Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) (80119 Views)

Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
Liars. When did primary school pupils start to dey write names of noise makers?

You sure say you attend primary school so?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by zudozz: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
even spiff sef don dey 4vk pvssy!

If u see them 1 on 1 d girl be like twice spiff height! grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by farem: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:

How old are you?
Do you know what is called a primary school?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
See as the wife take nose resemble mummyfour
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by heendrix(m): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
paulolee:
would have loved to do d same bt my case is different bcoz shes now a professional evening newspaper forming feminist..

Lmao grin grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by heendrix(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
Goat face. Who is bitter between you and me? If I were as dirty and as ugly as you are, I will always hesitate to call other people out.

fati2001 this is what i was saying o

He even said Goat face Lmao grin grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
I remember being in the same class with my seniors then.
School staff thought I was far intelligent than my age lol

They made me study same thing with my seniors. Imagine being in the same class with big big people,the teacher comes in and points torwards your direction, demanding you write names of those making noise in the class.

The eyes I got from them alone scared the shit out of me and for a fact the guys were not smiling.

I can't come and go and kee myself.

I wrote the names of few of the guys,then I added mine below. But,I manage give myself X2

Imagine the teacher came back and she was shocked grin
You too you were making noise? Ahhhhhhh

It was embarrassing but,I just had to.
It's not easy writing names of noise makers back in school ooo. You'll consider your crush and best friends grin

Congrats Spiff. I do hate the fingers you always twist while acting.

Happy married life, she's looking good.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
here's my picture �
Why not show me your real pics which show your real face,boobs and arse?
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by fati2001(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
heendrix:

fati2001 this is what i was saying o

He even said Goat face Lmao grin grin

okay coming from dragon face *recalling some words you wrote *

heendrix:

Nothing is Future bout Females except uselessness and Matter (Having weight and just occupying space only)

so is your mom still occupying our space ?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
ode ni bobo yi saa

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Austeeenxx: 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
Masonkaycares:
I can never forget Eunice. Our madam went to the principal's office for a meeting, she no say make dem write name ooo Eunice just start dey write name put me x43. My guy Cletus been know wetin dey go on. Him no tell me. All of us wey make chop beating that day. The following day we work for farm tire. I ended up putting her English textbook inside school toilet. I hate nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Centachos: 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
maybe you attended the same primary school with one dullard I knew....

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by heendrix(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
fati2001:

okay coming from dragon face *recalling some words you wrote *

so is your mom still occupying our space ?
OMG fati I thought we're all passed that now
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by thesoulquarian: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
WestAfricaan:
Back in school I always made sure I toasted the class captain and date. She no go Wann write ma name na.
It was a deliberate move back then. I have grown up to understand you have to be delibrate with your moves

Alaye, you been don bad from small.
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
SporaD8:

Product of Almajirai system spotted!
islamiyya karatu
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by fati2001(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
heendrix:

OMG fati I thought we're all passed that now

same thought

but you woke the issue by quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by AdemolaA2: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
theophorus:

People that didn't go to Primary school.

I was just going to say that cos I used to write noise makers’ names back then too .
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by masqot(m): 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Jaftee(m): 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
your primary school must be filled with dull pupils

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by hush15: 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Amebong:
Nigerian actor and Twitter user @SamAjibola shares a love story of how he finally settled with his long primary school class captain who usually wrote his name as a noisemaker.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SamAjibola_/status/1366645515308339201

If na me ehn.... she must payback o. I go show her who be the real class captain ... congrats .
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wtf....Nigerian girls are useless and worthless piece of shiiit.
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Spiff?
Abi lookalike

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
U sure say u attend primary school so

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by fakuta(f): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
grin
osazsky:
ignore that guy..na tv them they watch now for pry sch na...then we even they use mirror look girls pants monitor go catch us..it was fun then
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
here's my picture �
Show me your real full pics!
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Stanleyq: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
all these nonexistent ones doubt

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by jice(m): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
I did that as early as primary 3.
Nonexistent:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
Lol.. u sure say u pass through primary school grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by HajiaNotu: 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
Their names still as fresh in ma head jus like yesterday.... tongue

Some of the names I wont forget:;
Roll Call
Answer Hi" when you hear ya name.

•B**a Al**o
•T**i O**b*
•I*e**y* *ko**
•T**e A***a*a(a senior then)
•T**i **r**..
And soo on. angry angry..My pry sch mates, how I wonder where they all are...

Will try updqte when I remember others.
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by columbus007(m): 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Acecards:
became so loose ? Baba I no understand wetin you yarn
that was zero manners bro,she was loose.
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by thatigboman: 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Asswipemod:

So why are you now calling them liars?
i wasnt the one that called Spiff. Check the name
Re: Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) by jamjo: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2021
Nonexistent:

Please how old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) / Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.