote Names of noise maker in my primary school days. get that.......
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Fabnaija: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
ARE YOU FOR REAL? DID YOU GO PRIMARY SCHOOL AT ALL? OR YOU ARE ONE OF THE INDOMIE GENERATION?
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by zedegit: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:

What is this one saying?

Primary school that one useless monitor made me change school for similar reasons
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by offset67(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=Goldiness post=99581417][/quote]it's a question
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Charmingpet:
they will even write x2 or the times u make noise join
grin

Guy pls i cant laff, a dey hungry o
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
NA dem school NA scam crew...cheesy

You don expose yourself NA...

For your information, primary school pupils and names of noise makers be like bread and akara.

I don remember Stanley foolish boy... He was writing my name X3 because I was relating with his crush...chinyere.

Las las he no see pant sef..

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
thatigboman:
u should be ashamed of yourself.
I remember being class monitor in primary 4 and used to write names of noisemakers. And used to add my enemies' names inside
you're wicked

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by ejodachi: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:

Yes!
It was happening
Is because you belong to indomie generation
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
She was only attracting your attention. It's good you sojied yourself. Hml sha
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
See finishing for that ignorant boy called Nonexistent!!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by folu4real(f): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:

Han han naaa maybe when they were in primary 5/6
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by owendei(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
Where did you attend your primary school and when?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ayo2004:
If I catch my primary school class captain,I will cut off her head angry,the mumu made me go home crying in tears almost every day by putting ×20 infront of my name as number one
Lmao..your case bad o...X20

NA x3 gang I deh, at a time, ones teacher enter class, he collect the list and call me out even before opening the list..cheesy

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Taogbera: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
Are you praud of this your statement ?

And was she that fair then or ?

Amebong:
Nigerian actor and Twitter user @SamAjibola shares a love story of how he finally settled with his long primary school class captain who usually wrote his name as a noisemaker.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SamAjibola_/status/1366645515308339201
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Taogbera: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
Are you praud of this your statement ?

And was she this fair then or ?

Amebong:
Nigerian actor and Twitter user @SamAjibola shares a love story of how he finally settled with his long primary school class captain who usually wrote his name as a noisemaker.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SamAjibola_/status/1366645515308339201
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Cowbell521: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Na hin be say the name of ur primary school is

For my primary school, we dey write. Even if the witer got the spelling wrong oga don already knkw who the noise maker was.

UMUKORO SULEJA UNDER-DEVELOPMENT COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
[url]varyously.medium.com[/url]
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Afamsi: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Masonkaycares:
I can never forget Eunice. Our madam went to the principal's office for a meeting, she no say make dem write name ooo Eunice just start dey write name put me x43. My guy Cletus been know wetin dey go on. Him no tell me. All of us wey make chop beating that day. The following day we work for farm tire. I ended up putting her English textbook inside school toilet. I hate nonsense.
Hilarious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) / Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.